It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My INCREDIBLE Lucid Dream/Enlightenment Experience (4/20/2013)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
The surface you are looking for may be graphene. Your dream is great , if it could be attained without some external technology.Otherwise, it seems it would have deep pitfalls concerning privacy and personal identity.

Right, pertaining to the hypothetical "layers" stated above, yeah... that's the (a) tricky part in the whole idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Try googling 'Noosphere and the Jesuits'.

This concept has been around for nearly a hundred years but now we have the Internet.

Oh yeah and now we have the first Jesuit Pope.

Interesting.

Also Borg comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Wow... I had heard of the Noosphere on Noory's show ages ago, forgotten all about it!

Jesuit Pope!

CISPA protest same day as "peak" of Lyrid Meteor shower!

My DREAM!

My Brand!

(You might have something there...)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So if there is anything real to dreams then the OP was in a shared dream, probably not his own where the dreamer invented those abilities and maybe showed others. Like the OP showed others who got it right away, so the OP might have met someone just before his self in the dream become lucid. The dream does sound somewhat naive, not wanting to test security, not wondering in whose dream one is or what the consequences might be for showing others such an ability.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

That could very well be true, considering I have never even come close to having a dream which was so strikingly vivid, and of course with the sensation (of multiple minds) present at all. I would consider it a possibility that it was a "shared dream."

However, as far as your comment on naivety is concerned... it was still a dream. I was too busy being astounded by the sensation of poly-crerebral experience to be worried about "security" and "privacy." It's was MY dream, and everyone partaking in my new-found ability seemed all too happy and eager to be a part of it.

ALSO, within the dream, the function of the "multi-mind" tech was automatically sort of "secure," by that I mean, people could reserve thier thoughts/emotion behind a layer, if you will, and only project the impersonal data, like visual inputs, or even still images. Some were more open than others, which is exactly the way it is now in real life.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Even if you could capture your experience with 100% accuracy and detail in order to show another person, how do you know that they way it is RECEIVED / EXPERIENCED by the other would be 100% the same?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Even if you could capture your experience with 100% accuracy and detail in order to show another person, how do you know that they way it is RECEIVED / EXPERIENCED by the other would be 100% the same?

I don't know... and of course there is the cross-contamination issue between "opinions."

For example: I can be shown a scene from a movie, and unless it is painfully suggestive towards a single point (even if), myriad people could see the same scene and respond differently.

That's the big... helpful feeling I got from the dream: the notion of Illuminating others' as to your interpersonal life.... while also allowing them their own unique existence/opinions. Its not like ONE mind... its many minds, but with a far more personal interaction.

Your question, when applied to current human interaction, is more startling. In my dream, it was very clear who was portraying what, and with such wild detail, there was no way it was anything but true memory/sensory data. It was a crystal clear reproduction of that person's life-event. With standard human communication.... how does one rest assured that their WORDS are interpreted accurately? One cannot.

It's conventional understanding as opposed to virtual-reality.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

OP, you are definitely on to something.

About every month to few months or so, I have the following dreams:

I get these dreams about once a month or so about blueprints and schematics for consciousness interface systems that give you matrix like abilities. Basically its like some sort of chair and a helmet, and there is a specific frequency that a human consciousness vibrates at, or perhaps its the magnetic frequency of consciousness. Anyway, this helmet device beams the signal into the person's consciousness and then the helmet and consciousness merge as one, allowing people all to meat in the dream world directly lucid dreaming and living lives in the lucid dream state.

The schematics show individual neuron vibrational rates, microtubules, and dna frequencies all merges somehow with the brain.

Anyway, the majority of the world is spending time in these lucid dreaming consciousness machines, instead of real life, and almost nobody ever even comes out anymore, everything is done in the lucid state.

I'm no electrical engineer, but the schematics are very detailed, with frequency numbers, graphs, various mathematical formulas, chip sets, etc. Every time I have these dreams, it always shows the schematics and how the machine matches the frequency of consciousness itself, and that people upload other people's perspectives, frames of mind, etc.

In the most recent dream, people were downloading states of enlightenment from monks and sexual downloads were also the most popular.

I think the tech you are describing is based on nano-technology based on whatever brain neurons are made of (microtubules) combined with tiny wifi-like antennae, like nano-wires grown on graphene.

I know it's coming soon, simply because its entering into the collective consciousness into people like us. Someone is going to figure out how to do this soon!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Your comments above make me wonder if there isn't some force, law and/or organism which is selectively (or randomly) seeding the appropriate people with these "ultra-dreams."

