It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Bethune UFO testimony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I was watching this testimony of this Navy commander Graham Bethune , what is one of the many statements of well respected officers. But at 13:31 he says that a friend of his whom worked in the archives said that Steven Spielberg had microfilmed the bluebook records for the movie close encounters of the third kind. So Mr Steven Spielberg had high clearance on the project bluebook..

Very nice and credible story to watch..

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Star and flag, great video testimony! I recommend others take the time to watch this.

When you hear testimony from people like this, you wonder how skeptics can be so.....skeptical....about UFO reports. Very credible and it is similar to so many other stories. This sighting was also collaborated with multple witnesses.

Logically, this sighting has to be one of the following.

1. A top secret US or other earthly UFO , developed with technology that is so advanced it is hundreds, if not thousands,of years beyond what is generally known.

2. A UFO controlled by non-human intelligence.

3. A massive lie told to the project blue book, in spite of the unwanted attention that it would garner for the crew.

I don't believe the they were lying. I also don't believe that known earth powers, human intelligences, have constructed craft that can do those sorts of maneuvers, at that massive size (or at any size).

For me, that leaves the very real likelihood that this sighting was a genuine UFO, like so many others, controlled by a non-human intelligence.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: Spelling

edit on 21-4-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: Spelling again

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Many here are familiar with the UFO sighting of Graham Bethune , Whilst it sounds impressive I have seen no evidence to support his claim .

This sighting was also collaborated with multple witnesses.

I have not seen the other witnesses corroborating statements so a link to that would be interesting .

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Many here are familiar with the UFO sighting of Graham Bethune , Whilst it sounds impressive I have seen no evidence to support his claim .

This sighting was also collaborated with multple witnesses.

I have not seen the other witnesses corroborating statements so a link to that would be interesting .

I was not aware of this case until today. But, in the video, he speaks of collaborating testimony from at least one other on the plane. I cannot provide any proof, but maybe others, more familiar with the case, can.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He could hold up a picture of it an no one would realy believe him still, lets be honest unless you have seen it your self your always going to have a little doubt about people's stories of this nature, unless they describe something you have seen your self.

I do believe him but now im going to go afk make a coffee and get on with my life because what else can we do?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

On your request Here's some link to other testimonies on this sighting..

The Gandor, Newfoundland, Documents
Testimony of Lt. Fred W. Kingdon, Jr., U.S. Navy:
Re-opening the Bethune Case from Feb. 10, 1951

I think this is evidence enough those guys were not lying ...

edit on 21-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Thanks for the links

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thank you for the links! I was doing a pretty lame job of poking around the net looking for something credible to go with the video and, lo, upon returning to the thread in defeat, I saw your posted links. (Mostly there were people discussing the lack of evidence and shrugging their shoulders, questioning if he was making money off of this, was he a disinfo agent, etc...)

It is good to know this event/testimony hasn't been pulled out of thin air. It is difficult for me to look at a witness with the distinguished career that Graham Bethune has and not at least weight the testimony in their favor, even if corroboration is a challenge.

Your research into this is most appreciated! It makes me feel a great deal better about taking him at his word unless something presents itself to throughly debunk him.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As what I think from his description , I made re-constructive image of what it looked like from the cockpit of his plane , would be pretty awesome if you would see such a ship flying in front of you..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Well it was easy to find really I took the names from the files in the video and typed them in Google ....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Observer1, great links mate and there were testimonies there that I'd never read before -I don't know if you've seen it but Easynow also made a great post about the case here and I think my favourite part is that although it's said all 31 crew and passengers on the plane witnessed the object, the psychiatrist on board kept his eyes shut because he didn't want to lose his job.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

like I said...I was doing a lame job of it!

I foolishly went to the web before watching the video, which made it a lot harder, and was working from his name, not the info on the incident. Ergo the defeat. *sigh* I admit it. I was doing a terrible research job!!
Thanks again.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Thanks OP as I was nor familier with this case & I found it to be very
interesting. It is important to have other witnesses which he provided &
having radar recorded is extremely important to his case & he was able to back up
what he claims to be true. Thanks for bringing this foward.
S & F!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I was watching this testimony of this Navy commander Graham Bethune , what is one of the many statements of well respected officers. But at 13:31 he says that a friend of his whom worked in the archives said that Steven Spielberg had microfilmed the bluebook records for the movie close encounters of the third kind. So Mr Steven Spielberg had high clearance on the project bluebook..

Very nice and credible story to watch..

Peace

holy cow i just noticed something amazing..... i'll have to download the movie take screens and photoshop, holy cow is it incredible.....

i think i found something,

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Observer1, great links mate and there were testimonies there that I'd never read before -I don't know if you've seen it but Easynow also made a great post about the case here and I think my favourite part is that although it's said all 31 crew and passengers on the plane witnessed the object, the psychiatrist on board kept his eyes shut because he didn't want to lose his job.

Now that is funny, I may look insane so I'll shut my eyes and then I can 'honestly' say I saw nothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks Karl you're always one of those respected with the most complete evidence on this subject..
But what did you think of the statement he made about Steven Spielberg I know it's not waterproof but not unthinkable right?

I wished we could find something about it to build something on..
edit on 22-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

What did you find..?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff

Originally posted by karl 12

Now that is funny, I may look insane so I'll shut my eyes and then I can 'honestly' say I saw nothing.

Very typical of debunkers too. They never want to look at the evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As soon as I mention Steven Greer watch how quickly people will come to discredit this.

You can't have it both ways people. Either Greer does good work or he doesn't.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

They look at evidence with absence...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join