It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON - The Spanish version of Tamerlans death is very different..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 21-4-2013 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
If the naked man in that video is tamerlan, then who in the hell is this guy?
(Warning, might be sensitive content for some due to the images graphic gory nature.)

This was on liveleak several days ago, and it says this is tamerlan. I noticed people are saying the younger brother ran over the other, or something like that. Would that explain the (what might be) burns and 10-12 inch gash in this mans side?

That is of course, unless the image is just fake to begin with. Plus he is getting In they say but the cover is already ripped up.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

So why does this one say this? Doesn't look like the same boat. well i guess at 1.30 in color it does, but the photo below has to be after they came for him not before like it says.

This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured

Read more:

www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz2R8rvKREV
edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

How could police be unsure of the naked man's identity?

The FBI has been following these 2 for years, and had at least one interview with the older brother!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This was on liveleak several days ago, and it says this is tamerlan. I noticed people are saying the younger brother ran over the other, or something like that. Would that explain the (what might be) burns and 10-12 inch gash in this mans side?

That is of course, unless the image is just fake to begin with.

Red marks on the face = internal bleeding, gash inside is thoracotomy made by medics, to get to the heart.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

At the time, there was only local police involvement. They didn't know they were dealing with the Boston Marathon bombers (though many people here correctly came to that conclusion almost immediately). All they knew was they were after two men who had just killed an MIT officer during some type of disturbance (first assumed to be a robbery, but which turned out to be a carjacking).

They were comparing the naked man with the second assumed-robbery suspect, not with Jahar - though it happened that the second suspect turned out to be Jahar.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Something's not adding up...

Only local police involvement?

There was a citywide manhunt in progress for bombing "terrorists" for crying out loud, involving hundreds, if not thousands of Feds!

Either law enforcement is horribly inept or they are in on it...Not sure which is worse at this point.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Once the state police and FBI got involved, there was, but it's not like they locked down the city while the local police still thought they were chasing two unrelated cop-killers.

Luckily, the FBI was already in the area with the ongoing bombing investigation. Once it was determined that these two men were the marathon bombers, the local police fell back to a supporting role and the lockdown and manhunt was on. But it didn't all start off that way.

ETA: It's occurred to me that you meant there was an active manhunt for the bombers in general, rather than the one that occurred Thursday night. In which case, you're right. But that doesn't change the fact that, at first, there was no apparent connection between these two apparent-robbery suspects and the wanted bombing suspects.
edit on 21-4-2013 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

A naked man, who is handcuffed and being led around by uniformed and armed men will often seem to be meek!!! I'm sure you would have whooped some but and professed your innocence? Likely guilty of something if found roaming around city streets buck naked.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I still wish this would go away.

During the manhunt, ie, after the events discussed in this thread, Police spotted a man who met the general description of the suspect.

Police had him lay down because he matched the description of the suspect.
Police had him undress himself to prove he did not have an explosive vest on.
Police moved in and took him away.
Police checked his ID, found him simply in the right place at the wrong time.
Police probably apologized to him
Police released him as unconnected to the case.

P

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

If the naked man in that video is tamerlan, then who in the hell is this guy?
(Warning, might be sensitive content for some due to the images graphic gory nature.)

That is of course, unless the image is just fake to begin with. Plus he is getting In they say but the cover is already ripped up.

So why does this one say this? Doesn't look like the same boat. well i guess at 1.30 in color it does, but the photo below has to be after they came for him not before like it says.

This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured

Read more:

www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz2R8rvKREV
edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Thanks for adding this picture! This is the first pic I have seen of the suspect actually on the boat.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I still wish this would go away.

During the manhunt, ie, after the events discussed in this thread, Police spotted a man who met the general description of the suspect.

Police had him lay down because he matched the description of the suspect.
Police had him undress himself to prove he did not have an explosive vest on.
Police moved in and took him away.
Police checked his ID, found him simply in the right place at the wrong time.
Police probably apologized to him
Police released him as unconnected to the case.

P

I can attest to this as well. I was online for the entire thread. The "Naked Guy" is a red herring. An innocent man, that matched the description of the older brother in the pics distributed (which is why he was stopped). Would you prefer the police stopped someone that did NOT match the description of one of the current suspects??? There's no coincidence they look alike, for crimeny sakes. THINK through some of these things, or take the time yourselves to actually read through the thread first. It was written, live, at the moment, with all the info (constantly corrected for errors and misunderstandings). You must take it in the whole story, and not sound bites. If you use sound bites, you get the same BAD perceptions that you blame the MSM for with their sound bites.

For the start of the car jacking report, start here: Start of Car Jacking

For the start of the shootout, start here: Start of the Shootout in Watertown

For the immediate aftermath of the shootout, start here: Suspect is Down

edit on 21-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: Fixed bad link on "Start of Car Jacking"

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I wonder if this guy will ever talk about his experience !

Or if they told him to not to bother.

If anything is true, it is that this has been poorly played, save for the industries who stand to make billions in security providing.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

If anything is true, it is that this has been poorly played, save for the industries who stand to make billions in security providing.

Poorly played??? In what way, please enlighten us all with your apparent wisdom.

FACT: The bombing occurred on Monday.
FACT: The main suspects were identified 3 days later (Repeat, 3 DAYS)
FACT: The main suspects were chased, and killed or apprehended in less than a 24 hour span (Repeat, caught in less than 24 hours)

So, this entire terror ordeal (as we know the facts to this point) is over in LESS THAN A WEEK. How long until the 9/11 hijackers and conspirators apprehended? Oh yeah, NEVER.

