It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati "jogger" card, ties to Boston attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Would you believe me if I was to tell you these are portal opening magic cards sorta like the
Angel Cards????

No.

Would anyone?

oO

bggames01.blogspot.com.au...

Illuminati is a classic Steve Jackson game of world domination. Each player takes on the role of a secret society attempting to spread its tendrils into special interest groups throughout the world.

The game consists of three different cards (illuminati cards, group cards, and special event cards) and money. During a player's turn, a new card is drawn from a deck containing both group cards and special event cards. If it is a special event, the player in turn keeps the card and plays it when desired. If it is a group card, it is turned up along with any other face-up cards. The player in turn may then attempt to take over any group. This can be either a group on the table or a group already controlled by another player. If another player already controls the group it is more difficult to take it over, but not impossible.

Those evil bastards.. they're playing games with our lives. Sinister.

OHHH Sinister.. I just made a connection. There was a lot of action on Dexter st. Sinister and Dexter. Left and Right. OMG!!!!!!111

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I thought I would add that what makes the card stand out more is that the runners colors of green and yellow seems to match the colors of the official jackets being sold at the Boston marathon.

Or.. as I said in the original thread involving it, the entire Australian Olympic team.

Ooh what if this was a false flag to cover the next olympics and someone in the Aus Olympic team is going to assassinate someone.

Hey it's ATS you have to agree with me, or why are you here?

I just pointed out the color link. I find it odd how these cards have been linked to numerous events although I don't rule out coincidence entirely.

Those cards could be influencing someone. Can it not be a possibility that someone with influence could be using these cards to give them ideas? I'm not just saying the US government but maybe even a terrorist cell.

Is it art imitating life or life imitating art?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
reply to post by Chadwickus

I see your sarcasm, but still. I just think the whole incident is quite odd.

And if you want to make fun of me because I'm looking for theories, then I wonder what you're doing here?

Don't worry about Chadwickus, he does that all the time, in any threads. He's just looking for attention.

Here's a collection of the illuminati cards:

s1033.photobucket.com...

Nice, thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Those cards could be influencing someone. Can it not be a possibility that someone with influence could be using these cards to give them ideas? I'm not just saying the US government but maybe even a terrorist cell.

Is it art imitating life or life imitating art?

I thought about that very possibility. Imagine you're a super-cell, you have all the money you ever wanted, all the control you ever desired. It's possible someone found those cards and said, "hey, what the heck, why not play this Illuminati card game with REALITY instead? It would be alot more entertaining! " One mustn't forget these people have no morality, and already had all kind of entertainment. Is toying with our politics their ultimate entertainment? Do they see the World as a stage?

I wonder too if art imitated life or life imitated art in this cell's case.
edit on 21-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

In regards to the Library of Alexandria card, there's a myth that all the books were taken to Rome after they took Alexandria & the books now live in the Vatican.

Maybe the myth is a reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by Chadwickus

You got it. Well done

Actually, with your post, here, it seems you were saying a bit more than that, and it would be significant, if that is what you are saying.....

It's more about the picture on the cards than the instructions. The cards showing the twin towers says nuke, but there is no nuke in the picture just a small fire ball explosion.

"jogger," the name of this card, and then," no one would suspect a harmless jogger." Then the picture is a beautiful, fit woman, in jogging clothes. There's a lot here it seems not being said, by the cards, at least.
The difference seen and what is written on the card is obvious. And then, of course, you have to take into account interpretation there of the differences between the picture and the writing. Lots of opportunity for misinterpretation, and differences between interpretation.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneggod
reply to post by Kemal

In regards to the Library of Alexandria card, there's a myth that all the books were taken to Rome after they took Alexandria & the books now live in the Vatican.

Maybe the myth is a reality.

There could also be different books there now, attributed by legend to now be those particular books. And there we would have a direct supplanting of history, and the using of the former history to reinforce it, on top of that.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know what the clock-tower card looks like, but my first thought was of Charles Whitman, the clock-tower sniper in Texas back in 1966.

I'll grab at some conspiracy straws..

Let's say that the Illuminati has a hand in the mind control game. And their ploy was to create fear in the American public to begin attempting to dismantle or destabilize America's strength. Does that make sense? If you are a secret society bent on ruling the world, you would use a country but you also have to be able to control it. In 1966 Americans were afraid of the USSR, but that would've been a mass war and not a attack designed solely to incite fear and uncertainty, because Americans weren't afraid of other Americans. Anyhow, I'll just grab the straws and get to the point.

The Illuminati cards could be foreshadowing, so that the planned attack doesn't create chaos, only fear. Or they could be a code that only members can read.

But it doesn't really make sense to broadcast your plans if you are a secret society trying to rule the world. I would love to see the rest of these cards.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Green shirted woman jogger right in front of the blast tossing something to the man who fell
vimeo.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join