It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utterly Ridiculous Nature of the Public During a Tragedy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

The same BS and bickering, differing opinions, coverups, accusations goes on in the media, in the public officials and investigations side of things, even WORSE.

Too think that personal agendas and feelings from those sides does not get mixed in is funny.

And the fact that they choose to release certain files and photos but not others certainly reeks of trying to convince us of something! If they did not care then why all this information released at all.

To believe all the investigators think it is a good idea is funny as well... I guarantee that it causes confusion and chaos for them.

The garbage that is pulled off with the help of the media affects THE INVESTIGATION, it would be nice to know who actually gets the final nod on what is and has been released.

An entirely one-sided post really, it runs just like the crap some official media would say, as they attack another network.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

The same BS and bickering, differing opinions, coverups, accusations goes on in the media, in the public officials and investigations side of things, even WORSE.

Too think that personal agendas and feelings from those sides does not get mixed in is funny.

And the fact that they choose to release certain files and photos but not others certainly reeks of trying to convince us of something! If they did not care then why all this information released at all.

To believe all the investigators think it is a good idea is funny as well... I guarantee that it causes confusion and chaos for them.

The garbage that is pulled off with the help of the media affects THE INVESTIGATION, it would be nice to know who actually gets the final nod on what is and has been released.

An entirely one-sided post really, it runs just like the crap some official media would say, as they attack another network.

This is an active investigation. Are you suggesting that they release information to the public and impede an investigation? How about the suspect? Shouldn't his innocence be gaurded, and that information held from the public - so that evidence can be presented to a jury - unbiased - who's never seen the evidence before for the public to pick apart and make their own assumptions?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good one. I used to compare humans at the physical site of a disaster/tragedy as being just like a group of monkeys who have discovered a snake in their midst. They gather together, each infecting the other with fear. They rubber neck, they may even throw sticks at the creature as they screech and jostle each other to see. There is no reason for them to be there. In fact, by being there they increase the likelihood of being hurt, or hurting others by blocking their escape, or distracting them from the snake.

Now we are monkeys with I-pads and computers. SSDD.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
After reading all of your replies, I want to thank ALL of you...

I think that some of those that are arguing with my position, really illustrate what has become of a large part of our society.

To even imagine that our curiosity should be satisfied because we pay taxes, at the possible expense of an investigation, or even worse at the expense of someone's health and safety, speaks volumes about us as a culture.

To those that stated my stance was biased, I would only present this to you. We are all biased in one way or the other. Just check any psychological review if you doubt me. I do not state I am unbiased, as that would be false and a lie. I believe that MANY studies will hold me true that in order to be completely unbiased, one must have no opinion or simply not care. If that was the case, why post at all?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Your posts are spot on. It's disgusting what people think the police should do or screaming about a false flag. I feel terrible for the families of those who died, and all the injured. S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkangel831

You do NOT have the right to know details of ongoing investigations....

Hmmm, I swear I said the exact same thing in my Sandy Hook rant. Great minds think alike (or foolish ones, according to those opposing darkangel's rant
).

In any case, most of your points are very valid - For the court case, there's a reason that we have a jury, and that the jury is not supposed to see anything about the case; they are there to act as a "blind witness", and hear all the facts presented on both sides. I'd say the reason that we don't need to "know" the details until it's over is the same reason that our own government wouldn't tell us if the world was about to end: Mob mentality.

For example, say for this case, they did release all the bombers "info", except that they got the wrong guy - I'm sure that anyone near the bombs would want to rip this "terrorist"'s arms off. Or, even if they had the right guy, there are enough "crazies" (I'm not talking ATS crazies either) in the world that would not only attempt to harm him, but family or friends (that may or may not have played a part).

As for the photos, again, you would hope that some of those posting the images are experts with Photoshop or GIMP, because sometimes, "a rose is just a rose" (I mean, how many threads are out there about rocks looking like plants, animals, or clouds that look like writing in the sky?).

Also, why not let DarkAngel831 have a rant in piece? You all make your own threads, and in many ways do the same thing (in regards to bashing) on the "non-believers" that invade your threads (Just a hint, if I were a witness or a bystander to a tragic event, and found my picture here claiming I "did" something, lets just say that the owner would receive some very interesting complaints
- Not that I will ever be put in that place).

