It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents of Boston Bomber Coming to USA to Visit Son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Surviving Boston bombing suspect’s mother and father to travel to the U.S. to visit their seriously injured son

The mother of the two Boston bombing suspects has said that she and her husband plan to take a trip to the U.S. to visit their surviving son, who was arrested on Friday after a violent shootout with local police and SWAT team members.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told ABC World News in a tearful phone interview that she fears her 19-year-old son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is suspected of planting two bombs at Monday's Boston Marathon with his older brother Tamerlan, will receive the death penalty.

‘I lost two sons,’ she said through tears over the phone. ‘My family is in the dirt.’

I wonder if the USA will allow them to enter the country?
The father is out of touch with reality and is screaming that the FBI set up his sons.
He has threatened the USA saying 'there will be hell to pay' if his youngest son dies.
The mother has a criminal record here in the USA.
Mothers Criminal Record

The charges against her? According to Russia Today, she was charged with larceny of women’s clothing, which was valued at $1,624. Additionally, she was charged with two counts of malicious damage to property. The purported theft took place at Lord & Taylor in Natick, Massachusetts.

Yes .. Lord and Taylor ...
And this is not that old ... June 2012 ... not even a year ago ....

The aunt in Canada is a crack pot. (and rather obnoxious!) I haven't found any criminal information about her. I suppose she could come in. (her interviews would be so annoying ... YIKES! )

Anyways, the parents said they plan at some point to come over. If they really cared .. then why aren't they here yet? They aren't poor. The youngest son was wearing $700 sneakers the week of the bombings. So they have money. What are they waiting for? Or are they afraid of the criminal record of the mother .... ???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Something tells me the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

They probably will be allowed to visit family has visitation rights always.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They should be able to visit him.

I imagine any delay has to do with international travel customs for Russians leaving Russia.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The delay could be because they are probably not sure if they will be able to see their son. It is reported he is in serious but stable condition and unable to speak. The Feds will probably not let the kid speak to ANYONE, or see ANYONE right now.

If that was my boy, I would be making preparations see him STAT.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Newsmax - Mother of Boston Bombing Suspect Wants to Visit USA

The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects said she and her husband intend to return to America from Russia to visit their surviving son, but fears she might not be able to board a plane to the U.S. anymore.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva holds an American passport, but told ABC News she thinks she might be denied a seat on an aircraft because she now is the parent of suspected terrorists.

If you aren't allowed in the USA, it'll probably because of YOUR OWN CRIMINAL RECORD !!!

And this started a week ago .. so why hasn't she tried to get here before now?

Oh .. and she says the FBI killed her son because -

"They wanted to eliminate him as a threat because he was in love with Islam,” she said.

There are millions of Muslims in this country. The FBI hasn't killed them.
The reason her son is dead, and the other is in the hospital, is because of their own actions.
And if she isn't allowed in the country it'll be because of her own criminal actions as well.

Definately a family of nutters.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Something tells me the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

Yep ... agreed. The interview with the mother, the father, and the aunt ... YIKES!

Originally posted by DaTroof
They should be able to visit him.

Should she be let back in ... with her criminal behavior ... theft and destruction of property?
It was less than a year ago that she pulled that crap ...
Do you think she should be allowed back in the USA?? Why or why not??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
If that was my boy, I would be making preparations see him STAT.

If those were my kids I would have been on an airplane the minute their pictures hit the wire. I wouldn't have waited for them to be shot or caught or whatever. I would have been there so fast that you wouldn't have been able to stop me ... immediately.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"They wanted to eliminate him as a threat because he was in love with Islam,” she said.

Of course if someone is considered as a threat for public safety they will be eliminated, it's not questionable.
From her statement, IMO, it's obvious that she's in it too.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes, she should be let back in the country. We don't exile thieves, and it's not difficult to have strong police monitoring her during a 24-48hr stay.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I wonder if the USA will allow them to enter the country?

Until he is convicted in a court, he has the right to have his family visit him. I know the USA has abandoned many basic Human rights when it comes to the detention of suspects, but there would be a case for Human rights groups to take up if their request to visit their son is denied.

