It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My INCREDIBLE Lucid Dream/Enlightenment Experience (4/20/2013)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, I have had a vision of the future...

Last night, I had a dream like I've never had before. It lasted all night, and at one point I woke up laughing, only to fall back into the same dream. Normally, I don't really care about dreams, but this one I felt deserves to be shared...I will try my best to describe it, for to me it was so clear, so detailed, and like I said, unlike any dream I've ever had...

I had invented/discovered a way to turn my actual experiences into a digital file, which could be projected onto any surface, even directly into the minds of people around me, complete with audio, super HI-RES/High-definition video, and player options. I could pull up any memory, any thought, any information I had ever taken in, and display it for anyone with 100% accuracy and control.

In my dream, I also had this paper thin sheet of material which could be used as a central "cloud" storage/laptop which "downloaded " everyone I came into contact with. I was wandering around at parties, colleges, friend's houses, etc... sharing my "digitalife" with others while they shared theirs. Essentially, I had discovered the "Inner-net" and it was utterly fascinating. It was a perfect mesh of technology and human experience.

You cannot imagine how truly exhilarating this all was. I could instantly and completely understand the entirety of an individual, just by seeing them. It gets strange, because if I were to even think of a person, I would begin receiving their files and could opt to play any of them specifically, I even had the ability to view a "live-stream" of any given person... the overall "feel" of a person naturally bubbled up, like a theme for windows. So insanely bizarre, it's almost impossible to understand, yet in my dream I was the orchestrator, I was the Zuckerburg of this new evolution.

I really feel like I was given a glimpse into the future of human communication. There was this movie with Robin Williams a few years back which was similar to this, where they could play a collage of your memories upon death, but this was SO much more applicable, universal and simply FUN. Imagine, you are trying to describe the best time of your life to a group of friends, but instead of using words, you could project that EXACT experience into the minds of people "viewing" your "digitalife," complete with every emotion, every second, every breath.

I have no idea how I "invented" it, so I say I "discovered" it in my dream, but everyone I showed immediately and instinctively GOT it, and started using it. So, not only was I enjoying this incredible new ability myself, but I was witnessing and actually creating this explosive evolution myself. It was truly an experience, still so fresh in my mind. I could write for hours about the different things I saw/felt. Not like watching a video on Youtube... I actually FELT the joy, fear, haste, and lust of people around me, and I could literally FEEL each new soul who had gotten "online."

The most beautiful part of this dream was the fact that the only bit of technology was this little slip of material, which was so nondescript, so humble, yet I intuitively knew that it was integral in this new formula... Striking to me though, was the POWER of this network for the purpose of enlightenment, peace, compassion, and sheer fun. It was very clear to me all throughout that: technology CAME from the mind, touched the physical elements of Earth, and had now circled back in harmony with the original mind.... In other words, we divided up reality into technology, and that very technology had evolved itself BACK to unify us again. Only this time, with technology implemented properly and with Mind/Body balanced again... the human experience was AMPLIFIED 100 fold.

Thank you for reading this, and may it one day be so.

Any and all comments are welcome as well.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: better title

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Would make a great Sci-Fi, are you a computer programer or something like that?

he only bit of technology was this little slip of material, which was so non-descript, so humble

Reminds me of this new "paper" invention. Should be mainstream soon.Can't remember what it was called or who is making it, but it is pretty revolutionary.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you, I've always enjoyed writing. No, I'm hardly computer literate, actually.

I've heard of that "paper" tech before, namely through Dr. Michio Kaku's talks on the near future-tech, but probably a year ago. Crazy how the mind is.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Cool dream! Reminds me of Robert Monroe in his out of body travels - when he would meet someone and wanted to share info/experiences with them he could 'toss them a rote" instead of trying to use words to describe. A rote was just like what you are describing - you could download whatever info to the person and then they would be able to virtually experience it first hand. I think in his case there was more personal control over the situation; you didn't HAVE to throw someone a rote if you didn't want to. And you couldn't just go and 'take' one from someone, they had to offer it to you.

