Does anyone have any hard evidence of any conspriacies ?

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
After being on this site for awhile, I must admit that I am beginning to question some theories I found ridiculous before. I am now asking members to give me some evidence of their theories.

I will say that I need to study up on, on alterative theories. I would like a "cheat sheet" to get started. My mind has opened some, but what I need is what I have always need in my life is facts.

This thread is open to any and all Proof, or strong documented evidence on any theory. Please refrain from posting videos or link's to blogs that don't quote good verifiable sources.

Here's your chance to present your case with facts, and show a skeptic the way. I am being sincere in this post. The replies from me won't be coming very quick. Because I will review your all your data before I reply.

Other members can and will post counter Evidence, so please link your reply to the proper theory. I will be starting my learning experience from the back of the thread so they all link together.

Let my Education begin.




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
After being on this site for awhile, I must admit that I am beginning to question some theories I found ridiculous before. I am now asking members to give me some evidence of their theories.

I will say that I need to study up on, on alterative theories. I would like a "cheat sheet" to get started. My mind has opened some, but what I need is what I have always need in my life is facts.

This thread is open to any and all Proof, or strong documented evidence on any theory. Please refrain from posting videos or link's to blogs that don't quote good verifiable sources.

Here's your chance to present your case with facts, and show a skeptic the way. I am being sincere in this post. The replies from me won't be coming very quick. Because I will review your all your data before I reply.

Other members can and will post counter Evidence, so please link your reply to the proper theory. I will be starting my learning experience from the back of the thread so they all link together.

Let my Education begin.


I seen a good one, if good is the right word here, that seemed to prove that Lee Harvey Oswald no way acted alone. That's already pretty obvious to most but these files, if they're true, prove to my eyes at least that there were at least three other shooters. I cannot guarantee their legitimacy but they seem pretty genuine to me.

Have a read.


www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty
 


Ok, let me be the first one. Undebunkable 100%.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy
 


reply to post by Trueman
 


Thanks for the replies, I will need to let this thread run for a little while before I get back to you.

You both have given me a lot of reading.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am sorry to have be the first to say this, but your post seems...idk. It seems as if you are mocking the users here. You seem like you are trying to test us to see if any of us have any facts behind what you media types call "conspiracy theories."

People like you need to understand that there are others that live on this earth with their own beliefs. I am sick of seeing insulting posts on this website directed towards those who choose to believe in alternative political subjects.

I think I am going to start to fire back at the ignoramuses who come here to insult the users. I think I am going to start today actually. I have had enough.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Lamos because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by fairguy
 


reply to post by Trueman
 


Thanks for the replies, I will need to let this thread run for a little while before I get back to you.

You both have given me a lot of reading.


No worries,


There is some great reading in that file. Have fun dude



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lamos
 


No if you read the OP this thread is in good faith.

I feel bad for what you read into it, but you are incorrect.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, I'd start with the Pentagon Papers which took me over a full week to get through in total, and that was by audio "book" (Audio TOME would be more like it). Within that lay the conspiracy which started, fueled and would have carried the Vietnam War into a full Southeast Asian regional war had Daniel Ellsberg not risked all to bring it to public view.

Next I'd look to the Church and Pike Congressional Committees following the Vietnam era and uncovering such helpful things as MKULTRA and the use of extreme mind altering substances on human test subjects to develop intelligence methods.

Related but absolutely separate are the "Red Files" kept by LAPD and other major city departments to track and infiltrate dissident movements inside the United States during the 1960's and early 70's. Some major PD Intelligence divisions became more like mini-CIA stations than police department efforts.

Of course one of the greatest conspiracies of our time (Some of 'our' times anyway) is one all but forgotten and a shame for that too. The lessons it carried are very important today. Of course, I mention the Iran / Contra Scandals which nearly destroyed a Presidency and Government. It formed the basis many of us grew up through formative years, watching on TV ..and if it wasn't a conspiracy mixed within a larger conspiracy, what was? lol... Guns, Rebels, Middle Eastern villains and shady characters with a 1980's Miami Vice theme of dirty politicians with drug running all thrown into the cupcake. Quite a cupcake it made too. Downright toxic if you ask me.

Then we have the more speculative like Project Rainbow (The USS Eldridge and Philadelphia Harbor) but you just asked for ones which have been established as fact beyond question for happening. I'd say the above is a start, anyway?

Links, Links and more Links

^^^ Those are links from FAS.com that start with things like the School of the Americas, summarized in a 2000 report near the bottom...to an extensive section on the Patriot Act and more. Enough to keep a person busy finding more to add, to be sure.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Thanks Wrabbit your sources are always very good.

You are one of the members that have really made me take a hard look at some of my positions.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No, there are no conspiracies. Our Governments are continuously acting on behalf of our best interests, they never make up stories like Iraq having WMD's.

That one event was enough for me to wake up and start analysing everything we have been told.

www.guardian.co.uk...



edit on 21/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am with you on this so let me throw this at you.

Back a while ago the DHS purchased the Bear vehicels and everyone was question what are they (DHS) up to.

So take a look at this article and give me you thoughts and why the DHS would provide this to a County in MN.

BEAR



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lamos
 




I am sorry to have be the first to say this, but your post seems...idk. It seems as if you are mocking the users here.


Uh?....,I don't feel mocked. He made a valid question and I was glad to answer it.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What I get from many of the posts above and in many other recent posts is that for whatever reason, be it the cognitive architecture of the human brain, emotional influence, level of of experience or something else; a great many people have an inability to make a distinction between speculation, evidence and proof.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, I'd start with the Pentagon Papers which took me over a full week to get through in total, and that was by audio "book" (Audio TOME would be more like it). Within that lay the conspiracy which started, fueled and would have carried the Vietnam War into a full Southeast Asian regional war had Daniel Ellsberg not risked all to bring it to public view.

