It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So who is lying? The story in the news was that the brother ran his brother over and killed him, witness says the police run him over then executed him in the street.

Plus the conflicting news about suspect 2 having gunshot wounds to the throat.
One second he is un harmed waling from the boat clearly with no weapon, then we see an image of him on the ground bleeding from the neck.

Il add the pics in a moment to show you what i mean, he was un injured, and un armed when leaving the boat!

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!

Laying bleeding from throat

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would say this:

BOSTON (AP) -- A doctor involved in treating the Boston Marathon bombing suspect who died in a gunbattle with police says he had injuries head to toe and all limbs intact when he arrived at the hospita

hosted.ap.org...

Dr. David Schoenfeld said 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev was unconscious and had so many penetrating wounds when he arrived at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center early Friday that it isn't clear which ones killed him, and a medical examiner will have to determine the cause of death.

Now when a person has so many wounds COD is hard to determine?

Call it how you see it.

edit on 21-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another thorn in the side of an official story.

How many is that now?

Someone who has the know how, please copy the audio/ video before it's removed for copyright.
edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I believe he was shot by the police causing him to fall down. His brother, scared silly, took off like a bat out of Hell and accidentally ran him over. That's what I think happened. It's possible. Then again, anything is anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I did see a photo of the suspect dead. Someone linked to it on one of the threads that I visited. It was clear there were two entry wounds. One in area of the spleen, another in his forearm and possibly one in his left shoulder. I couldn't see the left side of his head but there was a lot of blood on the left part of his face.

It was also very clear that there was a large gaping surgical incision on the left side of his torso at the rib cage indicating they tried to intervene to save his life.

Just sayin

edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

After edit:

The blood and shoulder injury were to the right side, as well as the blood on the right side of the head and face. The surgical incision, wound to forearm, and entry wound at spleen area were all on the left side. Ooops Sorry
edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
After seeing your edit, we can't make out the individual walking away from the boat. It's not clear enough. It could have been a plain clothes officer, there were many around.

+49 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

link   

If what she says is the truth, that is messed up.

If they hit him with the SUV as she stated, and he really did have a suicide vest on, perhaps he attempted to trigger it as the police moved in for the arrest, and they opened up on him. That is one possibility.

Another possibility is that they ran him down, and then executed him, stripped his body (so as to enable the claim of the existence of the suicide vest) and called EMTs.

Yet another possibility is the official story is true; the brother drove over him as he lay in the street after the initial exchange of gunfire, he expired and they removed the vest as a safety precaution.

No matter how you cut it, the authorities still got lots of 'splainin' to do.

link   
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
After seeing your edit, we can't make out the individual walking away from the boat. It's not clear enough. It could have been a plain clothes officer, there were many around.

LOL its suspect 2, same hair, same clothes, why would a plain clothes cop be coming out of the boat? Was he hiding in there with suspect 2?? Why??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

IF it's #2, why aren't his hands up to show he is unarmed?
ETA: guy walking away from boat is wearing a watch. If we can find some pics of the injured individual and he's wearing a watch on the same wrist I'll be more inclined to believe that's there's something rather fishy.
edit on 21-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

By most media and police accounts you mean?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Another non-conspiracy.

By most media and police accounts you mean?

What other accounts are there?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

That hair (and skinny frame) are giveaways, seeing how all the agents on site are wearing tactical gear, and helmets/ hats.
edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Witness accounts...like in the attached video

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

The suspects ran over a civilian then jumped out and executed civilian and witness THOUGHT it was police?

Why is there no reports by the MSM of other casualties that obviously THAT theory would chalk up to?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Witness accounts...like in the attached video

You mean the one that is completely refuted by all other accounts?

Like I said, the boys were in a police SUV. Mystery solved.

link   
From the sounds of it, the witness didn't sound too sure or confident of what she really saw.

link   
Now that I think about it, the light shining on him is very bright. That could actually hinder us from seeing any blood. He is walking with his chin tucked...
I'm starting to think it was #2. Hmmmm

But then again, the person is either entering or leaving the boat. If we could get an exact time that picture was taken that would help immensely.

edit on 21-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

The suspects ran over a civilian then jumped out and executed civilian and witness THOUGHT it was police?

Why is there no reports by the MSM of other casualties that obviously THAT theory would chalk up to?

What?

The boys were in a police suv. They entered the fight in it, and one of them left the fight in it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join