-Fossilera
edit on 22/4/2013 by fossilera because: roses are red, violets are blue, my username makes spelling & grammar mistakes, and so do I

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I 100% agree op ! So much so I had to register to post ! Been coming by here for years and never registered but I have been so fed up lately with this crap. They start with it within minutes of the event literally ! Right now it's so viral people are getting crap in their e-mail and posting on face book all pissed off and convinced it must be true....I really think it is mostly caused from people craving fame on u-tube etc with desperate ridiculous " facts". It's getting really old.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You are right, the Powers to Be look at us cynically and rightfully so. They believe that they can spin the reality, put in on MSM and we will buy into it. That is the challenge; change this paradigm. There is a threshold that the public has yet to cross; it is like a resistance point for a stock price where there needs to be momentum to cross over it. Our challenge as people who are awake is to awaken the masses, so that they will see MSM as purveyors of disinformation and lies. TV's not guns are the problem. This is the great awakening that is so desperately needed right now.
President Clinton was once asked a question by a reporter, about the existence of UFO's. His reply is that there is a government within a government. In other words the supreme commander of the US. who has his finger on the nuclear trigger, is denied access to classified intelligence and black programs. If this does not frighten you, then it should. He told you that America is not a democracy or facsimile of one.
Two years ago, there was a hockey riot in Vancouver. Using advanced technology the police took crowd photos. One or more of these circulated on the web and you could take a photo with thousands of people and hone in on any individual in the crowd and see their face in detail.
The people in Boston were told via loud speaker that there was a bomb scare simulation exercise underway at the time of the race. Witnesses noticed the presence of large numbers of police and bomb sniffing dogs. It behooves me to believe that such video technology was not available to scan crowds to see who entered designated areas with knapsacks and left without them.
We live in an era where presidential candidates fight over non relevant issues, debate in forums controlled by the media and field questions from pre-screened journalists. Candidates are insulated from fielding questions from their electorate. We need proof to get passports, but not to vote. Because of hanging chads we vote on machines that can be readily reprogrammed and leave no paper trail. We trust the vote count to foreign owned companies, yet claim to be living in a democratic society.
Most Americans don't want mandatory healthcare, but, want affordable access to higher education, jobs and peace. Instead we get obamacare, student loans but no jobs, new trade agreements that gut American Industry, Amnesty, and, more wars. Media tells you that Obama is creating jobs, the economy is improving, terrorism is still a problem and now gun violence is the new threat.
MSM omits telling you 50 million Americans are on food stamps, every neighborhood is full of foreclosed homes, money that could create new industries and jobs, goes to fight wars, factories are closing, and there have been no foreign terrorist attacks in America for a decade. Those that have occurred have alphabet soup agencies or Mossad involvement. Construction cranes in Detroit and elsewhere are replaced by bulldozers. Media does not tell you that 7 out of 10 cars built by GM are built outside the USA. Where did the bailout $$ go. MSM ignores financial corruption and fraud by banksters.
MSM tells you that guns are the problem and need to confiscated. They do not tell you that massacres occur largely in gun free zones and are perpetrated by shooters of questionable stability while on psychotropic medication. They omit telling you about how GMO foods can alter your DNA and that the level of intestinal disorders, cancer rates and allergy problems have all risen sharply corresponding to the introduction of GMO crops. God forbid they talk about Chemtrails, Morgellons, high levels of barium and aluminum in the soil and a corresponding spike in alzheimers and respiratory problems. Could MSM have selective amnesia? Does MSM talk about how troops in Afghanistan guard poppy fields? Do they educate the population on False Flag incidents in Americas past such as the Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin, the Liberty, Operation Northwoods and maybe even 9/11.
But, they show you a picture of the dead suspect in Boston looking at a cell phone screen and claim he is viewing video of a triple homicide while smiling. Come on folks. They project the image that domestic violence translates into terrorism. People see a mutilated body of one of the dead suspect and are told that his brother drove over him in a stolen car. In the day where video is omnipresent we are given selective info. Folks, this is called spin and should invoke images of Lee Harvey Oswald (patsy). Even politicians demand that these two be denied their miranda rights. Today there is no need for a legal system. The police are the judge, jury and executioners.
Americans are living in a controlled reality where critical thinking is viewed negatively and denial is seen as an asset. Stupidity is a positive attribute. WAKE UP!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

one has to consider why tax payers would need something as inane as simple curiosity satisfied

I don't believe it's 'Simple' curiosity since Govt. all over the World has been caught in lies, cover-ups and false flags so many times that it has become common place. The US not excluded and in fact as of late have been even caught more than most.

From the FBI to DHS, from Tonkin to Iraq, from 9/11 to Waco...

This is why people want answers quickly. Before it gets swept under the rug and passed off as "Official"...Before millions more die out of lies and deceit at the hands of their leaders.

Just my thoughts tho.

Peace

Thanks for jumping in and saying this.

Everything in the OP is absolutely correct [Well stated]. Alas... this post was spot on, to boot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join