Perhaps those who fit a certain criteria are being introduced to the new realm of thinking/perceiving via dreams, in order to usher in the otherwise unfathomable advancement, whilst keeping the "origin" of it completely within the human ranks, allowing the inspired person to explain it to the rest of us in a way we can adapt.

I say all of this, because ever since HAVING this dream, and mentioning it to various people within my circle of friends; on more than one occasion; people have said that they heard of nearly the same thing from so-and-so not too long ago, citing various sources. The concept of a "psychic network"
is not a new one, and I do believe the idea of what the actual internet is has sunken in for most people. As Dr. Michio Kaku said: "the internet is basically the beginning of a "Type 1 Civilization''s telephone system.

Does history not provide abundant evidence that many of human kind's most incredible and revolutionary discoveries/inventions "came to em in their sleep?"

Just one lesser-known example of a dream leading to a breakthrough:

Otto Loewi (1873-1961)

A German born physiologist, won the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1936 for his work on the chemical transmission of nerve impulses. In 1903, Loewi had the idea that there might be a chemical transmission of the nervous impulse rather than an electrical one, which was the common held belief, but he was at a loss on how to prove it. He let the idea slip to the back of his mind until 17 years later he had the following dream:

According to Loewi:
"The night before Easter Sunday of that year I awoke, turned on the light, and jotted down a few notes on a tiny slip of paper. Then I fell asleep again. It occurred to me at 6 o'clock in the morning that during the night I had written down something most important, but I was unable to decipher the scrawl. The next night, at 3 o'clock, the idea returned. It was the design of an experiment to determine whether or not the hypothesis of chemical transmission that I had uttered 17 years ago was correct. I got up immediately, went to the laboratory, and performed a single experiment on a frog's heart according to the nocturnal design."

It took Loewi a decade to carry out a decisive series of tests to satisfy his critics, but ultimately the result of his initial dream induced experiment became the foundation for the theory of chemical transmission of the nervous impulse and led to a Nobel Prize!

Dr. Loewi noted: "Most so called 'intuitive' discoveries are such associations made in the subconscious."

If the last quote above is true; then my subconscious had a BOMB to drop on me that night. One which has left a very clear and still vivid imprint on my waking consciousness...

Lastly... I was walking in the woods with a friend today, and referring to this dream, I had concluded with "it really sucks that it was just a dream."

To which he replied, "it would only suck if it stays that way."

edit on 25-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Your comments above make me wonder if there isn't some force, law and/or organism which is selectively (or randomly) seeding the appropriate people with these "ultra-dreams."

Yeah I believe all of this flows through the collective consciousness. If I knew more about electrical engineering and matters of mixing dna to circuits, I'd already by in my garage working on it. But the blueprints and formulas in my dreams are almost like reading japanese.

I've had other experiences like this as well. Back in 03-04 I watching one of the star wars prequels, and was fascinated by the sound effects. I thought to myself that it would be cool to incorporate mostly sound effects into electronic music, however I took a day job and put music on the back burner. The one day Skrillex comes out and sounds just like what I wanted to do 10 years back.

Also sometime around then, I was thinking about a universal message board about every possible subject. Then I found Reddit and it was exactly what was in my subconscious.

I have a few other things that come to me and I'm taking advantage of them now.

Perhaps those who fit a certain criteria are being introduced to the new realm of thinking/perceiving via dreams, in order to usher in the otherwise unfathomable advancement, whilst keeping the "origin" of it completely within the human ranks, allowing the inspired person to explain it to the rest of us in a way we can adapt.

I think the U.S. Gov already has this in the works or its already up and running.

Check this out:
Petri Dish Rat Brain Flies Flight Simulator Successfully (2004)

Now that's 2004, almost 10 years ago they already had tech to grow a rat brain on a petri dish, link it to circuits, and teach it to fly a flight simulator successfully on the hardest levels. By now the Gov probably has human brains linked together spilling out masses of information possibly from the collective consciousness on what is possible.

As Dr. Michio Kaku said: "the internet is basically the beginning of a "Type 1 Civilization''s telephone system. Does history not provide abundant evidence that many of human kind's most incredible and revolutionary discoveries/inventions "came to em in their sleep?"

Yeah I get it in sleep and in meditation when trying to still the mind. All this stuff about nano-tech, frequencies, and neurons all linked somehow. I give it 10 years max before this stuff comes out.

If the last quote above is true; then my subconscious had a BOMB to drop on me that night. One which has left a very clear and still vivid imprint on my waking consciousness...

Only thing is, we need to get in the rights hands, to those who can build it. Also this will be used for good and for bad. Its neutral itself, but will be used according to various agendas.

Lastly... I was walking in the woods with a friend today, and referring to this dream, I had concluded with "it really sucks that it was just a dream." To which he replied, "it would only suck if it stays that way."

