It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was denied bliss and given a message instead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by happydayze

It appears that you are stuck on yourself.

Perhaps re-reading the thread would help clarify this observation?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by happydayze

Fantastic! Thank you for the Lesson today..
It is so difficult to stay in the moment..This world screams HURRY,QUICKER,FASTER..When in reality the only answer is to slow down and live in the moment if you want peace...I needed this lesson today..Namaste'

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colbeWhy do you use the word "her?" God is spirit and has presented Himself to humanity as MALE. Father,
Son and Holy Spirit. God made two genders but shows Himself throughout history to be male.
thanks and God bless you,

Actually many societies have seen god as a female. Most generally agrarian societies where life revolves around crops and "mother earth"

I use he and she interchangeably.
edit on 26-4-2013 by happydayze because: sp

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FraudfinderYou are correct many people know what you have spoke about. It is called - New age religion. A spiritual quest seeking answers.

I don't think there is anything very new in what I wrote about. Jesus said "Knock and the door will be opened to you" So in your case, just pray to god with a loving heart, and ask him to show himself to you. You are his child and have the right to ask to be in his presence. Please try it - you seem to be quoting a lot of religious dogma, - things you read someplace or that your preacher told you. You actually can have an experience of god for yourself, and there is nothing satanic or wrong about it.

edit on 26-4-2013 by happydayze because: sp

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddhaThat's lucky. Good for you. It gives me hope that someday I may be blessed with such an epiphany. I've been spiritually stagnant for a few years now and it breaks my heart. And with that I just spiral out of control and lose faith. It's a horrible, vicious cycle.

I really don't feel like my level of modest spiritual progress should really allow me to experience god directly, but I have definitely (at least to me) been able to do this many times. I have read so much spiritual material looking for the "shortcut to god" and then I found something so simple. Just ask god to show himself to you, pray with a calm mind, and ask god to come and be with his child for a little while. Weep for god. Of course I don't think you'll get the vision of god while you are planning your next vacation or balancing your checkbook. You have to be in a quiet place with a calm mind. Please try it, if someone like me can do it, you can too for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
OP,

Why do you use the word "her?" God is spirit and has presented Himself to humanity as MALE. Father,
Son and Holy Spirit. God made two genders but shows Himself throughout history to be male.
thanks and God bless you,

If God is Spirit it has no Gender at all as in it does not have reproductive organs (matter manifested), it is in the realm of non-specific clarity hardy har har. Mankind gives those words to whatever inclination mankind would like to address God as. if patriarchal in idea FOR THE LAST 2000 YEARS, yes would be male; as that ideaform mesogynism is a locked into Piscean realm would explain it. We are in the Aquarian Age now (has a more female bend to it). God has only had a few thousand years of late to express itlelf as Male only because of modern written language we CAN READ. Pagans worshiped the Goddess Mother creator form existing far longer, we are talking about the handoffs between the God and Goddess for 400,000 years. This is an ideaform that exists in all cultures described as such. Why denigh the Eastern thought, it is much older and wiser, you have a problem with those that have better descriptive sons or daughters of gods than Jesus?
edit on 26-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join