It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I thought that the younger brother sent a tweet out because he was angry that the cops killed the older brother. It seems pretty clear-cut to me. I don't even know why they are trying to hide it and blame it on the younger brother.

Anyway, can we all agree that the cops / homeland security at least somewhat killed him? I mean, even if he got run over, he was apparently shot multiple times.
edit on 22-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Only if we all can agree that the bombers had the option of not bombing the marathon...

Only if we can all agree that they could have surrendered instead of the actions they chose.

As for the comment about the tweet do we know its actually his? Secondly, if you just killed 3 people and wounded over 160 people, are you going to tell the truth about it?
edit on 22-4-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
There were a lot of bullet holes on his body.

The gaping wound in his torso was first explained ( after his post Mortem photo emerged) as he had explosives strapped to his chest, then it changed to he was ran over, by his brother fleeing the scene.

They seem to be changing the story on the fly, based on what is being leaked, they create a story to explain it, wasn't them.

Who is 'they' that you say is changing the story?

From the very first instance the photo of the dead bomber photo surfaced, doctors interviewed said he had multiple injuries, shots, blast type injuries etc. On the body there are needles to drain blood, an incision to drain blood from around the heart and massage it and hemmoraging on the face and neck, this would fit with being run over. The doctors are not the ones that determine cause of death, they just saw MULTIPLE injuries as they described.

No one has reported that he died only from an explosion, or just from bullet wounds, or being run over.

There is so much speculation here. We do not know for a fact that he was wearing explosives, we only know that the police suspected this at one point. We were also told he threw explosives, he could have got minor blast injuries from this, it doesn't mean he had a bomb attached to his body. Therfore I don't think you can say 'they' are changing the story. Even news reporters have been tweeting and reporting things that were unconfirmed.

Yes there are unanswered questions here and the naked guy does look like the suspect BUT we can't take every blurry photo, report or thing we heard on the scanner as 100% fact or proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I thought that the younger brother sent a tweet out because he was angry that the cops killed the older brother. It seems pretty clear-cut to me. I don't even know why they are trying to hide it and blame it on the younger brother.

Anyway, can we all agree that the cops / homeland security at least somewhat killed him? I mean, even if he got run over, he was apparently shot multiple times.
edit on 22-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The twitter account was most likely a hoax.

The account was soon confirmed to be a hoax as it was only following the Boston Police Department, only began tweeting today and uses one of the widely distributed photos of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Billy Baker, a reporter for the Boston Globe who initially encouraged officials and followers to look into the account later confirmed it was most likely fake. Read more: www.upi.com...
www.upi.com...

I can agree with the second part of your post, he was shot but what else would the police do if bombs were being thrown. The question is did he attack first.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

See

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They arent innocent by a long chalk.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Is she from Boston ? I don't hear a single hint of that in her voice if she is. *shrugs* I'm not saying that people have to have the accent of where they live, but I don't trust audio only interviews from people who say they were there. Everything she said, I could have called in and said myself.
edit on 22-4-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

Perfect way to silence someone if you needed them to be quiet, it doesn't look like he will be talking anytime soon, even if he does survive.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

Perfect way to silence someone if you needed them to be quiet, it doesn't look like he will be talking anytime soon, even if he does survive.

That was what i thought until i got off the conspiracy sites and looked for the real news

He shot himself through the mouth, attempted suicide, the bullet exited his neck...through his throat. He probably wont survive, which will add more fuel to the conspiracy.

There are lots of people who survive suicide attempts like this one and a lot worse. Lots of images of people with half their face missing that live for hours, days...or even years. I cant post images but here are some links to people surviving gunshot wounds to the head. Best gore has a lot of stories and pictures of such attempts....too graphic to even post, so look at your own risk....im not linking them.

www.wusa9.com...
www.kval.com...
entertainment.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

See

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They arent innocent by a long chalk.

I don't think they are innocent and i don't think this is a black and white issue. The truth is somewhere in the middle I think

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

By most media and police accounts you mean?

What other accounts are there?

The truth? This is another false flag in a long long list of them.

Andrew P. Napolitano came closest to admitting things, he is at least hinting between the lines to think critically, which is a really good trait for all humans to have. Never accept things at face value when one set of people have a lot to gain from exploiting another. In the 1/100 chance it isn't a false flag, the world's mismanagers have only themselves to blame for anyone not believing them. I don't believe anything on the news.

