It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomb Suspect in Serious Condition! Was There Physical Abuse???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Was there physical abuse?

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — who was captured after hiding in a boat — is 'in no condition to be interrogated' yet, Boston's police commissioner says, as investigators look for motive in the attack that left 3 dead and more than 180 injured.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev remained in serious condition at a Boston hospital under heavy guard Sunday as investigators continued the long process of looking over motives, methods and possible links.
Fnews

Any bets as to the reason why he is in serious condition? Among other things, you know as well as I do, that the authorities had their way with him before they took him in. And again, how many were hunting him down like the fox in the meadow?

So there are some questions that beg to be answered..

A. Were there any cameras on scene when they caught him?
B. Who brought him in?
C. Is there any sign of trauma due to physical abuse?

"We got him," Boston Mayor Tom Menino tweeted moments later, as neighbors gathered to form a gauntlet of cheers while a phalanx of police cars departed the scene.

Sound familiar? Sounds just like Hillary Clinton when she got on the news and told the world they finally killed Kaddafi...

Of course they can’t interrogate him just yet. Those signs of physical abuse don’t heal overnight. It seems quite clear he was involved, but there still is lot information missing as to how everything played out.

Your thoughts?

*Could not find in search. Please remove mods if theres a dup...
edit on 21-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

He was shot in the throat and beaten by police after he came out of the boat....pictures show him walking out of the boat unharmed, then we see another image of him on the floor bleeding. So, from the time between the image of him walking from the boat, un armed, un injured...to the time of the second image of him on the floor bleeding from the neck something happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Eye witness account of the 1st suspects last moments...

audio.weei.com...

Conflicting testimony.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't see anything in the article stating that he had any signs of physical abuse. It was well known that the suspect had at least one injury that was bleeding out.... that is how they ultimately tracked him. My best guess here is that he is not strong enough to be interrogated properly. Maybe he was shot in the stomach or a liver /kidney/other necessary body part, who knows.

Show me proof that says he was beaten up pretty bad and then I may reconsider my position.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well there is speculation that he tried topping himself, shooting himself in the mouth and the bullet leaving through his throat.

But I've seen pictures of him sat on the edge of the boat, which leads me to question, would he be able to do this if he was shot in the throat?

It sounds all too convenient, but as long as he is able to communicate in writing, hopefully we will get to hear his side of things. Of course that is dependent on him having his Miranda rights, which every commentator on Fox have been calling to be removed!!

communities.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 21/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Just made a thread about this, but here is the audio on youtube

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

He was shot in the throat and beaten by police after he came out of the boat....pictures show him walking out of the boat unharmed, then we see another image of him on the floor bleeding. So, from the time between the image of him walking from the boat, un armed, un injured...to the time of the second image of him on the floor bleeding from the neck something happened.

You know the authorities were out for blood. If they were willing to force people out of their homes trying to find him, you know they were not going to play nice with the guy once they caught him..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop

I don't see anything in the article stating that he had any signs of physical abuse. It was well known that the suspect had at least one injury that was bleeding out.... that is how they ultimately tracked him. My best guess here is that he is not strong enough to be interrogated properly. Maybe he was shot in the stomach or a liver /kidney/other necessary body part, who knows.

Show me proof that says he was beaten up pretty bad and then I may reconsider my position.
I don't have proof, but considering all the effort they made in trying to catch him, I can assure you they were not playing the good cop.

Edit: There are a million ways to cause physical abuse, and a lot of which can be hidden from plain view...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't see anything in the article stating that he had any signs of physical abuse. It was well known that the suspect had at least one injury that was bleeding out.... that is how they ultimately tracked him. [endquote]

They didn't track him anywhere. Some guy found him in his boat. He was shoot in the throat. Police are now saying they think it was self inflected. Who shoots themselves in the throat to kill themselves?
edit on 21-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Didn't it come out earlier that the second suspect stole that police vehicle and ran his brother over while trying to flee the scene?

