It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something BIG to Happen Tomorrow? *Tie-in to Boston Bombings*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In a recent thread I posted about an extremely prolific and vivid night-long lucid dream I had last night.... A member of ATS called, "dadank" replied as follows:

Originally posted by dadank
it's going to be a big day tomorrow when everyone really begins to see how connected they truly are.........The boston bombings are a distraction for what we are all about to find out.

Does anyone have a CLUE as to what this user (pun intended) is talking about?

My guess is that "dadank" may be confused by the the upcoming meteor shower which is going viral on social media as "the rarest" kind, but is really a regular annual event... see link.

Please, I ask the community for insights because "dadank" isn't answering. Probably just a troll, but they managed to cast a small shadow on my otherwise uplifting thread... Please refer to my link above for reference and context.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Might be referring to Glenn Beck and the deported Saudi.....he said if the government doesn't come clean he will release details

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I have this crazy idea, but bear with me.

You could try asking the member what they were referring to?

Or just not put too much stock into vague posts by people on ATS...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No clue bro, but it's my b-day tomorrow and I hope the world is in peace when I'm blowin' my candles

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

I have this crazy idea, but bear with me.

You could try asking the member what they were referring to?

Or just not put too much stock into vague posts by people on ATS...

Hi, I did ask the member what they are alluding to.

I also asked repliers to THIS thread to "see the link for the reference and context" in my OP, right?

Please read/think before you wave your would-be sarcasm at me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ok, you asked him to clarify. Try sending a Private message if you haven't already.

But I stand by my previous statement.
Lots of people make lots of vague predictions here, you've been around long enough to know that.

I'm failing to see how this rates it's own thread.
edit on 21-4-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Given how many times similar statements have been made in the past, and understanding why trolls troll, I would bet that this guy is simply that: a troll. I say this mainly because if someone really knew that something was about to occur, they would say more than this. On the other hand, if they were making it up, they are much less likely to elaborate any further, simply because if they get into specifics it will be easier for them to be proven to be liars. With the statement that was made, the poster can claim that any event on the specific day was what they were referring to. And something "big" seems to happen all the time somewhere in the world, so the odds are not stacked against this person all that much, as long as they do not give out too much information.

And this whole Boston thing is being plastered on the news all day long, so it will be likely that there will be new information released soon that this person could say actually ties into their "prediction." But from what was said this seems to mean a different event entirely. I am going to conclude hoaxer personally, as I have history and statistics on my side.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The sleepers awake.

Then they take out the ones the shadow govt want to take out but haven't been able to yet..

They tried to 'wake' me up but I had already got rid of core program.

Send out LOVE to the Earth population, maybe it can be lessened.

Pray too.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It is a mysterious comment, made by an ATS member. This was posed as a question, and no predictions were made whatsoever on my part.

It warrants its own thread because ATS is a community of (somewhat) like-minded thinkers, most whom are privy to a dizzying array of information that I simply am not,. It is the reason I joined ATS in the first place!

A search of the website for "things happening tomorrow (date)" was futile, and furthermore, I provided speculation AND citation of what I think "dadank" was talking about.

SURELY there are worse threads on ATS at this moment to badger?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

There is supposed to be a major online protest of CISPA where no one uses the internet. If enough people do it, then they can claim Obama turned off the internet because no one is on the internet . Then, when the internet "comes back one" or after the protests is over the next day and people are using the internet , they will say Obama caved to the will of the people and turned back on the internet because the NWO got scared.

That's all.

Speaking of "dreams" , my 76 year old mother said she dreamed she was preggers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

As far as hoaxer as the verdict is concerned, I'm more than inclined to agree with you.

*HOWEVER*

We are talking about a specific date (tomorrow), and a general description of "BIG" and "re-unifying" to work with. Since the comment was not it's own thread, rather a reply to my own thread, I personally found it irresponsible to NOT make a question thread of it, because I therefore would have heard something and not SAID something.

(Mind you, I made every attempt to ask the individual himself, to no avail. And given that this is a time-sensitive issue, I would rather not sit and wait for them to reply.)

If that applies to your ethics, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I looked at dadank's post through your link, and to me the wording looks more "New Age" than political.
As if he was expecting some breakthrough to enlightenment/ascension which would show how "connected" we all are.

Originally posted by dadank
it's going to be a big day tomorrow when everyone really begins to see how connected they truly are. It's only a matter of time before everyone realizes they are just a part of something bigger, and that we are all really connected in a way that is our very foundation, it is our nature.

All he says about the Boston bombings are that they are a distraction from this other event.

edit on 21-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

There is supposed to be a major online protest of CISPA where no one uses the internet. If enough people do it, then they can claim Obama turned off the internet because no one is on the internet . Then, when the internet "comes back one" or after the protests is over the next day and people are using the internet , they will say Obama caved to the will of the people and turned back on the internet because the NWO got scared.

That's all.

Speaking of "dreams" , my 76 year old mother said she dreamed she was preggers.

I had heard of the protest, and your take on it is a unique one. I had forgotten that was supposed to be on Monday.

Makes good sense too: The INTERNET is on fire with speculation about the Boston Bombings. That would be the tie-in,

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I wish you luck in getting to the bottom of this odd post.
But, many people post cryptic things here just for the sake of gaining attention. I think this is the case with that particular post.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I looked at dadank's post through your link, and to me the wording looks more "New Age" than political.
As if he was expecting some breakthrough to enlightenment/ascension which would show how "connected" we all are.

edit on 21-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Exactly my feelings as well! The wording was strange, and he didn't have anything else to say, unlike MOST trolls...

This is why I didn't jump to the CISPA protest as an answer to the puzzle, (that and I forgot when it was supposed to be.
)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

My guess is that "dadank" may be confused by the the upcoming meteor shower which is going viral on social media as "the rarest" kind, but is really a regular annual event... see link.

It has begun my friend :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Originally posted by dadank"
"it's going to be a big day tomorrow when everyone really begins to see how connected they truly are.........The boston bombings are a distraction for what we are all about to find out."

Maybe referring to communications...
the word "connected" means something .... I dunno....thinking out loud

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Fair enough.

I wish you luck in getting to the bottom of this odd post.
But, many people post cryptic things here just for the sake of gaining attention. I think this is the case with that particular post.

Thank you, and yes indeed there are many a shill. I'm quite used to their posts. This one just grabbed my attention in particular, probably because it was on MY thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I saw that about the meteorite in Argentina. I don't think "it" is anything more than the start of the Lyrid meteor shower, personally.

But I'm open to the possibility, especially after the recent strike in Russia...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Aqualung
Let's just wait. Til tomorrow. Can't we? If it is REALLY big, then all our speculating will be moot except for those who think they had it figured out and then they can tell themselves"I got it, I got it". But if it is REALLY big then I guess it won't matter who got it and who didn't. I got my lawns all mowed today so I'm ready for anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join