FOX NEWS ADMIT FBI HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN 17 FALSE FLAG TERROR NON-EVENTS

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Does the OP realize that many people have no problem with the police killing the the two suspects?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Does the OP realize that many people have no problem with the police killing the the two suspects?

Which is most troubling especially in the case of White Hat Guy who as an American citizen who has simply been accused of committing a crime; he has not been convicted and, frankly, the public has not been shown evidence that implicates him in this crime yet so many are so willing to act with a lynch mob mentality and be judge, jury and executioner without any proof of guilt.

Do I believe that he is likely a part of the crime? Yes.
Have I seen proof of his guilt? No.
If on a jury based on what we know now would I find him guilty? No.
As an American citizen is he entitled to due process? You're god damn right he is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I am by no means an expert on medical stuff but this released picture, supposedly of Suspect no. 2 to shows no major indication of multiple gun shot wounds, but rather what I would expect a person to look like having been violently run over by a vehicle!

Warning, graphic!

EDIT: Pictures of gore are not permitted under the Terms & Conditions.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

www.liveleak.com...

There are quite a bit of 'penetrating' wounds that's for sure,
(not for the squeamish ).

SCROLL DOWN within the article for the Pics.

whoever the 'cleaners' are for this job, their performance so far is sloppy and horrible.

edit on 22-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo

EDIT: Because this has a clickable accepting of being 18 or over, allowing this link to gore, but note another mod or admin may decide otherwise.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

As an American citizen is he entitled to due process? You're god damn right he is.

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
According to NDAA 2012, he can be held indefinitely, without due process, or even his Miranda rights, citizen or no. If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself. It is a gross violation of the US Constitution and even International Law (as it doesn't require a stated armed conflict to apply)....yet it is currently law, all the same.

As much as I want to see this kid pay (assuming he is guilty, which appears to be the case), I also hope this raises awareness of just how much of our rights can be easily taken away with vague suspicions and labels of "terrorism".

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If Black Hat Guy was run over by LE or his brother, shouldn't there be photographs of the damage done to the vehicle that hit him (you know because when a fast moving vehicle hits a human being it tends to leave a mark on the vehicle).

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Not if the person is on the ground....vehicle would be fine then.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. You are correct about NDAA and, to be honest, I intentionally didn't include NDAA or other "loopholes" simply because I'm reading so many who are so willing to stip someone of their rights and in reminding those folks that as US citizens we are all entitled to these rights and if we strip those rights for one, we might as well strip them for all because it will set legal precedent. As we've seen countless times since 2001 if we give the government an inch to infringe on our civil liberties, they will take a mile.

It is interesting how the term "terrorist" is used so liberally to label someone these days...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And why aren't I surprised? Naysayers will right away discredit the validity of this witness like we can and only trust the FBI because they're more credible. What a joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

we might as well strip them for all because it will set legal precedent

That right there, is really the heart of the matter. Most don't realize that the vast majority of our laws are not made in the legislative branch, but in the judicial, through establishing precedents. That is why we say, "setting a dangerous precedent"..because in effect, we're allowing that one event to create a lasting law that can be used improperly in a future context.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Not if the person is on the ground....vehicle would be fine then.

Gazrok: I know this is not the right thread for this but, frankly, you are VERY GOOD and I'd love to get your thoughts on the following too...

Looking at examples of similar acts in the past, the elevation of the brothers' Tsarnaev by LE & the media to make them into these master terrorists strikes me as odd considering that their devices were much, much less effective than anticipated. However instead of dealing with the issue, government officials and the media actually enabled the desired outcome of any act of terror: fear and major alteration of activities. So instead of responding with a 'this can't keep us down' attitude, the response was for everyone to be afraid and completely shut down the 21st largest city in the US. Instead of noting the ineffectiveness of the devices and simply cautioning the public to remain vigilant but go about your normal activities, professional sports games were cancelled out of fear that the two suspects would implode a stadium. Instead of adding additional officers to public transit, they simply shut down all public transit. Instead of encouraging us to support the victims and send them well-wishes, the prevalent attitude was that we were all somehow victims.

I wanted to share a few examples from the recent past and note that none of these incidents received a similar response:

ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join