It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That caller is a liar. I have a video actually showing a very naked Tamerlan walking to a Police car and getting in to it after he was captured......and he was very much ALIVE. Dead people can't walk.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88 any video released that shows the actual suspect placing the bomb, with be deemed as photoshopped

and it will be. faked, that is, should such a gem turn up.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Is it me or does anybody find it strange with ALL the smartphones, with all the recording audio and video in the law enforcement field, we have NO videos other than a helicopter with FLIR and a dark video of scared people in a house? is this it? Suddenly the world is NOT at your finger tips

Did you expect the neighborhood watch to walk up to the boat with their Iphone?

I really do wonder sometimes. . .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They allow these guys in so they can use them if and when the time comes. They don't want to embarass saudia arabia because we have always been good friends with them, eventhough saudis are by far the most radical jihadists on the planet.

Interesting point. Then that is why there was a subplot of supposedly trying to smuggle the Saudi guy out of the country. I wondered why they would do that and then leave these other two guys to take the fall.

The chechens had a troubled history IN RUSSIA, not in the usa. Therefore reason stands that they would have more motive to attack russian assets(as they have done in the past) than attack america that has never bothered them. Russia has invaded cheznya, america has not.

It also stands to reason that saudi arabians hate america the most, despite the fact that king faroud is buddies with washington. The whabbis are radical muslim fundamentalists that despise the king and his administration, and they barely tolerate him. In fact OBL has targeted the palace several times and failed because we have troops there to back him up.

Neither saudis nor chechens attacked boston. Craft/Blackwater did imo! They went with chechen terrorists instead of saudi terrorists to avoid embarrasing the king. We NEED their oil! DUH

*I posted this in my previous post addressed to you after the edit, but I reply again so you wont miss it*

link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So I watched your linked video a few times now..

Question -
exactly where does it state the police ran over the brother?

They didnt, but the witness says the other suspect turned around, no mention of running over his brother, and drove at the police.

I think given the 2 witness statements, one saying the police ran him over in an SUV, and the other saying the suspect drove off towards the police kind of confirm the police suv that ran the guy over was driven by the police.

And of course the images of a car...not an SUV

With all those police around him, it also says he slipped out of the car and ran, they follow the blood trail for a while and lose him.

link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oddly enough, according to the Saudi's facebook, he was still here as late as Saturday.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
The suspect allegedly cut his own throat, they think he tried to commit suicide. Ill post a new thread that can explain all the conspiracy allegations, which 95% are easily debunked, which is a high percentage since we still do not have all the evidence.

I believe some people here will look pretty foolish as more evidence gets released over the next few weeks. Of course any video released that shows the actual suspect placing the bomb, with be deemed as photoshopped on this site.

-Thats a right condescending attitude to take- I am glad you are so positive in your own conclusions and assessment.

Maybe one would say to you that you are a "sheep" for just believing what the authorities tell you and then arguing against people who do not believe the authorities because of some authority worship deeply ingrained within you- Or why argue?

-But I digress. Truthfully you are probably correct. My feelings are that they are guilty as hell for reasons I have stated time and time again. But they have the presumption of innocence as that is a pinnacle our nation was founded upon and is EVERY BIT AS IMPORTANT as the Second Amendment (or any others). We do not define Guilt in the press or from the Mouth of the Government- Guilt comes from our peers (a grand Jury) and Governments DO LIE sometimes, really....

Those questioning every angle here have not only the RIGHT to do so, but the obligation (as our Founders would tell you) since they were aware that blind trust will inevitably lead to very dark times.

So please. Put your noose away, put your flags down- maybe ask some questions and require proof and evidence from your Government- or at least, stop arguing with others who are doing their Patriotic Duty.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

He shot himself through the mouth, attempted suicide, the bullet exited his neck...through his throat. He probably wont survive, which will add more fuel to the conspiracy.

How when? As he came out of the boat he was being covered, He had no gun in his hand.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Neither saudis nor chechens attacked boston. Craft/Blackwater did imo! They went with chechen terrorists instead of saudi terrorists to avoid embarrasing the king. We NEED their oil! DUH

You have no proof of that. This is not about needing oil from Saudi Arabia. I'm sorry but the Chechen dudes are bad all by themselves without our help. So did the Russian govt also set up the Chechen rebels in their own country over some oil?

