It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for Major Terrorism Exercises in Three Cities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Denver, Portsmouth, N.H., and D.C. - Large-scale, 10-day terrorism-response exercises

First of all, notice the date:
By David Ruppe
May 2

abcnews.go.com...

I thought that maybe it wasn't this year and perhaps an article from a year ago or more that was archived and the exercise was cancelled. So off I go and search:
12160.info...
www.dailypaul.com...
And there it is.

But why the strange date? Was this an oops release? I have to think that maybe this was posted before and the date is just a mistake. But did these drills happen?

Anyone?

So what else can be said about this? I know many are going to go down the rabbit hole and state that it's conditioning for what is really coming. And that is the complete take over of America by fear and force. Many that know me also know that I agree with this.

They won't even give dates because they want realism. What realism? Complete fear is my guess.

abcnews.go.com... federal government has begun preparing three U.S. cities for large-scale, 10-day terrorism-response exercises scheduled this month. Beginning sometime between May 7 and May 29, local, state and top level federal authorities will respond to simulated weapons of mass destruction attacks in three cities — Denver, Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C.-area.

Specific dates and characteristics of the exercise are being withheld from participants, to make the tests as realistic as possible.

The three exercises are expected to involve all key personnel who would respond to an attack: federal agency personnel and state and local emergency responders, including police, fire and emergency medical personnel.

So after Boston and people starting to calm down...Here comes even more terror. Oh but it's friendly terror of course. All for the greater good

Terrorizing people so as to be ready for terrorism?

Peace

ETA: I keep thinking that this has already happened but it's popping up in Google all over the place as breaking using this search term: Preparing for Major Terrorism Exercises Three Cities.

Does anyone live in these cities and can maybe confirm this isn't being rehashed out of the back end of Boston?

edit on 21-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
9/11
Sandy Hook
Madrid Bombing
London bombing
Boston Bombing(?)

Have shown us to stay away from such "exercises"

Either way, its all about conditioning the masses on the false pretense of safety

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Look out for this Saudi US "MilCon" agent untouchable,

being used again!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
9/11
Sandy Hook
Madrid Bombing
London bombing
Boston Bombing(?)

Have shown us to stay away from such "exercises"

Either way, its all about conditioning the masses on the false pretense of safety

Agreed 100%

Any thoughts on the May 2 date tho? This seems strange to me. I went to the front of ABC and there wasn't even a link to the article. I came in thru another link.

My question is why it isn't front page and why the error on the date.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

S&F Jude. Incredible that they would choose to continue in this venue. What is puzzling to me is how Major is Major Terrorism. I thought any terrorism would be considered major without applying a label to it. I do agree that practices are necessary, but why keep this in the dark as to when and how its to be presented to the public? I think the public is well aware by now that vigilance has become a way of life for many. I am afraid that we shall see many more of these in the future.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chansi3
reply to post by jude11

S&F Jude. Incredible that they would choose to continue in this venue. What is puzzling to me is how Major is Major Terrorism. I thought any terrorism would be considered major without applying a label to it. I do agree that practices are necessary, but why keep this in the dark as to when and how its to be presented to the public? I think the public is well aware by now that vigilance has become a way of life for many. I am afraid that we shall see many more of these in the future.

I believe that it's going to become so commonplace that when the real thing happens, who will know?

Is that something to be thinking about? I just don't know.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can understand the concept of running drill to be prepared.
It makes perfect sense and, in my opinion, is responsible.

That said, I believe it's incumbent upon those executing these drills to make sure the population in these cities are notified and made aware of these drills well beforehand, and allowed to know what to expect. That too, I believe, is the responsible thing to do.

But when we have drills that seem to translate into real life tragedies that line becomes blurred and people start to ask questions. That's what's happening now and people deserve answers.

I'm not going to act like I know what's going on in this world, I know what I see, but admit to being ignorant to the truth. And truth is not something readily handed out by our government. In the little things, let alone the big ones.
edit on 21-4-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Last year in Denver there were drills. Nothing nefarious happened.
www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Specific dates and characteristics of the exercise are being withheld from participants, to make the tests as realistic as possible.

What if something "real" happens during the drill? How would anyone know until it's too late?

What if someone thinks something "real" is really happening, and they go for their gun?

So many ways it could go wrong.....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

What if something "real" happens during the drill? How would anyone know until it's too late?

What if someone thinks something "real" is really happening, and they go for their gun?

So many ways it could go wrong.....

I can see something like this happening as well. And then...

More gun control.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't even know what to say to this anymore. Things seem to be moving at such a quickened pace as of late. All we can do is hope that nothing nefarious develops from these "exercises". It seems to me that "frightening the public" is exactly what the Media / Govt. is aiming to do. Thru all this "Terror" I hope that we do not lose sight of the Love of Humanity, and the Hope for something good.

There is still Hope.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I just posted on another thread about a Facebook memorial page dated April 28 for victims of a nuke attack...

There are two upcoming Cert drills in Los Angeles, as well. One on the 27th at a Ranch, and one on the 24th at a school, in conjuction with the sheriff's office.

www.avc.edu...

CERT personnel responsibilities

Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) trained personnel will report
to the emergency command post after completing any other duties outlined
herein. They may then be directed to perform a variety of activities including,
but not limited to, the following:

Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

It does resemble the man but when I saw the real suspect pictured in your post, I first thought Mossad.

Then I saw this story and was even more suspicious:

Israeli Doctors Are Treating Boston Bombing Suspect: New Details on His Condition

edit on 21-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There is ALWAYS a drill folks!

I'd stay the Hell away from those cities in that date range....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is the ABCNews link for May 2013? It seems odd they would post a story dated May 2, unless this was for a previous year.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wonder where they'd do that sort of a thing in Denver? Most of Denver is all spread out..suburbs and where the business areas are,there isn't much residential. They'd have to do it in the suburbs. I'm about 40 min north of Denver, I actually avoid it, too many people.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Is the ABCNews link for May 2013? It seems odd they would post a story dated May 2, unless this was for a previous year.

I asked the same question in my OP.

After my search I found it coming up as breaking on many sites. I don't know and so far no one has come forward?

Still questioning tho...

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If I were in any one of these cities, I'd either get prepared with food, water, and supplies, and have myself an emergency plan, OR, I'd get out of the city for those 10 days. They are using the populace, our citizens of America as guinea pigs in their war games and psyops.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

omg you found other pics of him

Well we knew he was an agent but what kind was unclear.... Saudi connection

CX

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'd start carrying a up a fully charged camera at all times.

Drills do need to be done, it would be irresponsible not to.

However, when drills consistently coincide with real incidents, someone will slip up somewhere. There is no denying that the images captured by the public in Boston assisted with the apprehension of this suspect. I believe that will be the case too should any one try to pull the wool over our eyes.

CX.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join