Its inevitable that this tech will come out, but the question is in how long.

I think it's going to bring on a full utopian Enlightened society eventually when people start sharing the perspective of Enlightenment. But many will fight it before it takes hold.

Either way, really exciting to see that someone else is tapping into this stuff somehow

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

10 years you say? Kaku puts us hitting Type 1 within 100 years, so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch, especially taking into account the rat brain example... which is disgusting btw.

Your experiences sound pretty crazy as well, sharing the super-tech aspect with my own.

An Apt Quote From "Waking Life"

They did this study. They isolated a group of people over time, and they monitored their abilities at crossword puzzles in relation to the general population. And then they secretly gave them a day-old crossword, one that had already been answered by thousands of other people. And their scores went up dramatically, like 20%. So it's like once the answers are out there, you know, people can pick up on 'em. It's like we're all telepathically sharing our experiences.

Sounds about right...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

An Apt Quote From "Waking Life"

They did this study. They isolated a group of people over time, and they monitored their abilities at crossword puzzles in relation to the general population. And then they secretly gave them a day-old crossword, one that had already been answered by thousands of other people. And their scores went up dramatically, like 20%. So it's like once the answers are out there, you know, people can pick up on 'em. It's like we're all telepathically sharing our experiences.

Sounds about right...

But then this huge problem would occur because if it were so people would be using other peoples' brains which contain the answers. Then those people can't use those parts of their brain temporarily. That doesn't sound fair does it? How is everything going to be divided, how can an individual deny others' access? It would suck if I were doing an exam and someone accesses my brain for information they stored earlier on and I might fail the test because I would be distracted or partly out of my body, however I would fail to be able to concentrate while the other might make money by using parts of my brain.

Would people still want it even though everyone would have to learn a lot more than they do now, would the economy change after all if I were using my brain and parts of yours I would have to give something in return? What about inventions? Suppose one brain invents a new engine and another reads this and patents it before the other, how is one going to prove which brain created which thought?
edit on 26/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

There will come a day when there IS no "privacy," no "secrecy," and no hidden information. And please, truly ask yourself: what true need HAVE we for those institutions? Without greed, violence, and alienation who needs to keep secrets??? (The tricky part is eradicating those terrible human traits.)

Then those people can't use those parts of their brain temporarily.

Where do you get this logic? The whole idea behind this dream is that we don't know WHAT our minds are capable of... in other words, we're talking about EXPANSION of information, and you want to insert this "fact" in a very restrictive way.

It's like this: the internet is there, and anyone can send you any information, as well as YOU can send OUT any information. You don't necessarily "learn" everything on the internet.... BUT as you have become more accustomed to the internet, hasn't it become easier for you to learn, and to teach?

How do you know multi-mind could never work?
edit on 26-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
How do you know multi-mind could never work?

I'm not saying it couldn't but wouldn't it take years of learning about IT concepts as well as anatomy or how about frequences, location awareness? I just don't believe in an ability which comes out of thin air, out of nothing.

Suppose I would have valuable information, what would someone give me in return for all those years of hard work? I'm just missing the whole gratitude thing and it appears like a shortcut to learning, don't know if you meant it that way but it almost sounds like I could just receive someone's knowledge and apply it like I learned it myself, while it might be something learned through life events or repeating or rehearsing that knowledge.

Then there are other factors, like someone would want to use this purely for one's own gains, first luring one into this mode of thinking and then when everyone is online, seizing it all and imposing rules. Without knowing how it all works I doubt people would be able to resist.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting and un-usual dream.

Makes me wonder whether you have any issues in real life in regards to what other people might think, why else would you dream something like that? Just wondering...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You may enjoy this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite a coincidence.

Amazing stuff..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Thanks! I was/am interested in it. I saw that thread when it was posted.... actually this thread came out just before that one, oddly enough.

I had quickly linked this thread in THAT thread

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

We might have a prophet in our midst.. =)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Interesting and un-usual dream.

Makes me wonder whether you have any issues in real life in regards to what other people might think, why else would you dream something like that? Just wondering...

I can't be sure, honestly. I don't have poor self-esteem, and although I do value the opinion of others, I'm not especially bothered by those negatives ones. We ARE talking about the subconscious though, so I really can't say.

I would say though, that I am gravely concerned with humanity itself, and not "what," but "HOW" we are thinking. I have this ominous gut-feeling that if we don't shape up DRAMATICALLY and PERMANENTLY like.... NOW, then we are certainly doomed to be crushed under the weight of our own archaic and out-dated beliefs and technology.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

We might have a prophet in our midst.. =)

Pssh, I'll be damned.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join