Why would you want to implicate some private firm? Is it because you are too attached to the Nanny State? I was with you till you said this.

It just cannot be some scary Chechen dudes, it has to be a private American firm huh!

Just can't be any of these scary dudes:

www.newsy.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

You have no proof of that. This is not about needing oil from Saudi Arabia. I'm sorry but the Chechen dudes are bad all by themselves without our help. So did the Russian govt also set up the Chechen rebels in their own country over some oil?

Why would you want to implicate some private firm? Is it because you are too attached to the Nanny State? I was with you till you said this.

It just cannot be some scary Chechen dudes, it has to be a private American firm huh!
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

What in the world are you talking about? I thought I did a pretty good job explaining my reasoning for everything thus far. The idea was to test martial law conditions and use the saudi as a subplot(as you correctly pointed out).

What does this have to do with a nanny state?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
after listening to this unfold live and reading all the reports (including the pictures of the car they used, with the terorista licence plate)... my conclusion is this:

they are not innocent patsies who've found themselves in a situation they were placed into. They were actively fighting and at no point acted like scared kids. Quite how the first brother came to die and the 2nd ended up with a wound to his throat is still a mystery. It may be possible as some have suggested that this was some kind of operation (involving the FBI)... I guess we'll never know.

We need more video/photos, clearly identifying the accused... I'm not even sure these people are the accused, it's impossible to tell from the footage we have so far. the closure of the city and how 2 young guys evaded 6000+ police for 10hrs is the conspiracy theory.....
edit on 22-4-2013 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by mactheaxe

Is it me or does anybody find it strange with ALL the smartphones, with all the recording audio and video in the law enforcement field, we have NO videos other than a helicopter with FLIR and a dark video of scared people in a house? is this it? Suddenly the world is NOT at your finger tips

Did you expect the neighborhood watch to walk up to the boat with their Iphone?

I really do wonder sometimes. . .

no but i found it strange there werent more videos out of a whole town getting locked down.

and actually, the owner walked over to the boat, and found the man in there. So you tell me, i would have had my camera going for evidence. Then again, in a situation, who knows, point being, We capture everything else. WTF with a seious thing like this?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
after listening to this unfold live and reading all the reports (including the pictures of the car they used, with the terorista licence plate)... my conclusion is this:

they are not innocent patsies who've found themselves in a situation they were placed into. They were actively fighting and at no point acted like scared kids. Quite how the first brother came to die and the 2nd ended up with a wound to his throat is still a mystery. It may be possible as some have suggested that this was some kind of operation (involving the FBI)... I guess we'll never know.

We need more video/photos, clearly identifying the accused... I'm not even sure these people are the accused, it's impossible to tell from the footage we have so far. the closure of the city and how 2 young guys evaded 6000+ police for 10hrs is the conspiracy theory.....
edit on 22-4-2013 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

Here is my "theory"

You are correct- They were not "Patsy's" and were guilty as Hell.

After the first contact was made I THINK there was an order given not to pursue. I think they wanted this dragged out for another day to quietly pass CISPA AND make a militant show of Police Forces. I honestly do not think they were looking very hard in the 20- 28 block radius on Friday and somehow missed brother #2 under a boat.

I would reckon that it was "spun" as safety reasons and such, but I honestly feel this was drawn out for other purposes.

-I too got my info from the live scanner, and now from news sources (and alot has "changed") but I think the changes were placed top make the bad guys seem "badder" and the Police "more heroic" - But I think (personally) that the overall narrative we have is a true one. Or coarse, I could always be wrong and still feel they must be innocent until proven otherwise. I do know the Government and Police will lie through their teeth and the media will not hold them accountable or ask questions- So, I know that I really "know" nothing.

-But those are my thoughts for what its worth.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The father claims his sons were setup as fall guys. Then we have 9000 cops and military chasing two chechen dudes that were in america(probably as refugees from russian war) and used as convienient scapegoats, as everyone was locked in their homes and had no idea what was unfolding.