Very similar idea. It very likely exists now in some form, in some reality

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You're not the only one, it's going to be a big day tomorrow when everyone really begins to see how connected they truly are. It's only a matter of time before everyone realizes they are just a part of something bigger, and that we are all really connected in a way that is our very foundation, it is our nature. The boston bombings are a distraction for what we are all about to find out.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jella888

That's just it: in my dream; there WAS a great element of control... at least on my part
But more so, everyone was very willing to participate, but of course. It was like a party erupted everywhere I went, because people could sense the presence of this new ability and immediately became interested.

Cool never the less that the rough concept of it has been seen before though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
it's going to be a big day tomorrow when everyone really begins to see how connected they truly are.........The boston bombings are a distraction for what we are all about to find out.

What are you alluding to exactly?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This experience of yours is a very clear vision of the future, and I am glad that you see what the future beholds. The human mind is beyond what your everyday life makes you believe it is, and this experience just shows clear as the midday sky what lies in "the other 85%" of your brain's capacity. This is part of the coming golden age, which in a nutshell is an awakening of mankind, and all humans will do these things, and more. This in my eyes is evidence that it is upon us, and I am overjoyed about this experience. Consider yourself to be lucky that this was given to you, as it can truly expand your awareness to what not just you, but all humans are really capable of.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewTruth2016

Thank you very kindly.

That's pretty much feel of it, yeah.
Even as my day has progressed, I'm notably happier (I sometimes have a pretty nasty attitude in the mornings,) smoked a fraction of my normal cigarette quota, and feel able to speak more clearly and earnestly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As absolutely awesome as your dream sounds, there's a plethora of ways that it could end up destroying the meaning of what it is to be real, or alive. There would be no individual identities anymore. People would get addicted to taking the experiences and live-streams of their favorite celebrities and reliving them over and over again. Time would be forgotten as one moment of life becomes perpetual existence for the most addicted people, and others would learn to swap identities or even commit crimes before forcing the memory into someone else, resulting in a global identity crisis as identity sharing becomes so ubiquitous that it no longer matters who anyone is.

...You're right, it would make a kick-ass sci-fi film. But it would make a terrible reality.
edit on 21-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of Battlestar Galactica and cylons projection.
Or Caprica and the virtual world.

But by the way, many people imagine telepathy as sending and recieving words (language)
Or like talking on the phone, but without any phone. That is not how I (and many others) imagine telepathy.
But actually Telepathy "is" a lot more visual communication.
Your dream to me seems like about this telepathy "technology".

Terence McKenna was talking a lot about connectivity (novelty) and the telepathy....

Imagine, you are trying to describe the best time of your life to a group of friends, but instead of using words, you could project that EXACT experience into the minds of people "viewing" your "digitalife," complete with every emotion, every second, every breath.

This feels like hearing Terence Mckenna to be honest

Telepathy is what you are talking about.
edit on 21/4/2013 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jella888
Cool dream! Reminds me of Robert Monroe in his out of body travels - when he would meet someone and wanted to share info/experiences with them he could 'toss them a rote" instead of trying to use words to describe. A rote was just like what you are describing - you could download whatever info to the person and then they would be able to virtually experience it first hand. I think in his case there was more personal control over the situation; you didn't HAVE to throw someone a rote if you didn't want to. And you couldn't just go and 'take' one from someone, they had to offer it to you.

Very similar idea. It very likely exists now in some form, in some reality

Sometimes that would make life a lot easier, especially when someones says you did or said something when you know you did not! Would love to show the grown kids how well loved and cared for they were...they don't seem to remember all the years of bedtime stories laughing and games, love and hugs...only stuff they didn't like .

