It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Originally posted by Char-Lee

When it is your child you will feel very different.

When your child is killed during the Boston Marathon, you may feel differently.

No I will want (My daughter was there) not a witch hunt but the same kind of justice we all used to believe in.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Amber, The quality of that video is complete and utter garbage, come on my friend? Show me some better quality, I have a very open mind to this entire scenario.

All I am saying is that I, and I am sure others as well, need a little more than some blurred youtube videos though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by DOADOA
So miraculously the two most wanted people in the world have been located and cornered by an active manhunt for them managed to steal a police SUV..............did they walk into the police station and casually introduce themselves and borrowed the keys?

Nah not at all. What our easily misled and confused yes man friend there believes is that a black Mercedes SUV cannot be mistaken for an undercover Law Enforcement vehicle, 'shakes head'. Sometimes yuh have no choice left but to really wonder folks?

SheopleNation reports, Now you try to hide.
~$heopleNation

Does it look like a police SUV in this video where they are shooting at the police, moments before one was killed and ran over?

Looks like a black car....thats how anyone seeing it would describe it i would have thought

I can't see who is shooting who in the video.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

And who also have ties to Chechnyan Islamist terror organizations?

I can;t tell if you're being sarcastic.

Damn near every crime could be imputed to the government. It "only" looks that way, but in reality, its all the work of an elaborate mastermind frame up.

I generally reason in terms of probability. Whats more probable, that the government is able to masterfully find people who are:

1) radical Islamic extremists, who visit terror websites,
2) have recently travelled to the terror stricken region of Chechnya, in Dergastan
3) build explosives at home
4) have access to hand guns
5) speak glibly about the attacks on twitter to friends

When the facts pile up like this, I have only one probable explanation standing out: it is as it appears.

Conversely, the ultra paranoid and highly tendentious person will somehow construe all this information as signifying not the more simply, occams razor suggested conclusion, but the far more convoluted and technically unfeasible notion that the government has planned this all along, to boot, with the support of the law enforcement agencies, witnesses, media etc.

And psychologically speaking, that is such a cynical way of looking at the people involved.

Again, if you were being sarcastic, I failed to pick it up. It's the internet.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yeah sure 9,000 cops AND military had nothing better to do than chase two chechens and LOCK UP millions of bostonians just for the hell of it. Makes perfect sense sir.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
GOOD....Thank God...even though it is NOT true...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Yeah sure 9,000 cops AND military had nothing better to do than chase two chechens and LOCK UP millions of bostonians just for the hell of it. Makes perfect sense sir.

Nobody "locked up millions of Bostonians" here. IT was NOT Martial Law, folks were asked (I heard the police repeatedly mention this on the scanners, reminding officers to ask to enter and search). Or is this thought too much for you to understand?

If so, I feel sorry for you, I do (not in any way meant sarcastically), I hope you seek the help you need to begin to trust people again, and return to the real world. I really do....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by kurthall

I posted that....and all I have to say is for the OP is ignorance is BLISS....

??? Video shows black vehicle in Laurel street...where the shootout happened, they were not, i repeat WERE NOT driving a police SUV at the time. So as i said before, unless the surviving kid turned the car around he was in, drove down the road, picked up a police suv without getting killed, drove back...run his bro over...then swapped cars again....you are the ignorant one.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The guy jumping from the car is shooting, you can see the muzzle flash and smoke.....but what it does show clearly is, the car could not be mistaken for a Police SUV

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

Nobody "locked up millions of Bostonians" here. IT was NOT Martial Law, folks were asked (I heard the police repeatedly mention this on the scanners, reminding officers to ask to enter and search). Or is this thought too much for you to understand?

If so, I feel sorry for you, I do (not in any way meant sarcastically), I hope you seek the help you need to begin to trust people again, and return to the real world. I really do....

And what were the military units doing in boston then? The marines, the armored personel carriers, the swat, etc? All for two people on the loose? Really? Do you think one was superman and the other batman?

Many people can see what transpired in boston for what it was. A drill in martial law. Of course they would not admit it if they planned to do this covertly.