So, from crime to arrest took 4 whole days, and you call that poorly played????

Please, DENY IGNORANCE, not embrace it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

If that naked guy is really innocent and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...that is proof they are violating liberty.

What did this man do to deserve being stripped naked at gunpoint on international press?
Everyone thinking he was the terrorist?

This nation is reliving the Salem Witch Trials my friends.
But on a mass scale!
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The key to the photo line up is to compare their ears. The naked guy's match the subject examples.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

I take your point.

He may have decided not to make an issue of it because he accepted the necessity of the Police action. He may be fine with it. Not everyone reacts the same. The Police may well of apologized provided him with a box of donuts and drove him home.

P

P

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

If that naked guy is really innocent and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...that is proof they are violating liberty.

What did this man do to deserve being stripped naked at gunpoint on international press?
Everyone thinking he was the terrorist?

This nation is reliving the Salem Witch Trials my friends.
But on a mass scale!
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Hmm..you seem a bit overly argumentative here. All I can offer are the facts and my opinions of the police actions regarding the handling of that man.

FACTS at the time of the apprehension of that man:
A. It was an active investigation
B. The police were given a set of photos of the suspects in the Monday bombings
C: An MIT police officer had just been shot (in the head) and killed while still sitting in his car
D. A black Mercedes SUV was car-jacked by two men fitting the description of the two suspects in the Monday bombing
E. A heated car chase down Memorial Drive from Cambridge into the streets of Watertown occurred
F. A massive exchange of gun fire and explosives occurred in a residential neighborhood in Watertown
G. Bullets ripped through the walls of at least one house on that street
H. Explosives were thrown and exploded strongly enough for the walls of a house to shake loose the pictures from the inside walls (from about 50 feet away, street to front wall)
I. An MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority) officer was shot, and bleeding out on the street
J. One suspect was critically wounded, and rushed to a local hospital, where after efforts to revive him failed, he was pronounced dead of multiple gunshot wound, blunt force trauma in all extremities, and burns consistent with explosives.
K. The second suspect escaped the scene in the stolen vehicle and was heading back toward Cambridge.
L. The man detained has a very close and striking resemblance to one of the suspects in the Monday bombings
M. He was in the area where the escaped suspect was last seen heading.
N. He was detained, questioned, and suspected (in this heightened atmosphere never before encountered in the city).
O. The detaining officer, thinking he was the escaped suspect (he did not know at that time the suspect matching the description was pronounced dead in the hospital, how could he?) asked him to strip down to demonstrate he was not wired with explosives for safety sake.
P. He was brought into the station for further questioning and eventually cleared.

My OPINION:
Was it heavy handed and a clear infraction of his rights? On a normal day, with no extraneous circumstances, of course, yes. However, at that late hour (I think is was 2a, at that point) they stopped a man out late at night, in the general area that had a striking resemblance to the pictures they had of the suspects in the Monday bombings. Call me crazy, but since nobody knew at that point int time that the suspects were actually identified, the officer was performing his duty to find people that looked like the pictures of the current suspects. That's the job of a police officer isn't it, to find suspects and take them in for questioning? If he had done the same to a 40 year old woman, or a 8 year old kid, I would agree with you it was an infraction of their rights. But, not in this case, IMO. Just a cop on his late night beat doing his job the best he can, without being killed in the process (as an MIT officer had a short time prior that same night).

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That assumes those two were the only two in on it. It's not well played at all if any of those Craft operatives had anything to do with this, which is a possibility obviously.

Just because you get the patsies, which them being patsies is a clear possibility, doesn't make it well played at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The version of events as reported in the UK Telegraph.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Chief Deveau also disclosed dramatic details of the shoot-out, in which Tamerlan was killed, and revealed how, in the chaos, his death was caused by Dzhokhar.
A single officer was first to encounter the fugitives at 12.30am local time on Friday in a residential street in Watertown, a suburb of Boston.
They were in two separate vehicles, including a four-wheel-drive Mercedes they had carjacked.
Chief Deveau said: “They jump out of the cars and unload on our police officer. They both came out shooting. Shooting guns, handguns. He’s under direct fire, very close by.
“He has to jam it in reverse and try to get himself a little distance.”
As five other officers arrived, 200 shots were fired in 10 minutes. One of the brothers threw exploding devices including a pressure cooker bomb which landed on a car.
Tamerlan then broke cover and walked directly at officers firing a gun. The police chief said: “They were having a gunfight 10 feet apart. And then for us, thank God, he ran out of ammunition. He runs out of ammunition, the bad guy, and so one of my police officers comes off the side and tackles him in the street.”
As they tried to handcuff him, Dzhokhar drove the Mercedes straight at them but missed the police, hitting his own brother and dragging him 20ft before racing off.
Chief Deveau said: “The officers dive out of the way and he (Dzhokhar) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street.”
Doctors said Tamerlan had injuries “head to toe”. There were so many they did not know which one had killed him.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Tsarnaev Aunt Claims Naked Man In Video Is Tamerlan

The very same videos in the link were posted here and the Aunt's assertions confirm most of the theories expounded here in this thread by good and worthy researchers.

Dan Dicks of Press for Truth says that when he attempted to conduct an interview with the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, she told him the man arrested by police in a news video of the shoot-out in Watertown, Massachusetts, last week was her nephew. Maret Tsarnaeva insists her nephew was not killed by police.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join