Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Infowars says that the mysterious military looking men at the Boston Marathon bombing have been identified as National Guard Civil Support Teams!

www.infowars.com...

I know the reaction to Infowars! But it is a plausible explaination with pics to support. So why didn't authorities just come out and say so?




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing this up - they did look military types



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They took their time telling us that, especially after denying all knowledge of them at the start....



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Today I have read that these guys are SEALs, CRAFT, Saudi Agents and now National Guard.

But none of this really does matter, it doesn’t really contribute to anything other than that another alphabet agency was on the scene

All I have to say is that right now I would hate to be one of these two guys who seem to be getting accused of being the most evil men in America right now all because of the cloths they had on that day.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Their identity wasn't exactly a secret, but how does this remove them from the suspect list? for example, in DC 11 years ago, we had a situation where a fireman was burning down homes to respond.....point, those that know how to effectively protect against, know how to commit.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
But none of this really does matter, it doesn’t really contribute to anything other than that another alphabet agency was on the scene


Nope doesn't matter at all that a bunch of alphabet agencies are on scene and 2 Chechen terrorists STILL manage to detonate pressure cookers...




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
They took their time telling us that, especially after denying all knowledge of them at the start....


They actually haven't told you that yet, it's speculation on infowars.

They do seem to be wearing similar attire though, but why are they covering up the CST on their backs as seen in previous photographs?

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Why the hell they don't just come out and advise who these personnel were puzzles me.
edit on 21/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 




Nope doesn't matter at all that a bunch of alphabet agencies are on scene and 2 Chechen terrorists STILL manage to detonate pressure cookers...


You might be being sarcastic but that is true there were thousands of people at that event the security can only go so far the only way they could have prevented those bombs was to search every bag.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by yourmaker
 




Nope doesn't matter at all that a bunch of alphabet agencies are on scene and 2 Chechen terrorists STILL manage to detonate pressure cookers...


You might be being sarcastic but that is true there were thousands of people at that event the security can only go so far the only way they could have prevented those bombs was to search every bag.


Yes partial sarcasm sorry lol.

It was probably targeted for it's lack of hands on security.

Even at hockey games here they check everyone's bag but the 2 scenarios are so different.

It's just weird that they could walk around this event even though the FBI had investigated them previously, with all the alphabet agencies there not one could have ID'd them in particular?

Or i'm guessing security was in a reactionary state rather then pre-emptive.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Infowars says that the mysterious military looking men at the Boston Marathon bombing have been identified as National Guard Civil Support Teams!

www.infowars.com...

I know the reaction to Infowars! But it is a plausible explaination with pics to support. So why didn't authorities just come out and say so?


So now people trust Alex Jones on this?

It was well established from the actual photographic evidence (that we all saw and AJ somehow conveniently missed) that the two he claimed to be something suspicious were with a team, neither lost a bag, and both then got involved in the rescue and security of the area with their large group of colleagues.

It's not unusual to have security at large events like this, and apart from the police there were no others there able to be described as such, other than these men in uniform.

It was a no-brainer for the rest of us, but it's good to see that some are now catching up to reality.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 





It's just weird that they could walk around this event even though the FBI had investigated them previously, with all the alphabet agencies there not one could have ID'd them in particular?


Well if you think about the thousands of suspects that the FBI question it’s unrealistic to expect that one or even several agent might be able to pick two men out in a crowd when they probably have never met those men.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Today I have read that these guys are SEALs, CRAFT, Saudi Agents and now National Guard.

But none of this really does matter, it doesn’t really contribute to anything other than that another alphabet agency was on the scene

All I have to say is that right now I would hate to be one of these two guys who seem to be getting accused of being the most evil men in America right now all because of the cloths they had on that day.


The National Guard theory makes the most sense since this unit is designed to work with state law enforcement and to assist in case of a terrorist attack or natural disaster. They're actually a really cool team and we all should be happy to see them at large events, it is just a crying shame they couldn't save anyone from those damn bombs.





posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Infowars says that the mysterious military looking men at the Boston Marathon bombing have been identified as National Guard Civil Support Teams!

www.infowars.com...

I know the reaction to Infowars! But it is a plausible explaination with pics to support. So why didn't authorities just come out and say so?


Why should law enforcement release any information during an active investigation? So the people who did the act can be informed?

Cirque



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


I would agree with that they look like they are most probably national guard



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by yourmaker
 




Nope doesn't matter at all that a bunch of alphabet agencies are on scene and 2 Chechen terrorists STILL manage to detonate pressure cookers...


You might be being sarcastic but that is true there were thousands of people at that event the security can only go so far the only way they could have prevented those bombs was to search every bag.


The public need to remain vigilant, which leads me to question that if the suspect was seen placing their back pack down, looking one of the victims clearly in the eye whilst doing so. Why did nobody raise the alarm that the back pack had been left unattended?

We are told enough times to remain vigilant, inform authorities if you are suspicious of anything. There was so much emphasis put on the fact that the victim actually saw him place the bag, that I find it incredible that nobody raised the alarm once they established it was unattended.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I noticed the CST connection on 4/18.

In this thread, page 1: www.abovetopsecret.com...


Originally posted by squidboy
Noticed similar outfits in this photo, with CST on some of their backs (none of them have backpacks though)...



Seems these guys in the photo are:

Massachusetts National Guard Civil Support Team


Not even a response. Guess people do not read responses much these days on here...
edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
double post. Please erase.
edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
I noticed the CST connection on 4/18.

In this thread, page 1: www.abovetopsecret.com...


Originally posted by squidboy
Noticed similar outfits in this photo, with CST on some of their backs (none of them have backpacks though)...



Seems these guys in the photo are:

Massachusetts National Guard Civil Support Team


Not even a response. Guess people do not read responses much these days on here...
edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)




Sorry, SQUIDBOY! I give you full credit! My only defense is that there are so many posts to go thru it is easy to miss things.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Same attire as the older brother, Black hat, black glasses, black jacket, tan pants, black backpacks, and i've seen a picture with at least one in a white hat



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Double posted, i thought i only clicked once, apologies
edit on 21-4-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)



top topics
 
5

log in

join