It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armless Boston bomber emerges from a boat

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I posted a thread earlier which has seemed to have gone stagnant since i posted a comment saying the bomb suspect found in the boat was missing half his arm on the right side.

I made a short video to show this as the photo released by CBS wasnt very clear.

Some questions on this....how? Was he a victim of the blast..innocently or whilst placing it? I would have thought if it had gone off as he was placing it, he would be dead and in lots of small pieces.

Did he not know what was in the bag? Was he not told or was he just a victim like many others?
It looks as though its wrapped by his sleeve, so couldnt be too recent...also indicates he changed clothes at some point. Did he lose it whilst making bombs or throwing them and misjudging it?

What are the yellow things hanging around his neck? Wheres the gun he was shooting with?

Could go either way on this one to be honest

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't even know where you're going with this. While placing what? Didn't know what was in the bag? There were no bombs strategically placed that he might not have known what was in during the shootout and manhunt. This guy, the alleged bomber of the Marathon did spend several days afterwards just living his normal life. If he lost his arm, though I really don't take that from these photos, it would have been well after anyone could claim he didn't have a conscious role to play in what was going on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
1st pic I see both arms.
2nd pic His arms are handcuffed behind his back.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosegaol
I don't even know where you're going with this. While placing what? Didn't know what was in the bag? There were no bombs strategically placed that he might not have known what was in during the shootout and manhunt. This guy, the alleged bomber of the Marathon did spend several days afterwards just living his normal life. If he lost his arm, though I really don't take that from these photos, it would have been well after anyone could claim he didn't have a conscious role to play in what was going on.

You think he has the bottom of his right arm...seriously you cannot see his arm missing? WOW

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"Some questions on this....how? Was he a victim of the blast..innocently or whilst placing it? I would have thought if it had gone off as he was placing it, he would be dead and in lots of small pieces. "

Im sorry but his classmates and teachers said he attended school and dorm parties after the explosion on monday

edit: now that i've look at that picture and given it a chance, it appears photoshoped or it was very very compressed and created alot of artifcats. almost appears as if his arms are in fist a cuff, as if he already has cuffs on, or hes holding something when he came out and its been photoshoped out
edit on 21-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I don't see that at all, I see a very blurry photo. And, yeah, his arms were cuffed behind his back. That theory doesn't even make logical sense. Use your brain. Or at least spend a little more time and creativity hashing out your wild theories.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Looks like hes just missing a hand>??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

notice we can't see the injury to his leg

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

his arm is blocked by the side of the boat

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Looks like he is holding onto the inside of the boat while climbing out. The boat is obstructing the view of his right lower arm and hand.

Second pic his hands are cuffed behind him.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

I disagree...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Thats not what i see.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Bah! Even if somehow he sustained that kind of injury at some point, IT DOESN"T MATTER! That doesn't give a shred of evidence of Dzhokhar being an innocent pawn in the bombing. It would have happened at a later point, with explosives used during the events leading to his capture. Or this would have to be a completely different person than Dzhokhor. Ugh, my brain hurts. I can't...are you following yet? That is some lazy conspiracy crafting right there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I really don't think his hand is missing...just more people trying to see something that they want to see.

It has been reported that he went back to his dorm after the bombing and even talked to some of his dorm-mates about the bombing. I think they would have noticed if his hand was missing.

IF, and that is a big IF, his hand is missing...it would have been during the shootout with the police where they were setting off more bombs.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
.... ATS amazes me sometimes. The pic emerging from the boat shows both "arms"....the pic on the ground will obviously show "no" hands because he is already cuffed. With all that is, this is what you want to focus on?! This community really has an imagination.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

Dear lord, thank you! There is much to be curious about here, and I respect healthy skepticism, but glaring errors of logic are just too much.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Im pretty sure it is...i cant see how people cannot see the sleeve hole, and no hand poking out

I was just posting it for discussion as i found it interesting no one saw it

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Im pretty sure it is...i cant see how people cannot see the sleeve hole, and no hand poking out

Which pic? The one where he is leaving the boat? The hand that is on the inside of the boat as he mounts it to get out? What missing hand?!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Which pic? The one where he is leaving the boat? The hand that is on the inside of the boat as he mounts it to get out? What missing hand?!

Either a magical handcuff technique, or he hasnt got a hand. I cannot see a hand coming out of the sleeve hole?
edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That's because it's not a sleeve hole, it's his arm being laid on top of by his body. Since his hands are cuffed behind his back.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join