It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Dzhokar a member of ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi guys,

i just cant stop wondering if Dzhokar was a member of ATS.

We know he was a passionate conspiracy theorist.
Now whatever conspiracy or whatever tragedy/attack you type in at google, you always end up at ATS.

ATS is the biggest conspiracy board in the world, so for me there's no doubt he visited ATS and maybe even is a member.

Am i the only one wondering? More roads lead to Rome but all the conspiracy roads lead to ATS if you know what i mean.

Maybe we can search for some clues? My biggest guess is if he really was a member (big big chance) he was primarily active in 9-11 threads..

Knowing how big ATS is in the global conspiracy scene, theres no doubt in my mind he visited or/and is a member here.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Doubtful. However, the fact that he was put on a watch list a few years ago tells me that he was set up to join a bogus group to see just how far he would go. They supplied him with a bomb and a plan, but the other bombs exploded first and now they have their patsy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

Does it really matter? Other than to feed others paranoia? There are already enough amateur shrinks on ATS as it is. You know? People with opinions and theories.

We won't know until that info were released by the authorities and I'm sure that the Admin would delete his profile and posts quickly.

But even if they didn't, either way it's like pouring gas onto a fire to put it out.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Would definitely be a possibility.. of course how many people use usernames that can be linked to their real name somehow? If there was a 'dzhokar1' or 'terrorist1' member name that somehow linked to him I'd be extremely suspicious of it. How can you trust that someone is who they claim to be on the internet? I could easily set anyone up as a terrorist just by posting as them.

Speaking about online presence..
That facebook post saying 'you know what day it is tomorrow (referring to 9/11)"

I have an idea..

- he was innocently referring to his citizenship.
- the post triggered an automated system that looks out for suspicious posts
- they decided this easily misinterpreted phrase would make him the perfect patsy, then put things in motion to try and set him up (a'la FBI 'bomb switch' or otherwise)

Not saying thats what happened. just a thought.
edit on 21-4-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

What does it matter? If he was it would just be another means to stereotype ATS members and "conspiracy" theorists as potentially dangerous members of society. I think enough is being done to ensure that already!
edit on 4/21/13 by Infernalis because: it's a boy

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I think it matters, and i think its a really bad idea to delete his account and posts.
You never know if theres something of value in his posts, whereever he posted it. Value to the investigation i mean.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rick26

I think it matters, and i think its a really bad idea to delete his account and posts.
You never know if theres something of value in his posts, whereever he posted it. Value to the investigation i mean.

If you can somehow prove he was an ATS member, I will make 1000 accounts and S+F this thread 1000 times and everytime you post also. Looks like you have some work to do brother

link   
Oh it is very possible. Just look at all the people here being overly zealous with the conspiracies over the bombings. And they truly believe those conspiracies, and are very angry at our government and the people that don't believe them.

Wasn't the mother a 911 truther? See what I mean? She would have a direct influence on her sons. For all we know, she could be to blame for their shift into radicalism.
edit on 21-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   

Trust me. If he were a member, the owners of this site will provide all relevant info to the investigators…just not us.

I will admit, I’m curious as well, but it’s not a show-stopper for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Trust me. If he were a member, the owners of this site will provide all relevant info to the investigators…just not us.

I will admit, I’m curious as well, but it’s not a show-stopper for me.

Of course the owner would hand over the information, they just handle according to its own T and C.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
yeh ...not sure
how I feel...

Like others have said
if dood was a member...
it doesn't really bode well
for the rest of us...

it would pretty much make
everyone on site suspect

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I seem to remember that there is T&C against investigating other members and posting information about them.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I seem to remember that there is T&C against investigating other members and posting information about them.

Well, i dont do both, do i?

Im not investigating other members nor do i post information about another member. Just wondering, a passionate conspiracy theorist, must have been visiting or posting on ATS

edit on 21-4-2013 by Rick26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Maybe we can search for some clues? My biggest guess is if he really was a member (big big chance) he was primarily active in 9-11 threads..

I'm just giving a heads up because of this statement.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I replied once in a thread for ats'ers who are willing to translate news etc. from other languages. There is an older thread just like it with lots and lots of replies. He knew Russian and Chechen so maybe , just maybe there is someone who is willing to translate those languages and fits his profile. A start for the interested people with enough time on their hands

let me see if i can find that thread

new thread
old thread

edit on 21-4-2013 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is no way to know for sure.

I'd have to agree he probably visited the site as it's pretty hard to miss if you're searching for the topics discussed here on ATS.

We have not been contacted by anyone regarding the Dzhokar which leads me to believe he was probably not a registered member. It's normal to wonder about this but, let's please not start publicly speculating on member names, that's a definite no-no.

Springer...

top topics

join