One of the kids was killed and the second is in critical condition. I don't think the second kid will survive much longer. The parent warned all hell would break loose if his kids got killed. Geez he does sound pissed and probably for good reason.

The saudi plot was a fallback conspiracy, to coverup the blackwater/craft conspiracy. They make it complicated so that putting the big picture together is as tough as possible. Do you honestly think Glenn Beck and Fox News are credible? Please, give me a break. They are way worst then cnn, abc, cbs.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Maybe one would say to you that you are a "sheep" for just believing what the authorities tell you and then arguing against people who do not believe the authorities because of some authority worship deeply ingrained within you-

And the flip side is those whose default assumption is government conspiracy and who suffer from heavy confirmation bias when examining information.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

and actually, the owner walked over to the boat, and found the man in there. So you tell me, i would have had my camera going for evidence. Then again, in a situation, who knows, point being, We capture everything else. WTF with a seious thing like this?

Walking over to the boat with a cell phone camera going would have been even more idiotic than walking over to the boat by himself in the first place.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by mactheaxe

Walking over to the boat with a cell phone camera going would have been even more idiotic than walking over to the boat by himself in the first place. [/quote

so was walking up to the boat but he did it anyways.

edit on 22-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

The father claims his sons were setup as fall guys. Then we have 9000 cops and military chasing two chechen dudes that were in america(probably as refugees from russian war) and used as convienient scapegoats, as everyone was locked in their homes and had no idea what was unfolding.

One of the kids was killed and the second is in critical condition. I don't think the second kid will survive much longer. The parent warned all hell would break loose if his kids got killed. Geez he does sound pissed and probably for good reason.

The saudi plot was a fallback conspiracy, to coverup the blackwater/craft conspiracy. They make it complicated so that putting the big picture together is as tough as possible. Do you honestly think Glenn Beck and Fox News are credible? Please, give me a break. They are way worst then cnn, abc, cbs.

Slight correction. ONE Chechen, one American (the younger suspect is a citizen as of Sept 11, 2012).

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Maybe one would say to you that you are a "sheep" for just believing what the authorities tell you and then arguing against people who do not believe the authorities because of some authority worship deeply ingrained within you-

And the flip side is those whose default assumption is government conspiracy and who suffer from heavy confirmation bias when examining information.

YES!
Anyone who has an "absolute" opinion on this (or pretty much anything else) in the beginning stages (or even afterward). Those who "know" the suspects are patsy's and those who "Know" they are guilty as alleged.

-When we are already talking in absolute terms when honestly , there are none yet (as the reporting has changed and not reflected the scanner completely information being hoaxed, misrepresented and alot of confusion) and automatically assume that since the information has changed it means these guys were innocent or set up .

We do not know what happened. And unless one of us is on the grand jury or there is more and better evidence, none of us will. Its all assumption and speculation from every "camp". Anyone who thinks they "know" what happened really doesnt (even if logical assumptions are made and they end up being correct)

-But we HAVE to question. We have to ask and wonder about discrepancies. We HAVE to assume innocence. Doing anything less mans we are having our trials in a clearly bias media and are buying the 'official story" without any questions.

I think this happened as the narrative suggests. I think they are giulty. BUT any Government watching this go down as it has would be hard pressed not to see how adventagous and primed this population is to believing and allowing everything in the name of "security"- That hard questions will not be asked when there is "suffering and tragedy" and we "come together" under thew Flag... Healthy Skepticism (and even crackpot skepticism) should be welcomed far more than blind faith and belief IMHO. The "burden iof proof" need be on our our Government and Officials and I am seeing a change here (an accepted one) where people are staunchly defending the opposite and trying to stifle the opinions of those who do not.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

That caller is a liar. I have a video actually showing a very naked Tamerlan walking to a Police car and getting in to it after he was captured......and he was very much ALIVE. Dead people can't walk.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

If you believe that Tamerlan was captured alive and naked (as I suspect is the case), the bigger issue is that he somehow wound up dead while under police custody. You already must doubt the police since they're official story is Tamerlan died in a shoot out. How did that happen if he is handcuffed naked in the back of a squad car?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join