It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there are any places in the world...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
where people will be able to escape from New World Order....I mean places untouched by civilization?

Like in the past century people where moving from one country to another to avoid results of the WAR.

Mod Note: Starting a new thread? Look here first!
edit on 30-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Hi,AnnieWolf,I've been thinking about that too.Maybe Iceland,or Outer Mongolia-i like the thought of Mongolia,actually.Maybe places in Africa.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It should really be called the "Old World Order"...

Since the days of colonization and the British and other Empires, the world has been controlled by a great many which has changed hands here and there, but been prevalent none-the-less.

Since the days of Alexander the Great actually...
edit on 21-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is no New World Order but if you want to get away you have Antarctica or the ocean.

I would get a sailboat and live out there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Hi,AnnieWolf,I've been thinking about that too.Maybe Iceland,or Outer Mongolia-i like the thought of Mongolia,actually.Maybe places in Africa.

Dear lord, how in the world would you think Africa is free of anything?

You are talking about a place that used to be ruled by Colonial Empires... Which now is just lent exuberant loans that can never be paid back so they export all their resources and commodities for pennies on the dollar....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

YES!!! living on a boat,like those old four-masted schooners-that's my hubby's ultimate dream lifestyle

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But there are still wild,isolated places,where one can live below the radar,which is what i think Annie meant.I can think of two such places off the top of my head,in forested wilder areas.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is no New World Order but if you want to get away you have Antarctica or the ocean.

You first.

Seriously, nearly every politician has talked about ushering in a "new world order", and yet you claim that it doesn't exist. Alrighty then.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Switzerland.

until the Banking jig is up, it will remain in tact.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

You first.

Seriously, nearly every politician has talked about ushering in a "new world order", and yet you claim that it doesn't exist. Alrighty then.

Of course they use the term new world order. We have seen the world order change many times just in last few decades. The difference is the are talking about a change in the status quo not some fantasy one world government take over.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This sounds crazy but I'm going with door #3, China. That place is big enough to "get lost".

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

You first.

What they talk about when they refer to a New World Order is far different than the New World Order conspiracy.

There is a new world order at the moment but its globalism, not a bunch of old bankers.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
mabe alaska? only three citys and one road in and one road out

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No! This is their world.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, I guess cold places are the best to hide...there is something inside of it

THANKS FOR YOUR INTERESTING COMMENTS

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Islands like St Helena, Madeira, Norfolk, Faeroe Islands, should be small enough for them not to worry about. If you can grow your own food there and be safe from disasters that is, as these places often rely on regular shipments of food. Also it might be hard to become accepted as one of the community. The bigger the island the easier it will be to become accepted but then also the more that might want your stuff if shipments stop.
edit on 4/5/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As long as you live under some form of government there will be rules and laws applied to your life. Now, either you believe that 'they' control everything everywhere, in which case you're doomed to tinfoil-hat-dom, or you can try to find a place that has a good quality of life and the local government doesn't mess with it's citizens too much....that, or you can pack your bags and head into the wildernesses of the world, of which there are many, be advised though you will need to know what you are doing if you head for the hills.

During the 60's counter-culture movement many people formed communities and went 'native' etc. I recommend doing some research with regards to this period(60's) and then maybe trying to connect with people who are doing the same thing nowadays, there are many.

edit on 4-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Wonderful and very informative comment...thank YOu for your suggestions

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well, if you are so inclined, have you thought of joining the Amish or Mennonites or Hutterites?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

No, definitely not my dear...rather I will stay close to Christian community...no Amish, Mormons or others...

I think about place free from total control, but not totally without any technology.I could give up computer, TV, but not phone or Radio...and maybe from time to time check my FACEBOOK and write e-mail

edit on 7-5-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join