There is no city on the entire earth that this has happened before. If you can name JUST ONE I would be grateful. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

And what were the military units doing in boston then? The marines, the armored personel carriers, the swat, etc? All for two people on the loose? Really? Do you think one was superman and the other batman?

Many people can see what transpired in boston for what it was. A drill in martial law. Of course they would not admit it if they planned to do this covertly.

There is no city on the entire earth that this has happened before. If you can name JUST ONE I would be grateful. Thanks!

There were no Marines or military in Boston (or Watertown to be more specific). The APC were State Police SWAT and/or Federal ATF vehicles. Last I checked that force was not a military force. Do they have and use similar equipment, likely so. Does that make them the Marines or military, no, it does not. No more than me having a professional set of golf clubs makes me equivalent to Tiger Woods!

edit on 22-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And what were the military units doing in boston then? The marines, the armored personel carriers, the swat, etc? All for two people on the loose? Really? Do you think one was superman and the other batman? Many people can see what transpired in boston for what it was.

A drill in martial law. Of course they would not admit it if they planned to do this covertly. There is no city on the entire earth that this has happened before. If you can name JUST ONE I would be grateful. Thanks!

I think it was because two dangerous people with lots of guns and bombs were hiding there personally. Had the police done nothing you would have found a conspiracy in that too. "They allowed people to get killed so they could do (insert conspiracy). to us Americans"

Im not buying the conspiracy side anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Originally posted by MRuss

Also, I'm still really confused how suspect 2 who is in the hospital has injuries to his throat. Kind of convenient, isn't it? If he can never talk again? Some are saying that it was self-inflected, but when he got out of the boat there wasn't any sign of throat injury....or was there?

Just hoping to get these questions cleared up.

Yeah, that seems really suspicious. I can't imagine any better way to "silence" Tsarnaev than to cut his throat in Watertown.

Huh? You can't prevent a mute person from getting their message out.

#StephenHawking

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
According to the police scanners at the time of the event, they stole a police vehicle. Furthermore, a black SUV in general could be easily confused with a police vehicle.

Either way, i find it hilarious that people will latch this hard onto something that someone said they may have seen, all the while discounting all other witnesses, and shrugging off very viable explanations.

The "conspiracy theory" community sure is at the top of its game.....

You're basically on a conspiracy theory website, and all you bring the table are things off the top of your head.
No facts? You realists love facts, yet you fail to mention any in your posts.

You must like throwing # on the wall to see if it sticks, huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And what were the military units doing in boston then? The marines, the armored personel carriers, the swat, etc? All for two people on the loose? Really? Do you think one was superman and the other batman? Many people can see what transpired in boston for what it was.

A drill in martial law. Of course they would not admit it if they planned to do this covertly. There is no city on the entire earth that this has happened before. If you can name JUST ONE I would be grateful. Thanks!

I think it was because two dangerous people with lots of guns and bombs were hiding there personally. Had the police done nothing you would have found a conspiracy in that too. "They allowed people to get killed so they could do (insert conspiracy). to us Americans"

Im not buying the conspiracy side anymore.

Of course I expect the police to do something. I just don't expect them to lock up millions of folks unsuspectingly. The fourth amendment is pretty clear in what it allows and what it does not allow.

They could have cordoned off a few blocks or even a section if necessary. We are talking about 2 MEN, not 50 or 100. Boston is a rather large place. Millions live there.

They could have caught him in a week or a month and most folks, including myself, would have made no fuss about it at all. If the terrorists were to bomb again chances are they would have been caught easily because people knew what the perps looked like and would have alerted the police.

Boston suffered billions of dollars worth of damage in economic losses because business shut down and many millions from the severe overkill methods of BPD in terms of tax revenue expenditures, which I really don't blame because they had orders from above. Was it worth it? I don't think so!
edit on 22/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem420
I heard it was a civilian SUV they hijacked..

Yeah, a Merc.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

So miraculously the two most wanted people in the world have been located and cornered by an active manhunt for them managed to steal a police SUV..............did they walk into the police station and casually introduce themselves and borrowed the keys?

It wasn't a police SUV.

It was a freakin Mercedes. Cops don't drive $60,000 SUVs.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join