The father is out of touch with reality and is screaming that the FBI set up his sons.
He has threatened the USA saying 'there will be hell to pay' if his youngest son dies.

Hold on there! Saying there will be "hell to pay" if he dies is NOT a threat against the USA. Lets not go all radical and nonsensical about this. I know you like preaching about the "evil Muslims" here on ATS but even you cannot claim that this is a "threat against America"

The mother has a criminal record here in the USA.

I believe that's for shoplifting, something that's hardly an offence worthy of refusing her to see her potentially dying son.

The aunt in Canada is a crack pot. (and rather obnoxious!) I haven't found any criminal information about her. I suppose she could come in. (her interviews would be so annoying ... YIKES! )

Way to be unbiased. A "crack pot"? I could say that you saying this is like the kettle calling the pot black

Anyways, the parents said they plan at some point to come over. If they really cared .. then why aren't they here yet? They aren't poor. The youngest son was wearing $700 sneakers the week of the bombings. So they have money. What are they waiting for? Or are they afraid of the criminal record of the mother .... ???

So their son having expensive sneakers means they sent him the money, or they sent him the sneakers? How do you know that? How do you know they are not poor?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Should she be let back in ... with her criminal behavior ... theft and destruction of property?
It was less than a year ago that she pulled that crap ...
Do you think she should be allowed back in the USA?? Why or why not??

So are you seriously saying that you would stop a mother from seeing her dying son, because she stole a dress a year ago?

And you call them nutters?

edit on 21-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
According the news here he is not titled to normal trial, he will be treated as a terrorist and will be The Law of War in the War on Terror. They can deny him to see any relatives and he is not titled to get attorney.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
Until he is convicted in a court, he has the right to have his family visit him.

Normally .. yes. But I'm talking about HER CRiMINAL RECORD.

Saying there will be "hell to pay" if he dies is NOT a threat against the USA.

Considering the criminal activities of his family.. it easily could be taken that way.

I know you like preaching about the "evil Muslims" here on ATS but even you cannot claim that this is a "threat against America"

Liar. I do NOT go around saying that Muslims are evil.

I believe that's for shoplifting, something that's hardly an offence worthy of refusing her to see her potentially dying son.

It was more than shop lifting. It was grand theft and larceny. Destruction of private property.

Way to be unbiased. A "crack pot"?

Yes. Crackpot. She was a obnoxious and a crack pot in her interview.

I could say that you saying this is like the kettle calling the pot black

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
According the news here he is not titled to normal trial, he will be treated as a terrorist and will be The Law of War in the War on Terror. They can deny him to see any relatives and he is not titled to get attorney.

Which is a travesty of justice.
Even damn war criminals get trials and a right to defence, along with basic Human rights.

America should not claim to be a beacon of Human rights while picking and choosing who has the right to a fair trial and who doesn't

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
So are you seriously saying that you would stop a mother from seeing her dying son, because she stole a dress a year ago?

1 - Learn how to read. I didn't say that. I asked if she'd be able to because of her criminal record.
2 - She was charged with larceny and two counts of malicious damage to property. That's more than just 'shoplifting'.

And you call them nutters?

Yes. Now knock it off. Stop telling lies about me and get on topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Grow up.

Says the person who would allow a teenager to die without his mother able to visit him, because she stole something once.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Actually I read yesterday in an article that he has already been assigned public defenders. I will go find the story and edit with a link.

Public defenders will represent Boston bomb suspect

BOSTON Federal public defenders have agreed to represent the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Miriam Conrad, the federal defender for Massachusetts, says her office expects to represent Dzhokhar Tsarnaev after he is charged.

Story
edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Here they are saying it'll be a criminal court trial. So he will get a lawyer. But just not yet. So if it's in a criminal court he will indeed be able to have family visitors. I'm just not sure if they'll let the parents into the country.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
May I ask what this woman, her husband and aunt have done to be vilified and make fun of?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well according to other reports they are using an exception to Miranda. Which probably means no one will be able to have contact with the kid until after they are done questioning him.
edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join