It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
reply to post by neo96

sorry , if anyone who supposedly has explosives on them is coming towards me in a threatening manner and i got a gun , i am emptying the clip and going for another one.

And exactly where is the video of the boys shooting and throwing bombs at the police? All I see is people saying that they were shooting and attempting to bomb the police, but yet, no one is showing any videos of that actually happening.

Deny ignorance, anyone?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

And exactly where is the video of the boys shooting and throwing bombs at the police? All I see is people saying that they were shooting and attempting to bomb the police, but yet, no one is showing any videos of that actually happening.

There is no video of me cutting my grass yesterday either.
But that doesn't mean I didn't cut it.

Not everything has video.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

But police chases do...
Seriously there would be a video

I'd like know what the Helicopter was doing, if there's a curfew and the choppers have a IR camera they should have been able to track him all night - and there would be a ton of footage.
If there was no helicopter they can't have been trying all that hard...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It appears that the guys hijacked a privately owned vehicle, not a police vehicle, a Mercedes owned by someone that they let go.

We are told by a radio call in witness, that Tamarlan Tsarnaev, the older brother, was run over by a police vehicle. Is it known when the younger brother acquired the police vehicle that was used to run over his brother, or do we conclude, assuming the radio caller was telling the truth, and I do, that it was a police officer that ran Tamerlan over? Or was one of the hijacked vehicles mistaken for a police vehicle?

To my knowledge we haven't had a statement of the sequence of events which makes everything crystal clear.

From a photo it looks like the Watertown police vehicles are black and whites, so it is hard to see how the radio call-in witness could be mistaken about seeing Tamerlan being run over by a police vehicle.

Are the police alleging that the brothers also hijacked a police vehicle? Just asking.

If Dzhokhar hijacked a police vehicle and ran over his brother with it, where was that vehicle recovered.

Originally posted link by burntheships

twitter.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Didn't say it proved it, just that the traffic was "consistent" and supported the official version of the story. (note, the takedown of suspect 2 only...in response to another posting). I didn't hear the scanner during the shootout and runover...but did talk with those who did. Apparently, they were in a black Mercedes SUV, so pretty easy at night for a witness to assume it was an undercover police SUV...since no doubt, these were involved, as we've seen them all over during the manhunt.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't think it matters anymore.

There are a few holes in the story, but the story ain't gonna change.

Point is, while Boston is being exploited, CISPA passes the house and God knows what else TPTB are doing. Honestly, I was over this bombing stuff the day it happened. I spent the day digging into it. It wore me out and physically disgusted me to think about. So, I stopped.

Boston is over, and there are more tragedies to come. Trust me.

I'm sorry to the victims. It sucks they died at the hands of this evil deed, weather it WAS some home-bred terrorists, or it was a government set-up.

Either way, these people died for greed and hate. Nothing more.

Do me a favor, ATSers... if you're going to theorize about the Boston bombings, provide some theories that have evidence. Don't post loosely fitting clothes on ATS for stars and flags. Its disgraceful to the victims.

I'm not advocating OR dissing this thread, just saying... I'm hearing things from both ends. People hollering false flag, and people preaching that the mainstream news is right. And frankly, a lot of the arguments I hear on BOTH sides are RETARDED.

Do the victims a favor and don't plague their names with your ignorance.

Sorry for sounding so sour... I'm extremely tired and intolerant today.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

There's no video of a person attempting to shoot you yesterday, doesn't mean it didn't happen. You could've just not seen it, because maybe it was at night. Should I go on a manhunt after anyone who might have been at your house yesterday?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
reply to post by neo96

sorry , if anyone who supposedly has explosives on them is coming towards me in a threatening manner and i got a gun , i am emptying the clip and going for another one.

I agree with this guy!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Wasn't just CISPA that passed while all that was happening:

www.activistpost.com...

Interestingly, quite difficult to get that to come up on a google search, unless you add April to your search string - thats how little this is being mentioned.

(Seriously do not understand how anyone on the planet might think this creates a conflict of interest
)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
dunno if anyone posted this but i think this is strange. where the gun battle happened they found the black suv BUT they also found at the scene another car registered to one of the brothers. Yet another strange twist that doesnt fit. why jack a car if you already had one. why did they say they where both in the black suv. how did the brothers own car get to that spot.why did he keep going to school. and many other unanswered questions. like i said reminds me of ferenheit 451, find someone who looks suspect and pin it on them to quickly satisfy the public. innocent till proven guilty. i have seen nothing that show either of them commiting the crime.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Who really cares? These are terrorists for heaven sakes! They have no value for anyone's life including their own. They had no intentions of surviving their terrorist acts. The plan was to kill themselves,I am certain, and this is why they did not have an escape plan. They are monsters who do not deserve rights. They chose to terrorize innocent people and they did a very thorough job of it. I really don't care what happened to them. I don't care if they were killed by the police or by bystanders. I don't care if they were killed by rabid dogs. They deserve to die.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

It is the most ridiculous thing to look for ways to blame the police for harming these atrocious individuals. I agree -empty the clip!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Didn't say it proved it, just that the traffic was "consistent" and supported the official version of the story. (note, the takedown of suspect 2 only...in response to another posting). I didn't hear the scanner during the shootout and runover...but did talk with those who did. Apparently, they were in a black Mercedes SUV, so pretty easy at night for a witness to assume it was an undercover police SUV...since no doubt, these were involved, as we've seen them all over during the manhunt.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

How do you know they were in an SUV? How would they even get an SUV? And a witness in a video (posted on another thread) said that she did not hear or see any bombs going off, or see the suspects shooting at the police, so it sounds like the police lied about that.

And if they lied about that, why wouldn't they lie about them being in an SUV, so that the officers wouldn't get in trouble for running over the suspect? With the Blue Code of Conduct, it's almost impossible to know if the police are telling the truth, especially in cases like this, where the police are the ones that might get in trouble.

Just being objective and reasonable here. Not trying to offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
yooooooooo, although i agree more with this thread than the official story, this video just posted on world start hip hop . com, from press for truth, explains a different story about the older brothers suspected death. the aunt, who lives in etobicoke toronto, where i am from, says not only does she think people are trying to kill her, but she says 100% she believes the older brother is still alive.

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner

Wasn't just CISPA that passed while all that was happening:

www.activistpost.com...

Interestingly, quite difficult to get that to come up on a google search, unless you add April to your search string - thats how little this is being mentioned.

(Seriously do not understand how anyone on the planet might think this creates a conflict of interest
)

Interesting, first I'm hearing of that one.

Ugh... DIRTY POOL!

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Your words and thoughts are noted. Thank you for them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Elderlight

your a tool my friend, a complete tool. these 2 kids probably realized they were set-up and ran for their lives, and before they can get a chance to tell the truth one apparently dies, and the other cannot speak. just look at the facts, this story DOES NOT ADD UP.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah, I've only seen one other person mention this thus far - it's a very dirty law!
And of course, there will be no criticism or discussion, because of the terrorist attack.
I'm sure there's lots more to be found too - governents like to release statistics and declassified information around attacks like this - hoping they'll be lost amidst all the noise.
(In the UK there was a VERY famous memo that was leaked around 9/11 suggesting all government departments air their dirty laundry that day...)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MKY'___'

Watch the personal attacks please...
Attack their points, not their person.

If we assume the kids were set up, then we'd also have to assume the kids were not armed with guns and explosives (if not the bombers, then why would they have these?), and this doesn't jive with the witnesses. I do however, believe they weren't alone in this, and that others are still at large.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Can you please show me a video where a witness says that they had guns?

Not mad or angry at you, just being logical and asking questions.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join