It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Universally Accept Philosophy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
One of my favorite past Times or hobby is people watching. In order to be a good Observer one must reflect to improve ones' skills. In Times like these I believe we should take a moment and reflect. Remember those good times. Asa lama lakum.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well Shaken

I just don't know what that video was about. Unless it is about leaving behind the world of tribulation and sailing off into the sunset with Jesus. But I don't know what that could have to do with a universally accepted philosophy.

I also don't dig what you were getting at with your script of reflecting on the good stuff in relationship to that video

But lunch time is over and I need to get back to mowing the lawn. I think I will have a cigar as I reflect.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Well Shaken

I just don't know what that video was about. Unless it is about leaving behind the world of tribulation and sailing off into the sunset with Jesus. But I don't know what that could have to do with a universally accepted philosophy.

I also don't dig what you were getting at with your script of reflecting on the good stuff in relationship to that video

But lunch time is over and I need to get back to mowing the lawn. I think I will have a cigar as I reflect.

Well my friend,

I believe you will find many of threads on this site or online about this video and the symbolism behind it. It is extremely relevant to everyone and what is immediately happening in Boston, in conjunction with North Korea, and the Middle East.

I did not mean to imply to reflect on the good stuff in the video rather the good times in your life maybe listen to this while you do?

My apologies if I gave you that impression. I should have spaced it out.

I miss mowing lawns so enjoy the sun.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Well Shaken

Yep the video seems completely unrelated to what he is saying.

About the video:

A story about the fire at the heart of suffering. Bringing together dancers, musicians, visual artists and 3D animators, the film takes a critical look at the events of the past decade that have shaped our world.

There is A LOT of symbolism in the video...
Iam sure you can find a thread on it...
edit on 21/4/2013 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join