page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Aqualung
Let's just wait. Til tomorrow. Can't we? If it is REALLY big, then all our speculating will be moot except for those who think they had it figured out and then they can tell themselves"I got it, I got it". But if it is REALLY big then I guess it won't matter who got it and who didn't. I got my lawns all mowed today so I'm ready for anything.

Of course, but what are we doing here if we should "just wait?"

In real life, I'm completely with you. I just like playing conspiracy theorist on ATS. I like writing and arguing and actually learning something here and there, all the while sharpening my critical thinking and expanding my bank of "stuff I read somewhere."

I practice Zen, which is basically "whatever," but really intense "whatever."
edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Have you had any thoughts of what it might be Aqualung??? I was on youtube last night and on here, and LA was a very common aspect of what I was looking at. And the subjects I was looking into were no way related, but LA was the common factor. As in LA California.

Now, with SandyHook, and Boston, these things seem to happen in the afternoon. So, if you are waiting, I don't think you have too long now to find out. Wait, your in the central time zone, an hour behind me, (why is central time and eastern time zones go according to county/and or highways, and not state lines like the others??:puz
I never understood that. Of course, a lot of people who live in northern Indiana work in Illinois. Sorry got off subject.

Anyway, I will come back after work to see what happens. I had also read that Chicago is on a list to be attacked, and to stay off the trains.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
maybe talking about terrorist sleeper cells?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Yeah, I have heard plenty about Chicago being a target.... I really hope nothing happens, truly.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well, as it is now past midnight on the 23rd here, and nothing (to my knowledge) has happened on a globally conscious scale since yesterday... I suppose this thread ought to be closed.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Could it be the foiled attempt in Canada? 1%

Yeah righty oh , thanks for the feedback, op, poster below cheers.
edit on 23-4-2013 by my1percent because: To add and not clutter thread
edit on 23-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Could it be the foiled attempt in Canada? 1%

I was all over it this morning, but given the context of the supposed "event" as given to us by the character in this thread, I think that isn't quite up to par. We're looking for an event which "will show us how truly connected we really are." One which "the Boston Bombings were a distraction for."

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I guess all is well??? Or so to say. It's always good to have a heads up. I'm just glad nothing happened. As I'm sure the rest of you feel the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
I guess all is well??? Or so to say. It's always good to have a heads up. I'm just glad nothing happened. As I'm sure the rest of you feel the same.

Every night when I go to sleep, I am secretly happy we are all still here.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I just remembered this odd set of posts from shortly after I joined ATS. Maybe you will find them as interesting as I did.

First we had this Post from the member Methuselah1937

Originally posted by methuselah1937

Originally posted by benabba

If you want to view a summary of my ongoing research check out my blog at BenAbba.com....

I've taken a look at your blog and can see that it's simply a commercial money making scheme based around the premise that "immortals" have been and are, currently co-existing with normal humanity. You offer tantalizing "tid-bits" alluding to "research" that you've done that proves the existence of a few individuals that may have lived a handful of additional years beyond whats considered an average life-span. But in no way would I consider them to be categorized as true immortals. In fact, you're only offering up a claim to have located just one person that you say has lived a couple of millennia. However, that's all you're prepared to offer up until some one becomes inquisitive enough to actually spend hard-cash and purchase your book of "proofs" and "adventures".

Against my better judgment (and because I've taken sufficient precautions against identification), I'll give you just the smallest bit of "real" info.

A total of 8 extremely long-lived individuals are still alive out of an original group of 12.
1 (male) was murdered in Barcelona, Spain in 1796
1 (female) last known whereabouts Kiev in 1893 - presumed dead
1 (male) committed suicide in Oslo in 1954
1 (female) last known whereabouts Warsaw in 1895 - presumed dead
edit on 1-11-2010 by methuselah1937 because: (no reason given)

If you look at that members profile you will see that they only posted 11 times then disappeared from ATS. All but one of those posts was relating to immortals, or very long lived individuals.

Then about three months after that post there was an introductions thread created in direct reference to Methuselah1937's first post providing locations and dates of the individuals mentioned.
(I contacted afoolbyanyothername in order to bring it to his attention, as I remembered his interest in the subject. afoolbyanyothername. unfortunately I forgot about it after this incident and have had no contact with this member since.

I just thought you might be intrigued by this since you were interested in this other members cryptic post.

Happy hunting.

Unfortunately, the thread was deleted by the Mods

top topics

<< 1   >>

join