It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by Druid42

So there were the CST teams from NY, RI, and MA already on scene?

Apparently so.

What they were doing there, I have no idea, I merely wanted to relay the information that they weren't some "spooky private security firm", they're National Guard.

Not living in Massachusetts or being one to attend a lot of marathons, I don't know if it is common to have these sorts of people around, though one presumes that if they have to drill and/or be in a place where they might come in handy, an international event that draws tens of thousands in a city of millions would probably be reasonable.

edit on 21-4-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

I think you are correct. People in units like htis often volunteer to stand by for events such as this. I have.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
As Boston reeled, younger bombing suspect partied

Ok errr, seriously?

So this "kid" who allegedly, VERY VERY allegedly, planted bombs at a public event is "partying" and attending classes as though everything is normal.

One could argue that maybe they thought they committed the "perfect crime", that they wouldnt get caught.

Even so, why wouldnt they have a back-up plan? They werent stupid. Dartmouth is one of the most prestigious and selective schools in America. They dont accept dummies (unless youre wealthy or "well connected")...

"Dartmouth is one of the most prestigious and selective schools in America."

I think you're confusing U of Mass at Dartmouth, MA with Dartmouth College.
Dartmouth College (in Hanover, New Hampshire) is an Ivy League school, and yes, "one of the most prestigious and selective schools in America."

U of Mass - Dartmouth is about 60 -70 miles south of Boston. I would be surprised if they suspended any regular campus activity for the manhunt in Boston.
edit on 22-4-2013 by AuranVector because: to cut down quote

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Truth
edit on 22-4-2013 by KTN45 because: Worried

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Awesome!

I believe there's always a new perspective ready to be had.

The world changes fast and people have much more power than they think.

Some criminals break laws; some criminals write them.

Some revolutionaries wield weapons, while some revolutionaries wield ideas.

edit on 22-4-2013 by PointDume because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Out of all the things this guy could of bombed, why the marathon which had heavy security?
Why not his school? Or some club? Some bar or diner he frequented?
What was the motive to bomb the people at a marathon?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
Out of all the things this guy could of bombed, why the marathon which had heavy security?
Why not his school? Or some club? Some bar or diner he frequented?
What was the motive to bomb the people at a marathon?

1. International event
  2. Craptons of media
  3. Complete cluelessness as to the nature of security at the event
If there is anything that speaks to "terrorism by proxy", it would be this -- targeting an event of this nature would almost ensure that the bombers would be identified and caught and/or killed. That doesn't matter to a third party handler, so long as the fact that they're being manipulated doesn't come out.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh, no... You didn't hear? They closed classes for the week, but he broke into the buildings and attended his classes, insisting that his education was more important than mourning the victims... THAT'S how much he hates America! You just don't seem to understand the level of commitment we are up against here... There were no professors of course, so he played the part, giving himself lectures and even playing the part of other students, providing a point/counterpoint debate in which he drove himself mad and now that's why we will never have the answers... They are locked inside this young man's incomprehensible mind... Forever.

Oh, and the "parties" he attended? You don't wanna know...

Totally random question: Ever seen Weekend At Bernie's?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Oh, no... You didn't hear? They closed classes for the week, but he broke into the buildings and attended his classes, insisting that his education was more important than mourning the victims... THAT'S how much he hates America! You just don't seem to understand the level of commitment we are up against here... There were no professors of course, so he played the part, giving himself lectures and even playing the part of other students, providing a point/counterpoint debate in which he drove himself mad and now that's why we will never have the answers... They are locked inside this young man's incomprehensible mind... Forever.

The U of Mass - Dartmouth campus is about 60 -70 miles south of Boston.

Why would they close down their regular campus activities for a manhunt in Boston?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Bump!!!

This is Dhzokhar's twitter account:

twitter.com...

Now take a look at this:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

?Saving lives' is a joy for him, so how could he even be taking lives'? His mother is saying it was a set up all the time as well.....

dafuq, really....
edit on 21-4-2013 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

The majority of people who take life, do it under the belief that they are saving more.

