It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Run Another Boston Marathon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mods, i wasnt sure where to put this so please move accordingly.

Yes you read that right. Its time to run another marathon first in protest and then in memory of everyone involved. I think we need to run another marathon to prove our resilience as Americans and to prove that we really care and we have the heart all of us claim to.

I have been observing this entire event and i really think we need to standup to this craziness but just putting our head in determination and now allowing the evil to beat us and stop us.

Short and sweet, hope you all agree.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Maybe you should make a thread every 2 minutes about the same thing.

How about a Boston marathon thread marathon.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

How about both threads have 2 completely different subject matters and you didnt have to click either of them.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

While the spirit of your post is a noble one, I think that the event would be an absolute mess. People may have taken to the streets and such on Friday night, but ready to host another marathon? I think not.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And one marathon for me please, as a protest against US corrupted government.
BTW nice avi

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Marathons are terrible for your knees. If Boston wants to use this event to be in the news all day, good for them. Personally, I think the city and the country need to go back to normal in terms of commerce and police presence. How many man-hours did it take from the moment the suspects were identified to suspect 2's arrest?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i aint from the states so my involvement in this is very limited, but did you all see the "not afraid" movement after the london 7/7 bombings?

en.wikipedia.org...'re_Not_Afraid
www.werenotafraid.com...

i live a fair old way from London, but was there not so long after the event and saw the stickers and so on that had been pasted all over, as well as stuff on the net, and i found it pretty uplifting.

of course in the uk we've had folk try to bomb the crud out of us plenty times before and the general public tend to ignore it and just "keep calm and carry on".... so stateside folks, whoever it is that is trying to f with you (or use these event to f with you further) and put you in fear, dont give in and stand tall. another Marathon could be a powerful symbol

edit on 21-4-2013 by skalla because: stuff

new topics

top topics

join