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
As absolutely awesome as your dream sounds, there's a plethora of ways that it could end up destroying the meaning of what it is to be real, or alive. There would be no individual identities anymore. People would get addicted to taking the experiences and live-streams of their favorite celebrities and reliving them over and over again. Time would be forgotten as one moment of life becomes perpetual existence for the most addicted people, and others would learn to swap identities or even commit crimes before forcing the memory into someone else, resulting in a global identity crisis as identity sharing becomes so ubiquitous that it no longer matters who anyone is.

...You're right, it would make a kick-ass sci-fi film. But it would make a terrible reality.

I appreciate your view, and I agree to the extent that it would *probably* end up in the can just like most all else humankind in general lays it's hands upon. However, I would spare but that tiny shred of hope, albeit most likely in vain.

But thank you for the input. Just like taking.... nevermind, not the forum.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ofcourse this wouldnt most probably happen if humans were not ready for it.
You may never know how peoples psyche would change with this technology.

BTW:
Here is some small vid on that Terence Mckenna, a small bit about language and telepathy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
So insanely bizarre, it's almost impossible to understand, yet in my dream I was the orchestrator, I was the Zuckerburg of this new evolution.

It's interesting that you identified yourself as a "Zuckerburg".

"They trust me — dumb f**ks," says Zuckerberg in one of the instant messages, first published by former Valleywag Nicholas Carlson at Silicon Alley Insider

gawker.com...

I must confess, the above quote "defines" this individual to me. It's the first thing I think of. My negative imagery is only further focused and reinforced with Facebook behavior since then.

Back to the dream ...... would we really want to see the real composition of humanity? I can't help but think about the significant numbers of monsters in our midst....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EricR

I do wish I had chosen a better reference than Zuckerburg. I was writing on the fly, trying to get it out while still vivid.

Yeah, I hate that guy, and probably the reason I used him is because of the general Facebook/sociality thing, combined with my age and the party-like atmosphere throughout the dream.

You're absolutely right though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The surface you are looking for may be graphene. Your dream is great , if it could be attained without some external technology.Otherwise, it seems it would have deep pitfalls concerning privacy and personal identity.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
reply to post by EricR

I do wish I had chosen a better reference than Zuckerburg. I was writing on the fly, trying to get it out while still vivid.

Yeah, I hate that guy, and probably the reason I used him is because of the general Facebook/sociality thing, combined with my age and the party-like atmosphere throughout the dream.

You're absolutely right though.

You actually used it very well, as we/you are not talking about how he was but what he did. "Facebook" an evolution factor in connectivity between humans and your dream connecting human minds. Seems to me just like another level of facebook. And as you said, you provided this ability...

Now back to that Terence McKenna guy...
He had this theory about connectivity (novelty, very hard to explain) that this world is about connecting everything with everything and complexifying. Even you can see this: Internet, Facebook....today every information is in reach of your hands. And then he had this theory that eventually everything will get connected so much that it will no longer be able to maintain it (or that it will eventually be infinitely connected...even smallest things will have big impact) or something like that and a big change will have to come...
Very hard to explain

Some more infos in this Thread
But beware, a lot of people are misunderstanding this theory...

edit on 21/4/2013 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Yes indeed it would be terrifying without any boundaries, just like normal human interaction....
Something like that would have to be voluntary, like Facebook, but yet extremely secure with layers of permissions and true privacy (quite UNlike Facebook).... It's logistically within out fingertips' reach, yet behaviorally, I'm afraid you're all too right when you write of addictions and obsessive tendencies.

However, consider the possibility that the celebrity worshipers would naturally spend their every waking moment doing so, and would strain away their health, lives and that of thier kind. By living the holographic lives of others and neglecting the physical aspect, they would be naturally creating a high-minded natural selection. Sort of a positive negative.

The reality in which a technique like the one I experienced could flourish... would be one far more subtle and mature than the contemporary... with the foolish battles called religion and politics far behind it. DEFINITELY not the society at large today.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

I have listened/watched several McKenna talks, but I find him a bit spacy at times, of course. I'm suprised we are even allowed to say "Terrance McKenna" here but, never mind that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join