It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i predicted boston bombings in 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ive known boston was going to be used for false flag drills for some time now. Just watch this news clip i reuploaded to my channel in 2011 martial law training in boston
Obviously this has been in the works for some time now...
Im commonsense909 show support by subbing to my youtube channel ty

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sorry I don't get how this news clip has anything to do with what happened in Boston recently.

I definitely don't see how you can claim you predicted Boston back in 2011???????????????????????????

What am I missing here?
edit on 21-4-2013 by keenasbro because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Im commonsense909 show support by subbing to my youtube channel ty "

My commonsense tells me not to, sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is everything a false flag to you people?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by keenasbro
Sorry I don't get how this news clip has anything to do with what happened in Boston recently.

I definitely don't see how you can claim you predicted Boston back in 2011???????????????????????????

What am I missing here?
edit on 21-4-2013 by keenasbro because: Edit to add

My thoughts exactly.... I see a video of an old news clip...Nothing more and nothing less....

I am not seeing any kind of prediction what so ever. If you are missing something, then so am I....

To the OP..... Not everything is a conspiracy...Sometimes, things really are just as they seem. This is one of those times. There was a terrible tragedy that took place and there is zero legitimate evidence that it was anything other than what has been stated... A terrorist attack done by two men of Chechan decent....

I love ATS and I know we are all open minded people who like to dig and search for truth behind the truth...But it does bug me sometimes that we try to find conspiracies in every single thing that happens...Even when there is no conspiracy to be found.

Again, sometimes things really are exactly as them seem and this is one of those times.

Sorry OP.
edit on 21-4-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Its my initial skeptical view but I wont claim false flag unless i have some real or very good proof.

But get this. This girl I know that hasn't read one conspiracy ever told me it seemed that the bombing was a set up when I showed it to her on tv.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

I predict no subscribers since most of us can call spam when we see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Hey, here's someone that slept on the memo saying that ATS is a conspiracy site

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by muse7

Welcome to ATS

A conspiracy site that encourages everyone to deny ignorance. A conspiracy site that welcomes all points of view, even the skeptical. Surely a member of the welcoming committee of ATS would know that though, right?

The OP posted a video of an old news clip and then claims that they predicted the Boston Bombing.... But they offer up nothing legitimate as far as evidence goes. There is simply nothing that has been offered up as being even close to legitimate evidence.

Nothing legit has been shown to suggest that the Boston Bombing is anything other than what it is. Believe me, I am all about having an open mind. But I am also about using common sense and logic. Why? Because having an open mind is great...But don't keep it so open that your brain falls out.

Here is to denying ignorance.

Peace and love

edit on 22-4-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Just because someone puts a story on a conspiracy site......doesn't automatically make it a conspiracy

Just imagine what a mad house this place would be without some health scepticism!.......[shudders]

top topics

join