It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nearly Zero Trash Output Home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is good info, thanks

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by purplemer

Sandals made with duct tape? I'm sorry but even in third world countries they can afford those two dollar plastic flip flops.

Look bud.. If you are caught in an emergency situation having to run twenty miles over brambles and the like and the only thing you have is a roll of duct tape and a couple of tetra cartons...You might be grateful for your tetra pack shoes.... They could save your life....! If you used your nouse you could even make a tent from them.. I suggest putting some in your bob bag...

If you do not have any duct tape or find the initial design difficult to achieve you could try these simpler ones. They are water proof and work on different sized feet...

further many people in third world countries cannot afford two dollar plastic flip flops. 2 dollars might feed a family for a month..
edit on 2-5-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
further many people in third world countries cannot afford two dollar plastic flip flops. 2 dollars might feed a family for a month..

I'm not sure you visited 3rd world countries (I did), flip flops there are immensely affordable to local population and they don't cost anywhere near two bucks there. Come on.

I had a large and wholesome lunch for under 25 cents.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join