So, in this video, the woman states that she saw it happen but she does not state who was driving. If someone steals a mail truck and runs me down while I am out a the curb checking my mailbox, do you think it will automatically be assumed that a mail carrier did it? Or will someone posit the question "did anyone see who was driving?"

edit on 21-4-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

There were video clips out the other day that stated that the owner of the house where the boat was located, saw bloody tracks leading into the yard/boat. She alerted the police and they took it from there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

I don't see anything in the article stating that he had any signs of physical abuse. It was well known that the suspect had at least one injury that was bleeding out.... that is how they ultimately tracked him. [endquote]

They didn't track him anywhere. Some guy found him in his boat. He was shoot in the throat. Police are now saying they think it was self inflected. Who shoots themselves in the throat to kill themselves?

Wasn't the guy sitting on the edge of the boat? I find it hard to believe he would be sitting on the edge of the boat with a bullet in his neck. No?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

So as I stated no one tracked him by blood. Some one saw blood on a boat and he was in it. That's far from tracking them by markers left by the subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

She alerted the police and they took it from there.
Yeah, of course they took it from there

I would love to see an interview of the guy. That would never happen though. There is only one truth, and that comes from the authorities and the MSM.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's next to impossible to determine that because of to nanny variables. What seems fishy to me is that police are stating that they think the gun wound to his throat was self inflected. Why shoot your self only to then give yourself up?

mobile.nytimes.com...
Sorry about it being the mobile version but I'm on my phone.
(This is a response to your question about him sitting up on the boat)

edit on 21-4-2013 b
y BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Look, the guy was a double agent who was turned by the FBI in 2011 (this is now being reported in Israel - see here). As one of the two patsies to take the blame for the Boston bombing, he had to be silenced for the same reason Ruby had to kill Lee Harvey Oswald before he blabbed to the press and to the police who were not part of the JFK assassination the fact that he worked as a CIA double agent among the Cuban community in Miami. The "suspect" could not be killed in cold blood after being arrested because too many people were listening in the police scanners. So he was silenced in another way.......
edit on 21-4-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It's next to impossible to determine that because of to nanny variables. What seems fishy to me is that police are stating that they think the gun wound to his throat was self inflected. Why shoot your self only to then give yourself up?

What seems fishy to me is that police are stating that they think the gun wound to his throat was self inflected. Why shoot your self only to then give yourself up?
Why not a bullet to the head? I'll bet when they found him, they told him to get out of the boat slowly, and than some blood thirsty cop shop him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

What seems fishy to me is that police are stating that they think the gun wound to his throat was self inflected. Why shoot your self only to then give yourself up?
Why not a bullet to the head? I'll bet when they found him, they told him to get out of the boat slowly, and than some blood thirsty cop shop him.

No. Because there were too many "good" cops to witness the murder. So he had to be silenced in another way that made it look like attempted suicide.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This thread is full of some of the dumbest posts I have seen on ATS. Let me spell it out for you.

Chase, gunfight, homeowner saw blood on boat during smoke break and upon opening the door rapidly backed out and called the cops. Now I am going to ask some of you to use the part of your brain that processes logic for a second.

1. Blood on boat indicates what? Previous injury, likely sustained in gunfight.
2. Homeowner does not get shot upon opening door to the boat? Indicates serious injuries or he would have been shot by the loser.

Get a grip people.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
This thread is full of some of the dumbest posts I have seen on ATS. Let me spell it out for you.

Chase, gunfight, homeowner saw blood on boat during smoke break and upon opening the door rapidly backed out and called the cops. Now I am going to ask some of you to use the part of your brain that processes logic for a second.

1. Blood on boat indicates what? Previous injury, likely sustained in gunfight.
2. Homeowner does not get shot upon opening door to the boat? Indicates serious injuries or he would have been shot by the loser.

Get a grip people.

Next time you respond to someone try leaving out the personal insults. They indicate that the person responding is acting upon emotion and opinion, not facts and logic as you are asking of people. As for your first point you are right. But your second point is not valid. Just because he didn't shoot someone doesn't mean hes injured. That is just speculation. Your first point was enough to prove your statement so a second point that is wrong is irrelevant. Also I'm not claiming and I haven't seen any one claim ( although I could be wrong) that he wasn't injured before entering the boat, but that he also sustained injuries after his capture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join