It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remeber Boston bombing facebook page, 2 days earlier? Watch the new one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ive checked it while ago and couldnt find the specific page. They removed it. But lets hope nothing will happen!!

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 21-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this ones out there, and usally predictions days ahead never happen, only seconds, or day of, like emergency drills

i'll flag it though so other people check it out
edit on 21-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You really think they would use the Illuminati card game picture for the Facebook page profile pic?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The nuke event on facebook, reminds me a group of people in my country who make predictions, not through charisma, but through a chrono diagram and a short of other things. More like, specific events repeat them selfs in a specific gap of time (years). And they said, (I will translate it, not my prediction, I dont do that)...

From the end of April, till 29th of May, Denver, Washington and Portsmouth are in a great danger of a gas (nuke or virus) attack. Their theory is based (a part of it) in a news article 7 years ago!!! abcnews.go.com... (these news are 7 years old)... I only gave u that also, because all theorist teams (researchers) pointing the end of April till the end of May, as a nuke or gas (virus) attack in the US.

So we now have Portsmouth, Washington, Denver and L.A. (if u see many of ur politicians moving out Washington and other areas (big names), do the same... What can I say!!!

Just be safe all of u...

Ps: I read about Portsmouth, Washington and Denver today and right now, I found that video on Youtube and I said : What a coincidence! Both talking about a nuke attack. So I decided to transfer that here...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The author sounds like a junkie.

Can't even get the point of this video....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Its not my video and the video saws a facebook group page, talking about a nuke attack in L.A . (I am also dyslexic and English is not my mother language).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, according to this link, there is a drill in LA.

www.cert-la.com...

CERT Multi-County Regional Refresher - April
27, 2013 - for CERT members from Los
Angeles, Kern, Tulare, Ventura & Riverside
counties, at the Horse Stable Facility on the
Tejon Ranch in Lebec, CA. Overnight camping
is available after the refresher.

Also, oddly enough, found this:

www.avc.edu...

April 24, 2013 Drill: 11:10am and 7:10pm. .... will volunteer in
advance to serve as highly visible crime deterrents along with the Los Angeles
County Sheriff's Department ...

Cert will be doing this drill, as well:

CERT personnel responsibilities

Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) trained personnel will report
to the emergency command post after completing any other duties outlined
herein. They may then be directed to perform a variety of activities including,
but not limited to, the following:

Just an FYI...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

North Korea is back in the launch testing business and it would not surprise me if someone from over there put up that page. As you probably well know, they have been known to make brazen comments, and such a page would seem to me to be in keeping with their bragging.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In my country (I didnt update it in my profile) I am from Hellas... We dont believe that USA is threatened from any asian country, at this point at least.
There is reasons about it, that I will not refer.. But since USA, is promoting what the asians want, why they should attack u!!? When they feel ready to proceed, then yes, USA will fall. So the children of the reptiles will take over (thats the goal)...
Just think about it in our modern days. Where all the industry relies today?
Who are the markets?

Give me a reason, why they should attack u at this point... USA serves well the one world order, that is not a new thing. They tried it in the past and they failed (9600bc), thats the second attempt. And its not USA citizens fault. We know about it.. but not everybody knows about it. They have many unfinished jobs to do yet.. so u have nothing to worry about be attacked by asian countries at this point.. Korea and China is the same thing...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello again... Remeber what I told u, if u see big names moving out, do the same? Look what I found, stars of holywood L.A moving out, with a rush! I dont know why.. Here is the names of people moving out! Its news in my country, I hope u allready know that to. And the list is not the whole, those who keep the industry of Hollywood (directors, etc), all moving out and they are not included in that list. I would suggest you to check these things.

Here is the current list of the stars who are bugging out:

adam brody, america ferrera, amy smart, anna nicole smith(yes she's gone already but the estate), ARNOLD SCHWARNEGGER, ashlee simpson, ASTON KUTCHER, avril lavigne, BARRY MANILOW, bert lahr, beth grant,
CANDY SPELLING , CHARLIE SHEEN, charlize theron , cher, dennis quaid, dick clark(estate), the rock, Kayne, jonson, ELLEN DE GENERATE, elvis presley(estate), frankie muniz, HARRISON FORD, Heath, ledger(estate), heidi klum, hilary duff, hillary swank, howie mandel, JENNIFER ANDERSON, JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT, JIM CAREY, kd lang, kara dioguardi, kate walsh , katherine heigl, KATY PERRY, kelsey grammer, lauren conrad, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO, MARK WAHLBERG, mathew perry, MEG RYAN, megan mullully,
MEL GIBSON, NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, nick lachey, P.DIDDY, penelope cruz, pierce brosnan, pink, reese witherspoon , RHIANNA, robin williams, sally feilds, SCARLETT JOHANSSON, SHARON STONE, SYVESTER STALLONE, tori spelling, USHER, wayne brady, zsa zsa gabor(estate)

I tried to add the list in spoiler but there is no spoiler supported, so I shrinked the list...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ploutonas

this is 50% FALSE FLAG SATIRE (based on FB avatar being Illuminati game card),

and 50% likelihood as "attacks" are indeed scheduled conconcurrent with drills, in America!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know, the card from illuminate was the London Olympics 2012, some claim its L.A instead. Maybe a conspiracy theorist who made his research and wanted to state his findings that way, maybe a fraud, maybe a warning.

If u check the avatar of the guy who created this memorial page, is a penguin (not the guy who made the video, but the guy who created that mysterious page).. Penguin avatar points to Lynux or a hacker... Anyway...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank god nothing happened till now... But I am making a new post about something that numerous websites in my country posted today... I searched ATS to see if there is any info about it, but there is none...

the story...

A general (military guy) in USA, revealed few days or weeks ago, what they plan to do, so they can bring martial law in USA... They called it RING OF FIRE. Yesterday, this general, (military guy), found dead in his house with a bullet in his head.. (thats suspicious)...

Its related to this topic.. because of the things they want to do with the " ring of fire"...

I repeat numerous websites posted that in my country today, didnt knew about it... so many! But thats for a good thing, because they may have to cancel it...

www.youtube.com...

Not gonna say what ring of fire is... they analyse it in the video link.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join