It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the marathon bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok, maybe there is a reasonable answer to this that I just haven't come across.

But...if the second suspect was found bleeding in the boat, he was most likely shot the day before. Now...if he was shot, that means he would have been bleeding immediately. So why couldn't they track him?
I've seen profesional hunters track a deer for over a mile just from a few drops of blood here or there, so how could dozens of police forces not capture him right then and there, muchless not track him down (with the help of dogs even) within a few minutes?

I don't have TV (or too too much time online) so maybe I've missed this discussion? Seems pretty unlikely to me though that not one trained detective could have followed the trail of blood...

edit on 21-4-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Deer can't apply bandages to staunch the flow of blood.
I am guessing that the fugitive did.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Deer can't apply bandages to staunch the flow of blood.
I am guessing that the fugitive did.

He could have...but that would take a few minutes to accomplish and could only be done once he had securely gotten away...and in the meantime they would be a trail of blood to where he was bandaging himself up. No?

I mean, there were so many police right next to him...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

The picture of him emerging from the boat shows no blood stains. It may just be because of the picture's quality.

But the whole account is inconsistent.

The boat owner found the suspect but the suspect didnt see the boat owner? After he was discovered, he didnt run?

And if there was a "shootout", wheres his gun?

There has not been a single mention of the supposed guns used by the suspects.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Good question. Did no one have a Bloodhound available? Even without blood those dogs would have led the police right to the perp. The trail can be days old and a Bloodhound can still pick it up.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here ATS members were listening police scanner at that night.. this is what happened...

Shooting at MIT

Here is a recap on all the events, so as to stop the confusion:
1. MIT police officer shot dead
2. Police respond to MIT shooting, suspects still at large
3. Unconfirmed reports of explosion at MIT, by ATS member on skype with friend at scene. !!!unconfirmed!!!
4. Male carjacked at gunpoint in black mercedes, by two, "short" middle eastern men, who held him hostage for half hour, whilst driving around
5. Middle Eastern Males talked about going to New York City, before they released the carjacking victim, who rang police
6. Car spotted at a Gas Station, where suspects sped off at speed
7. Police pursuit of vehicle
8. Suspects fire and throw "explosives" at police from Mercedes
9. Something happens (unclear) and suspects ditch Mercedes and make off in State Police SUV
10. Officer heard screaming on scanner that suspects were throwing explosives at him (lots of gunfire heard in background)
11. Suspects leave SUV and gain control over a black Camaro somehow (unclear as to how)
12. Suspects leave Camaro in Watertown on foot
13. One suspect shot and transported to MG hospital
14. 2nd suspect evades police
15. Police locate him, but are called off by OC, due to explosive packages strew in different places "Retreat retreat" was heard over the scanner
16. Police corner a suspect (white male shown on news pictures), and make him lie on the ground and strip
17. White male was just caught in the whole situation and is freed
18. 2nd Suspect still remains at large.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Multiple blood trails were followed, by most reports, so he was dropping blood. Also, there is no guarantee that his worst wounds came the night before. Perhaps he was hit in the second shootout.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

The picture of him emerging from the boat shows no blood stains. It may just be because of the picture's quality.

But the whole account is inconsistent.

The boat owner found the suspect but the suspect didnt see the boat owner? After he was discovered, he didnt run?

And if there was a "shootout", wheres his gun?

There has not been a single mention of the supposed guns used by the suspects.

And why is the boat cover so cut up, you wouldn't think it was like that, the security camera has a light right on him as he "climbs into the boat" .Then he shots himself in the mouth it says when they find him in there. Weird.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah if his injuries were that bad there would be a lot of blood, not to mention the fact if he'd been bleeding like that for the best part of 24 hours I'd have thought he'd have been unconcious by then? Didn't the resident who found him say (s)he found bloody rags in their shed though?

It does, like so much of this case, all seem a bit too convenient though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
he was allegedly laying in a pool of blood face down when either discovered by the owner or when they could see him from the helicopter, and yet in the picture above and when he is laying on the ground there are no blood stains?

he was also allegedly shot in the neck during the shootout and survived 20 hours, and i've heard talk he shot himself in the boat? yet wouldn't there be more blood in the picture above?

top topics

join