It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mismatching backpacks from Boston explosions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Those are the edges of the strap. You'll notice that,let's say,"effect" on his jacket,pants,between his hood and jacket and on other people.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Guys this youtuber has a picture of the younger brother leaving the area after the 2nd explosion and he still has his backpack on. Here is the link he also has other pics that are interesting.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamsnatcher

There's another thread for that here: www.abovetopsecret.com.... I'm not being rude or anything,it's just that my thread is not about such a thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I dont know how people keep missing this.

Look very closely at the backpack in this picture. (the destroyed one)

Look at the light part the furthest to the right of the picture (the small blown up bag pictures)

There is a white square there. Zoom in if need be.

This white square was visible on numerous backpacks sited at the event - the Craft guys, and one other I believe. On an undamaged backpack this square is located right on the top of the main 'body' of the backpack. very clear to see on anyone in a photo from behind them or perhaps the sides.
edit on 21-4-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Those back packs arent even the same color.

Clearly the one on the left (younger brother) is gray. The one on the right is black.

IMHO, they look more different than they do similar.

Those pics are completely inconclusive.

edit on 21-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamsnatcher
Guys this youtuber has a picture of the younger brother leaving the area after the 2nd explosion and he still has his backpack on. Here is the link he also has other pics that are interesting.

youtu.be...

No it doesn't. It looks like he could still be carrying it, but it certainly doesn't show he is carrying it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That youtube vid is crap.

But a point to be made is that dzhokar carried his bag on his right shoulder. So that picture doesnt prove anything.

It's all about the white square people!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

How does the fact the kids entire backpack was light in color, while the actual bo?b pack is all black escape you guys?

Or the fact that it is an absolte perfect match to the guy in kahkis backpack, that the same kahki wearing guy is seen without later?

I feel like I am eating stupid pills when I read your replies.

The 2 packs are nothing alike at all, what is wrong with your eyes?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Let's agree to disagree. You, I, and no one else on this site can prove whether or not those two are innocent or guilty and whether the backpack pictured was or was not the one containing the bomb.

With thread titles claiming the OP can prove this or that, the MSM has trained their sights on websites like this, and made a mockery of the members.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

How does the fact the kids entire backpack was light in color, while the actual bo?b pack is all black escape you guys?

Or the fact that it is an absolte perfect match to the guy in kahkis backpack, that the same kahki wearing guy is seen without later?

I have nothing but praise for the Honest FBI, and I would advise them that "At All Cost" is not an option. Now...

We have two crime scenes, but nothing to identify each, I have posted this before. Scene 1, first blast, black bag with gray stripe in straps. What did the scene two explosion bag look like? When the FBI put these pictures out why did they not identify each crime scene in the photos? To get to the truth you can not lump both scenes together and expect justice to be the result.

It sure would be helpful if videos and pictures were identified with a time stamp and location in the future.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Here's the other one:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Are you drunk?

Those backpacks arent even the same color..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Are you drunk?

Those backpacks arent even the same color..

I wish I was. Tell you what super sleuth, you show me that backpack and thus what part remains and then I will believe you.

For all any of us know we could be looking at the inside of the backpack. See that's just it. None of us are FBI agents which means NONE of us really truly know. Stop pretending you have it all figured out.

If you look close enough you can see some gray or white fabric does remain.
edit on 21-4-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
reply to post by TDawgRex

But isn't this one of the two they said it contained a bomb? There's a lie about something. Either this picture was false to begin with and they still gave it to the public as one of the backpacks which contained a bomb or it had a bomb in it indeed.

I'm just going with what they've given to the public.

The school teacher in someones thread, said his video was deleted by FBI. Why would that happen, he was near where the bomb went off, did they get all videos from that close and why delete it instead of confiscate it?

The finish line of a race let alone a HUGE race has so many cameras...there has to be a billion pictures.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

That's what I said. Grey in the middle and black on each side while the kid's backpack has black in the middle and grey on each side.

No, black, grey, black, grey, black. On the one he's carrying.

Look closer. It almost blends in with his top. but it's visible.

That looks like shadow, if you look at the strap left hanging you can see not outer black stip.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
WHOA and i thought i was slow

I can't believe people think they're the same bag, its clearly not the same bag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by TDawgRex

But isn't this one of the two they said it contained a bomb? There's a lie about something. Either this picture was false to begin with and they still gave it to the public as one of the backpacks which contained a bomb or it had a bomb in it indeed.

I'm just going with what they've given to the public.

The school teacher in someones thread, said his video was deleted by FBI. Why would that happen, he was near where the bomb went off, did they get all videos from that close and why delete it instead of confiscate it?

No clue,I didn't even know there was such footage. I'm not gonna lie for anybody's sake though,if such thing happened then it's definitely fishy (well,more than just "fishy" actually). Nobody can say they did it to block shocking footage,unfortunately there was plenty of gore already from the marathon and from the older brother's death.
Anyway,if there's no footage then I'm afraid there's not much to talk about. It ends up trusting somebody's word and all I can say is "who knows".

Personally I'm still interested in the mismatching backpacks,it's not about words,opinions etc. It's about official pictures which contradict each other.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The CRAFT/Government security forced had identical backpacks, the only one that is shown without a matching backpack is the younger brother who clearly has a different coloured backpack,

how about these pictures of this guy with a backpack and without a backpack after

directorblue.blogspot.com...

also does anyone note there are Craft agents with Black Hats,Black Glasses, Black Jackets, Black backpacks identical to the one the older brother was wearing, and a couple in White hats the same as the younger brother

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I don't wanna go there,guessing about people. The whole thing is messed up,I don't know what to say...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join