It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They picked the wrong city - yet Boston on Tax day right up Fed's ally - Illuminati Games exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The nerve it has to orchestrate this controlled drill inside terror on Tax day (also Patriot day), then emphasize how the suspects picked the wrong city "to mess with".

Guess they figure Ams of this generation have forgotten the Boston Tea party in this very city, where Sons of Liberty boycotted British government's outrageous increasing tax rates. Where on April 15, 2009, modern-day tea party organized a contemporary revolt

In addition, the yellow theme & yellow balloons that go up when bomb goes off may serve to commemorate April 15, 1971 when Nixon bombed Cambodia killing 1/3 the population and dispersed yellow balloons over Vietnam filled with toxic/carcinogenic jungle defoliants.

Well its 2013. British History repeating itself.. a ritual false flag sacrifice for late Thatcher perhaps? Cheerios, onto the bloody next.

edit on 21-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Are you insinuating the British are at fault for this?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nope course not, shadow government will sacrifice any chance get, including but not limited to a British history, numerology, symbolism, royalty, homage

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Mate, it may be me being dense, but I' am not following that video at all except the vague insinuation that Alex Jones is a deliberate dis-info.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
we the people should sacrafice these guys, maybe it will help us out

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whats this 'Mag Aonghusa' thing about?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

You can't be serious. But I get the feeling you aren't joking.

This was done by two jackasses who wanted to wage jihad.

top topics

join