Next I'd look to the Church and Pike Congressional Committees following the Vietnam era and uncovering such helpful things as MKULTRA and the use of extreme mind altering substances on human test subjects to develop intelligence methods.

Related but absolutely separate are the "Red Files" kept by LAPD and other major city departments to track and infiltrate dissident movements inside the United States during the 1960's and early 70's. Some major PD Intelligence divisions became more like mini-CIA stations than police department efforts.

Of course one of the greatest conspiracies of our time (Some of 'our' times anyway) is one all but forgotten and a shame for that too. The lessons it carried are very important today. Of course, I mention the Iran / Contra Scandals which nearly destroyed a Presidency and Government. It formed the basis many of us grew up through formative years, watching on TV ..and if it wasn't a conspiracy mixed within a larger conspiracy, what was? lol... Guns, Rebels, Middle Eastern villains and shady characters with a 1980's Miami Vice theme of dirty politicians with drug running all thrown into the cupcake. Quite a cupcake it made too. Downright toxic if you ask me.

Then we have the more speculative like Project Rainbow (The USS Eldridge and Philadelphia Harbor) but you just asked for ones which have been established as fact beyond question for happening. I'd say the above is a start, anyway?

Links, Links and more Links

^^^ Those are links from FAS.com that start with things like the School of the Americas, summarized in a 2000 report near the bottom...to an extensive section on the Patriot Act and more. Enough to keep a person busy finding more to add, to be sure.




What a great post, cheers for these!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
What I get from many of the posts above and in many other recent posts is that for whatever reason, be it the cognitive architecture of the human brain, emotional influence, level of of experience or something else; a great many people have an inability to make a distinction between speculation, evidence and proof.


Very much like MI6 and CIA regarding the WMD's in Iraq, that led to an illegal war!!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty
 


Google The U.S.S.Liberty or the Lavon affair.
These are two UNDISPUTABLE Terroristic israeli attacks on the US and her children.
But my specialty is the U.S.S LIBERTY.
In truth, israeli terrorists have been practising for thousands of years.
Hell, they even apparently killed Jesus and spinned that one too!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Hah, that's just good politics.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541
 

On the U.S.S. Liberty and what happened that day, I'd really encourage people to go beyond the first pages of Google returns and ask important questions for researching it on answers. Such as...why didn't Israel outright sink a U.S. Intelligence ship they knew, without question early on, WAS a U.S. vessel run by U.S. Intelligence agencies? (what were their concerns for a US double cross in feeding Egypt intelligence during an ongoing shooting war?)

Why were fighters en-route and racing to assist the Liberty from US Naval Forces hundreds of miles to the West and then called back to return to their Carrier? ...or were they? So much is muddy and mixed about that whole incident, start to finish and all around that it's impossible to say what happened without nearly as much time spent researching it as the aftermath spent time investigating it. Just my two bits on one of the more popular theories to be attributed to absolute motives...I've never seen absolutely shown either way.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
One does have to wonder about the practicality if not logic of your thread, but I'll seriously try to help you with my own proof but I doubt you will be swayed..

I underwent a two-hour UFO abduction experience in 1964. It was a bright light in the sky and they took control of my actions. Under hypnosis to recall the details of the event, I remembered nothing of the actual experience except the before and after. My "evidence" you required is my personal experience--at least, it works for me.

I now think that the ETs are democrats and I have become more of a democrat over the years. Formerly, I was a typical redneck with little hope of changing. (Honest, this is true.)

Did this help?

You know, two types of people are drawn to conspiracies, those that are bat guano crazy and those that are smart enough not to believe everything that TPTB tell them. How are you going to separate the two...or just lump us all together in you study?



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
One does have to wonder about the practicality if not logic of your thread, but I'll seriously try to help you with my own proof but I doubt you will be swayed..

I underwent a two-hour UFO abduction experience in 1964. It was a bright light in the sky and they took control of my actions. Under hypnosis to recall the details of the event, I remembered nothing of the actual experience except the before and after. My "evidence" you required is my personal experience--at least, it works for me.

I now think that the ETs are democrats and I have become more of a democrat over the years. Formerly, I was a typical redneck with little hope of changing. (Honest, this is true.)

Did this help?

You know, two types of people are drawn to conspiracies, those that are bat guano crazy and those that are smart enough not to believe everything that TPTB tell them. How are you going to separate the two...or just lump us all together in you study?


Let me tell you one thing I am a firm believer in UFO's and ET's. What bothers me is all the crap people offer up as proof. There are some very strong cases out there that are hard if not impossible to deny. They don't get the credit they deserve because of all the " bat guano crazies" that supply BS as proof.( I am not saying you are one)

People can fantasize, hope. and post nonsense about their pet theories until the cows come home. What is needed for anyone's voice to be heard is proof. That is what I am seeking.

Many of the links wrabbit gave me above I don't even consider conspiracies. The facts are to well known, they are proof.

As long as people with proof feed into the mindless paranoia of ranting lunatic's, the longer the truth will take to get out.

I hate the separation that exists Truther vs debunker. If the truther's want their voices heard, they need to help silence the nut jobs out there posting fantasies. Not feed into them.

Wrabbits replies are a very good example of how conspriracies stop being crazy ideas and are open up for serious debate. Why people might ask ? Because enough factual data is presented that the public can no longer say they are ravings of a paranoid, and with that data the subject can seriously debated.

It is hard to take seriously anyone whose uncles , cousin, told his best friend that Hitler's aunt was a alien.

That last statement was in no way meant to reflect to your reply. I am sure you told yourself before you told anyone about your experience that "no one will believe this".





new topics
top topics
 
4

log in

join