It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two(2) Sources of Light in the Sky at Sunset

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

This iron planet is reflecting the suns light, giving the illusion of two sources of light acting as a mirror in space, reflecting the image of the sun and the light from This Iron planet is apart of the Nibiru solar system which is in our solar system right now.

So where is it?

Is it closer to us than Saturn is?

Want to know about Nibiru?

Do you?

Study history

Have you?

Whats funny is you wrote this statement earlier in the post

and it would be mind numbing to some one who has been dumbed down with the education provided. This is an indirect statement, not specifically towards you but to all those who can not comprehend the information provided out of disbelieve.

Is it mind numbing for you?

Were you given a different education to others around you?

Funny thing about it is education gives people the tools to believe less and know more.

So the people that cannot comprehend the information are the ones saying Nibiru is in our solar system and use beliefs to strengthen their position where as people who can comprehend the information are the ones who verify claims on their own using the stupid education provided.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So when I take a photo of the day sky where are the stars or planets that are should be there?

The power of the direct sun light, mask, covers up, over powers the light from the stars and planets that reflect such light.

This system that is constantly moving can be hidden with the capability to manipulate weather. Mathematically mapping out its trajectory and corresponding that trajectory with lines of sight from Earth at certain land points, and Time of day, which will help in illuminating this object.

But in order to consider/believe in any of these "delusions" one must accept the possibility of a "cover up and by who?"

So when it is I mention ZIONIST/NWO, GOVT'S, Science, Secret Societies(illuminati) who are responsible for this "cover up" once again that dangerous label comes out, I am crazy and delusional.

Logically it does not make sense unless you understand for what purpose it is done for, and that this cover up does involve history of all facets.

For thousands of years Religion has indoctrinated the masses to conform to certain beliefs. A form of unity, which is the purpose of religion and is still evident and widely practiced still today. Western philosophy has been influenced tremendously by Christianity which has sources in Judaism so does the Qur'an.

So to understand Christianity, or Islam, you must know the Torah as well to understand the complete message of religion. But that doesn't stop there, you have the Zorah, Kabbalah, book of Enoch and possibly the book of Abraham.

What was there before Abraham? What cultures societies existed and flourished before the concept of modern Religion?

What did these societies/culture believe in? why did they have other wordly "gods"?

Where are these wordly gods that ancient cultures spoke of?

This brings us back to religion which is a form of unity and understanding of GOD which defies all logic. Life itself defies logic. There is a language to Life in the form of signs. Mathematics is the science of life and understanding the nature of true and false and apply said science to determining with a certain degree of predictability outcomes of certain events.

I don't want to be baited into a debate over the existence of Nibiru if any of you can not for a moment, suspend your believe system, and have an open mind to the possibility, the possibility that I am correct in what I have captured.

I am truly open minded to the possibility that I may be wrong, if you can provide evidence other than just stating your opinion, that I am crazy for believing what history has taught me.

edit on 3-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I don't want to be baited into a debate over the existence of Nibiru if any of you can not for a moment, suspend your believe system, and have an open mind to the possibility, the possibility that I am correct in what I have captured.

Even if I believed in nibiru and was desperately seeking evidence for it, I could not accept this as evidence. I don't know if it's what I'm saying or what you're hearing but it's not getting through. This is not about belief vs disbelief. It is about what is plainly obvious.

At the time you took the photo what you think is nibiru would have been obvious to millions of people in different locations where the view would not have been obstucted by clouds at that time. Near the same longitude where you were people at lower latitudes would have had a clear view of what you claimed to capture. This is just at that time as during others times during that day others would have had a clear view as well.

I'll ask you sincerely, what part of that do you not understand?

THEY can't hide what's claimed in your photo.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

So when I take a photo of the day sky where are the stars or planets that are should be there?

The power of the direct sun light, mask, covers up, over powers the light from the stars and planets that reflect such light.

This system that is constantly moving can be hidden with the capability to manipulate weather. Mathematically mapping out its trajectory and corresponding that trajectory with lines of sight from Earth at certain land points, and Time of day, which will help in illuminating this object.

of course sunlight masks the light from stars, even planets. this is called contrast. However, a sufficiently large and sufficiently close object would not be masked. I see the moon high in the sky during bright, clear sunny days plenty of times.

So you are saying that there is a massive worldwide weather control system that can be used to manipulate weather events all around the entire planet to (nearly always) mask a point of light that only you have seen in one short series of photos? Such a weather control system would require an enormous power generation system, massive number of workers and world wide communication grid.

Unless of course you are convinced that HAARP is to blame? because that is what it looks like you are getting to and we all know what a load of bull that is....

