It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev brothers tied to anti-Russian operations around the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I found this reported at another site. It is a Wayne Madsen article.

I am ONLY putting it out there for informations sake, and leave to the readers to determine its validity.

LONG article here but worth reading

The pre-Boston Marathon activities of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the two brothers accused of detonating two homemade pressure cooker bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on April 15, have been linked to anti-Russian operations with their bases in Boston, Finland, the United Kingdom, and Israel. Most of these operations, designed to overthrow the government of Russian President Vladimir Putin and establish a Salafist Islamic Emirate in the Russian Caucasus, including Chechnya and Dagestan, where the Tsarnaev family has family and residential roots, respectively, involve the activities of the Chechen "government-in-exile."

U.S. law enforcement has linked the elder Tsarnaev, allegedly shot and mortally wounded by police after engaging them in a shootout on April 19, to electronic communication with the Caucasus Emirate of Doku Umarov, a Chechen guerrilla leader who has been responsible for a number of deadly terrorist bombings inside Russia.

From its creation in 2007 to 2011, the U.S. State Department did not list the Caucasus Emirate as a foreign terrorist organization. In the meantime, other exiled Chechen groups that were, at the very least, ambivalent to the terrorist activities of the Caucasus Emirate, received aid and assistance from various anti-Russian non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and those within the U.S. State Department who handle political asylum requests. The Caucasus Emirate adheres to radical Salafist Islam and is believed to receive support from Saudi Arabia.

The article is a long read, but well worth the read. Even if only half is true, it puts a much different "take" on the whole Boston disaster from a public perspective.

In my opinion it might help explain why Israel was sending police to aid the investigation.

In my mind it ALSO makes me wonder just how much the FBI knew ahead of time, and perhaps SHOULD have been watching these guys MUCH CLOSER.

From the article, you will find that politics, and many high level names are tossed around in securing these young mens asylum Visa's to the USA.

I am not sure what to make of it all, but it is rather disturbing read none the less.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting read thanks for the link. Do u think a military tribunal is what will happen or will it be a regular trial? im thinking if they go with the military route some of this blog may be correct, have you done any research on the validity of these claims?
edit on 22-4-2013 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Like an anti-Russian false flag perpetrated to worsen relations with Russia, Chechnya, and ethnic/muslic groups?

Sounds like Boston MilCon bombing to me!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I dont think its a false flag by our government maybe a foreign political deception bombing but still terrorism at the heart

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anti-Russia terrorist who bomb in America?

i read that that group claimed nothing to do with them and it counterproductive for them to bomb in America when that group is against Russia,

they have to tie them to some 'Group' just one they can spin the best i would assume

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

A terrorist action as specific goals. Advancing some demand( or publicizing it) and instilling public fear as to soften a government position. What sense does it make in the context of your proposition and better yet wouldn't the means and efforts be better used elsewhere to the purpose you propose ?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I did not say it was not a false flag i just said not by our government. I have my suspicions of the country behind it and why it was done and for what political reasons, i would like to get some more info before i make any claims against any foreign country.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Right.And that explains why they want to kill Americans and die doing it.Cause they don't like Russia?And this has wtf with us?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Say they are connected to Chechen terrorist groups and do want to oust Putin and his regime. Exactly what good does bombing the Boston marathon and either getting killed or locked up for life do their cause?

I question that. I see zero benefit to the Chechen cause by planting two bombs at the Boston marathon.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

I question that. I see zero benefit to the Chechen cause by planting two bombs at the Boston marathon.

And thats the rub right there. who would benefit. Russia would and here is why Russia wants Chechnya back under control if the US breaks ties with Chechnya and does not vito an attack or condemn sanction or other wise put up a fight in the UN the only other country that could would be china and there in Russia's back pocket. Say the KBG got a hold of the older bomber led him to believe this was for islam against the zionist devil country.were talking about a punch drunk boxer mind easily malleable. It looks like a chechnya terrorist on the surface for the sheeple
edit on 22-4-2013 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

I don't follow much of the interaction between the US and Russia except the common, propagandistic blitz.

My view was that the US is actively avoiding touching the subject of the going ons on Chechnya in trade for some contention from Russia in regards to the drone wars and the "war on terrorism", a tit-for-tat of sorts (that Russia is the one in the losing side, since the US is pursuing several dangerous regime changes that were friendly to the Russia interests).

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Remember Obama thanking Putin for unspecified help?
If those two think that Russia and U.S.A. are "on the same side" in this business, perhaps the Chechens see it the same way.
In other words, all the participants are seeing an underlying unspoken alliance between the two countries.
Perhaps this is what conspiracy theorists should be looking at, rather than "World War Three round the corner".

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Rebels in Russia’s North Caucasus region denied any link to the April 15 attack on the Boston Marathon in a statement posted on the vdagestan.com website.

“The Caucasian Mujahedeen are not fighting with the United States of America,” according to the statement, which was attributed to unidentified Mujahedeen commanders in Dagestan. “We are at war with Russia, which is responsible not only for the occupation of the Caucasus, but also for heinous crimes against Muslims.”

new topics

top topics

join