It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mismatching backpacks from Boston explosions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The backpacks don't match any images of backpacks thus released, that is plain and simple

it also doesn't look like the backpack in images was on fire either so the 'White backpack on fire turns black' doesn't hold

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

I guess my sarcasm was too subtle

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm gonna log off but I wanna say something.

I could be wrong. The media could be wrong. Then how about these guys?

Are they wrong too? Wouldn't they inform the media if the pictures were wrong? Wouldn't the reporters from their side know their mistake since they tend to get in touch with the police for anything new they could publish?

The explosions didn't happen today or yesterday. As far as I'm concerned,if there was a mistake it would've been corrected already.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Oceanborn because: correcting the image links

edit on 22-4-2013 by Oceanborn because: the links again

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who does the bag belong to, the white square gives its away for me.

Infact it quite obvious out of these 3 bags which one had the bomb.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Does it really matter after a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html
Does it really matter after a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article beforeitsnews.com... In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

Wow those pics of the legless guy... technology is fantastic.
edit on 23-4-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Are you high? That shredded backpack strap absolutely matches the one that the younger brother is carrying. Please tell me how it doesn't match.

Are you high? It absolutely is not

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think the white stripe in the exploded backpack might be the filler/inners. However, the white tag at the top of the bag and the horizontal zip, all match Feds' MilCon who they are hiding.

Originally posted by Oceanborn
The kid's backpack has a black stripe in the middle and grey on each side. The shredded backpack has the exact opposite.

Yea.. not to mention the kids backpack is a very light color and the exploded backpack is black.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

I trust the trained professionals more than I trust the jr detectives in the forum, or myself for that matter.

I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing. Especially since it sounds like they have video of the guys dropping off at least one of the bombs. And those same two guys are apparently on video approaching a cop and shooting him on a campus. And those same two guys tossed homemade explosives at LEO's later.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

So the on-topic part of your comment is that I'm a "jr detective" and you trust them more than you do your own eyes. Thanks for letting me know.
The rest of your comment is off-topic and based on hearsay unless you have the footage and can share it with the rest of us.

reply to post by tropic

Well,we agree on the part that the torn backpack differs from the one the younger brother had.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayhem420

You know,it's quite a stretch for me to say that it was staged etc. I don't know. If I'm not mistaken there's a thread about that so if you want me I'll join the discussion there.
The video with the witness was interesting but I'm not 100% sure if it was the same woman. The reporter after that though was pretty in-your-face and that's what caught my attention the most.

EDIT: I just read that the show of that reporter has been stopped. I thought that it was still going,that's what surprised me earlier.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
reply to post by _Del_

So the on-topic part of your comment is that I'm a "jr detective" and you trust them more than you do your own eyes. Thanks for letting me know.
The rest of your comment is off-topic and based on hearsay unless you have the footage and can share it with the rest of us.

I included myself in the junior detectives -- stop looking for reasons to take offense. It seems a huge stretch that these poor innocent guys just happened to have other explosives and went on a shooting spree later, doesn't it? I imagine all the evidence (including the videos) will be released at trial, which is the appropriate time to do so. I'm not going to be upset that they aren't trying the suspects in the media and have opted for the courtroom. If they do a terrible job of providing evidence at the trial, then I'll happily raise my eyebrows with you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

stop looking for reasons to take offense.

Because I did it too much,right?

You didn't even bother with the pictures,you did exactly what I mentioned earlier. I know that you included yourself but it didn't look that much friendlier. Your on-topic reply was just that,correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems a huge stretch that these poor innocent guys just happened to have other explosives and went on a shooting spree later, doesn't it? I imagine all the evidence (including the videos) will be released at trial, which is the appropriate time to do so. I'm not going to be upset that they aren't trying the suspects in the media and have opted for the courtroom. If they do a terrible job of providing evidence at the trial, then I'll happily raise my eyebrows with you.

It doesn't seem anything because we haven't seen that much to begin with. As for the trial,they were saying at first that there wouldn't be one. No lawyer,no rights etc.
You keep talking about the shootings. I'd love to talk about it but that's not what this thread is about. Any comments about the OP?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join