Wasn't nibiru meant to destroy us in 2003?
Wasn't nibiru meant to destroy us in 2012?
Wasn't nibiru meant to be a brown dwarf?
Wasn't nibiru meant to be a binary star pair with our sun?
Wasn't nibiru meant to be only visible from the south pole?
Now nibiru is only "visible" in one crappy photo of sunset ?

Get a grip. You and those like you who also believe in this world wide conspiracy need to face facts. Its all a bunch of nonsense created by various charlatans over the years to make money off gullible people like you. You are falling for the fear mongering nonsense peddled by small, closed minded individuals who possess no reason or skills of logic.

Until you can produce repeatable photos showing your "iron planet" in detail, including surface features, orbital data and mass-spectrometry of its composition you have nothing other than your beliefs to "prove" your "fact" . All the youtube videos in the world prove nothing otherwise. All the new-age, pseudo science websites that are not subject to peer review prove nothing.

You have proven nothing, and you can prove nothing.

We have nothing to prove to you (see comment at bottom of your last post) . The burden of proof is always on the theory that goes against established facts.

Prove that I don't have a purple banana that can sing the Macarena while making macaroni and cheese.
edit on 4-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am truly open minded to the possibility that I may be wrong, if you can provide evidence other than just stating your opinion, that I am crazy for believing what history has taught me.

I haven't said your crazy, you keep insinuating people think that of you, why?

Whats confusing is why you talk of what history taught you after saying

So when it is I mention ZIONIST/NWO, GOVT'S, Science, Secret Societies(illuminati) who are responsible for this "cover up" once again that dangerous label comes out, I am crazy and delusional. Logically it does not make sense unless you understand for what purpose it is done for, and that this cover up does involve history of all facets.

So you learned a different history?

Are you claiming to be a member of one these secret societies to know a history that's been covered up?

For thousands of years Religion has indoctrinated the masses to conform to certain beliefs. A form of unity, which is the purpose of religion and is still evident and widely practiced still today. Western philosophy has been influenced tremendously by Christianity which has sources in Judaism so does the Qur'an. So to understand Christianity, or Islam, you must know the Torah as well to understand the complete message of religion. But that doesn't stop there, you have the Zorah, Kabbalah, book of Enoch and possibly the book of Abraham.

Religion has used the divide and conquer technique not a uniting technique.

Many more religious books you didn't mention, whats your point?

If I was to suspend my belief I would say Nibiru didn't exist but that is ignorance at its highest levels, How its explained and described by yourself and others is only possible if we are in a matrix style computer generated reality. Are we? that's for another thread, however if we live in a world that is physically real then its not possible for you to have captured what you say you did.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

1)I haven't said your crazy, you keep insinuating people think that of you, why?

Whats confusing is why you talk of what history taught you after saying

2)So you learned a different history?

3)Are you claiming to be a member of one these secret societies to know a history that's been covered up?

4)Religion has used the divide and conquer technique not a uniting technique.
Many more religious books you didn't mention, whats your point?

If I was to suspend my belief I would say Nibiru didn't exist but that is ignorance at its highest levels, How its explained and described by yourself and others is only possible if we are in a matrix style computer generated reality. Are we? that's for another thread, however if we live in a world that is physically real then its not possible for you to have captured what you say you did.

1) I apologise if I am putting words in your mouth, I understand then need for me to proof what it is I am trying to.
2) I did not learn a different history per-say, but was able to validate through history the knowledge I was able to obtain.
3) I was a Freemason. I obtained my second degree and was able to compare "conspiracy theories" to their actual practices and customs. Through multiple conversations about King Solomon and his temple and what was found by the Knights Templar, not treasure of gold but treasure of knowledge(books, scrolls) and other discussions about ancient civilizations(Babylonian, Egyptian, Sumerian, Mesepotamia, etc) it was not hard to imply this secret society, which uses signs to communicate, did have a right history in knowledge and control of that knowledge.

notice the inverted pyramid with the all seeing eye.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

What we all must accept that we (humanity) has been lied to since the dawn of modern civilization. 0 A.D.

This is why you need to suspend your believe system.

The purpose of religion is unity not separation. Spawned from Judaism(Torah, Kabbalah) is Christianity (Bible) and Islam (Qur'an)

To understand one, you must encompass them all.

The Zohar is mostly written in what has been described as an exalted, eccentric style of Aramaic, which was the day-to-day language of Israel in the Second Temple period (539 BCE – 70 CE), was the original language of large sections of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra, and is the main language of the Talmud

The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch[1]) is an ancient Jewish religious work, traditionally ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah.

The first part of the Book of Enoch describes the fall of the Watchers, the angels who fathered the Nephilim. The remainder of the book describes Enoch's visits to heaven in the form of travels, visions and dreams, and his revelations.

