It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or just dumb luck? Joe Berti, Marathon Runner, Witnessed Both Boston Bombings And Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Man, talk about your bad timing. Just as the explosions went off he was near the finish line and after flying home to Texas 2 days later his car was covered with debris from the explosion in Texas. His wife was also less than 30m from the blast and was unhurt. Take a look at what Mr Berti does as a CEO for his company after your read his story...

Link

Then, 2 days later while driving home from a 'daylong meeting' his car was pelted with debris from the explosion.

Now, what does his company do?

Link

They serve the following

Aerospace & Defense
Energy
Heavy Machinery
Transportation

Think they could not coordinate to deliver something to that plant? Just saying out loud...

Like R Giuliani says “When you have a coincidence, it’s probably connected. If it isn’t connected, you can find out. It’s worth investigating it from that point of view.” he was there after 9/11 so he should know...

edit on 21-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

No, it's become more and more common in these things. Remember the girl last year that was at both a mall shooting in Toronto only to lose her life at the Aurora Batman shooting a month later?

www.globalpost.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
or this guy..

Link

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I would say that WE Just found Suspect #3.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

How could you not just drive on in...such a soft target

Link[editby ]edit on 21-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Count the number of overachievers in the Boston Marathon. That would be all of them.

This man from Texas is overachieving in doom.

I'd want to look at his astrological chart to see where that doom is sneaking in.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
More people at public events are CRISIS ACTORS now,

I reckon.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This to me is probably the only thing i've heard about the 2 cases that can actually be coined coincidence.....

well thats how my brain see's it anyways

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
CONTINUED -

His wife was also supposedly less than 30-40 feet from the blast, just like the wife of #1 and the 'thought' of how she could have been involved and there that day. That to me is 3 incredible coincidences as well as alibis.

I mean, really, none of you find it odd this guy was at the finish line and his car was then covered with debris from the blast in Texas? The blast that they cannot explain and are tyring to blame on a chemical that was not stored there. So, if it was not stored there, how did it explode? It was not the safety of the plant then so...the MSM is so quiet about this it is ridiculous. I bet they start to wheel out the hurt soon. Obama is finally touching down there and again but he will include something sly about immigration reform in the speech. Wanna bet?
edit on 23-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am just asking will this thread be closed to?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why would it be closed? There are no accusations here, only ideas. Do you have something to add?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As far as Texas, it is a big coverup to me.

It happened after hours, at 7:30 or so, when people would be relaxed and it seems that the plant was empty. I can only find that there was one 911 call prior to the explosion, and it was from a woman from across the street in a park who said she saw fire that I can find. Who was it? I would think their name would be in the papers in a city where 8% of its population was killed or injured in the blast.

20 minutes later, after first responders were on site, it exploded. If you look at the pictures, the tanks that were supposed to be holding all of this gas...are still intact. Really? Please tell me how they are intact if they are responsible for a 2.1 Richter scale quake. The blast could be seen from space on infrared radar. It was massive.

There is a rail that goes right in...a perfect storm. I hope and pray I am wrong but what if...it is the only thing that can rule out any coincidence and to me, this one is huge.

To me, this could be Flight 93. It is a perfect story...all we need is a story about the firefighters and it will end the investigation. they will find a few of them and make them heroes. That is all that is needed and it is never looked at again. Create a huge #storm with another theory(WTC7/BostonBombers) and everyone is looking there and not here.

The stories that are coming out just do not make sense. It was a small town. Why is no one talking?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Told you...here it is..

..Linl

several volunteer firefighters told ABC News today that even though the first responders believed the site would explode, they stayed in order to buy time to evacuate residents at a nursing home. “All their actions — the EMT, the civilians — did delay the fire enough so that the people in the rest home could move from the front to the back of the building,” said Pat Grimm, a real estate agent and volunteer firefighter. “And we were able to evacuate those people. There could have been 40 lives lost because they didn’t delay the fire.”

Now, if they were firefighters, and there was a risk of explosion, they would not be fighting a fire. They would be assisting the evacuation effort if they knew that time was limited. Right? I mean, that would mean they were becoming martyrs. The last line says....

The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.

But I thought they knew what they were fighting and where...round and round...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Its mainly due other threads have being either deleted or moved.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join