The Book of Abraham is an 1835 work produced by Joseph Smith[1] that he said was based on Egyptian papyri purchased from a traveling mummy exhibition. According to Smith, the book was "a translation of some ancient records ... purporting to be the writings of Abraham, while he was in Egypt, called the Book of Abraham, written by his own hand, upon papyrus".[2] Smith's translation of the papyri describes a story of Abraham's early life, including a vision of the cosmos.

Abraham (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם‎) is the founding father of the Israelites, with a prominent role in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.[1]

This is where modern religion is born. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. the Holy Trinity

Abraham's people have been fighting for their land for centuries upon centuries.

Ancient civilizations wrote about other wordly beings and how they created Humanity. That there are other worldy forces in the cosmos, True(good) and False (evil) forces and neutral forces represented in the ATOM(ADAM)

Religion's purpose is unity although the source religion(Judaism/ZIONISM ideals) has manipulated, perpetrated,
the children of, for their own purpose, which is the prosperity of ZION.

Armageddon is prophecy which all religions have. It is humanity's destiny to be judged as a means to introduce this new species into the cosmos.

Judgement day means you will either have a passing grade or a failing grade.

Passing grade means society has evolved and flourished in accordance to the balance structure that is found when you study ancient and religious texts.

Failing grade means well this was not accomplished.

What is confusing is why would this NWO/ZIONIST agenda want such a thing?
edit on 5-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is to become Gods in their own right. through science and technology.

This Nibiru planetary system has the gods that created human civilization. Which means either GOD or another civilization created them.

What it does not disprove is the existence of GOD, only that the image we were created in was only half of the complete package. Man, women, yin yang. get it?

The beauty of the human species is the image we are created in, we are as close to godly as possible without being immortal.

That can be changed however with science and technology.

These ZIONIST have been preparing for judgement day expecting humanity to be judged negatively for their actions and these Zionist will have the capability through science to save themselves. Technology their ancestor witnessed these gods possessing. Greek mythology?

Through their understand and capabilities through science they have the power that these gods have obtained and are trying to duplicate

These Zionist knew that Humanities creator would return to judge them and wish to create themselves as gods and control us.

The scope of this conspiracy is as JFK said "It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

That is why you must suspend your believe system. That the possibility that you have been lied to and manipulated by the control information for the purpose of the your own death is completely illogical and asinine.

But there is a purpose to these conspiracies because they all come back to the NWO/ZIONIST agenda through the means of world domination through the control of information and mankind.

The Bible, Qur'an stem from the Torah, kabbalah, Zohar, and the book of Enoch, which is reverenced in the Bible.

These fallen angels that are spoken of in the Book of Enoch could possibly be the God(s) that told Abraham to find his peoples holy land. Meaning when Jesus was crucified it was because he did not fulfill the Jewish messianism, which can only mean one thing.

The ZIONIST messiah is the anti Christ to deliver Israel back to its people.

With the current state of the world today, I believe whole heartedly that he is ever present in the world today.

If you have come this far I hope you do not dismiss all I have just said because you must understand this cover up to believe that this planetary system is in our solar system right now and when it passes will created what is prophesied, Judgement day.
edit on 5-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: clarification

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

If you have come this far I hope you do not dismiss all I have just said because you must understand this cover up to believe that this planetary system is in our solar system right now and when it passes will created what is prophesied, Judgement day.

so, where is it? what coordinates? or is it just above your street?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What we all must accept that we (humanity) has been lied to since the dawn of modern civilization. 0 A.D. This is why you need to suspend your believe system.

Who doesn't accept that lies have existed as long as we have?

Care to tell me what my belief system is? If I should stop believing in what I believe, the least you can do to show you have some idea of what you are talking about is enlighten me to what my belief system is.

The purpose of religion is unity not separation. Spawned from Judaism(Torah, Kabbalah) is Christianity (Bible) and Islam (Qur'an)

How so, if unity was the cause why so much separation, war and famine?

Why are there so many religions?

Why do each have differing sects? Christianity is said to have 41000 different domination's, is that unity is it?

Sorry but religion is about divide and conquer disguised as unity. disguise a uniting concept by asking All of one religion to gather to fight the opposing belief. How does fighting unite?

What you have said is mash up of many conspiracies.

If a planetary system was in our solar system, unless you have no eyes or the whole earth can be covered to hide whats up there or like I said previously if we are in the matrix then there is no Nibiru or what you describe in our solar system yet.

How is this planetary system being hidden from view?

Your explanation earlier that it can only be seen at certain points on the globe at certain times make no sense to me. We live on a globe that rotates. So I do not understand your take on how it can only be seen at certain times and location.

I asked earlier if its closer to us than Saturn, is it?

Where in our solar system is it is the main question?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join