Not every killing is seen as murder or illegal, or perpetrated by psychopaths. Not talking about the rights or wrongs of any given situation, but we (NATO and the UN) kill thousands to save millions.

Maybe over the last 12 months he has come to believe that the sacrifice (he wont see it as murder) of these few people could end the slaughter of thousands.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by 3n19m470

The U of Mass - Dartmouth campus is about 60 -70 miles south of Boston.

Why would they close down their regular campus activities for a manhunt in Boston?

Is sarcasm a new concept to you? Read his post a little more carefully.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Incredible how some of you, including the OP, are being so easily manipulated into believing whatever authorities want. Getting lost in the details on the wrong guy is exactly how TPTB want you to GET LOST!

...just like the FBI cannot set up anyone, as a matter of fact they did, recently, with the Ohio bridge bombing plot!

In that case, these 4-5 young guys are most probably gonna rot in jail for years just for having been trapped, by a criminal convict on FBI payroll, into committing a crime...

Operation Entrapment

Just because the cops are after one "suspect", with absolutely no real evidence he was involved, it all suddenly means that he was involved... ABRACADABRA!

edit on 23/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No one has to try and PROVE their innocence. There is a presumption of innocence. They have to be proven to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Cops LIE all the time. In fact, often they are proud to say that they are allowed to lie to the public and suspects to try and get confessions etc...

Often times cops shoot each other in close quarters, bullets don't differentiate FOF.

They then lie and say that the suspect shot them.

Im not saying that's what happened here, I'm saying it's possible and happens all the time.

I am tired of just listening to hear say and having someone condemned by everyone. Show me the video of this supposed shoot out. There should be dash cam video of it from numerous perspectives.

Show me video of them placing the bags on the ground.... I don't want to hear one more person say it happened and that there is video of it unless and until they can and do provide said video.

I'm tired of people trying to take my and others' rights under the guise of security when it is anything but and I want to know the truth, not a conjecturalized or fabricated truth, the actual truth.

I was a military intelligence operative for six years. I know exactly what is possible in regards of psy ops and manipulation of the masses. I want to see actual evidence and not just hearsay.

Jaden
edit on 23-4-2013 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I suggest we just demand that they actually BE the government that they are created as instead of introducing illegal legislation, implementing illegal agencies and directives to those agencies etc...

Our form of government is the best ever conceived, but it has drifted, in practice, too far from its concept and that has to change... VERY SOON...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Well even I'm ranting and raving right now. Well - for me anyways.

I'm so scared for everyone right now and watching some of the stuff people say. It makes me scared FOR them. Because how does a government fall? By force. So when you state that your something, and that you want to see the government fail - your condoning the violence it would take to do it.

What do the terrorists want? They want America to fail. They want to see our government fail. So when people echo the same sentiments - they go up on the radar.

Cirque

You need to wake up and smell what you're shoveling. America has failed. The TSA, the Patriot acts, attempts at NDAA, the Federal Reserve, Corporate leveraging of the justice system, corporate control of the FDA, govt control of food and land... Eminent domain. America is in a failed state. Can we return it to what it was??? I hope so. Is that likely through peaceful means, again I hope so, but it seems to be becoming less likely every day.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

I suggest we just demand that they actually BE the government that they are created as instead of introducing illegal legislation, implementing illegal agencies and directives to those agencies etc...

Our form of government is the best ever conceived, but it has drifted, in practice, too far from its concept and that has to change... VERY SOON...

Jaden

The best government is no government.

Any other attempts at having a good AND democratic government FAILED. The US was corrupted from within for decades since WW2, and now it's kaput.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Is sarcasm a new concept to you? Read his post a little more carefully.

From gladtobehere’s OP:

(CNN) excerpt:

“…Dzhokar Tsarnaev, 19, was on the campus of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth every day after the attack until late Thursday, a university official told CNN. Tsarnaev attended classes and dorm parties while the rest of Boston came to a tense standstill.”

gladtobehere: “Ok errr, seriously?

So this ‘kid’ who allegedly, VERY VERY allegedly, planted bombs at a public event is ‘partying’ and attending classes as though everything is normal.

[Side note: Interesting how the article tries to imply that Tsarnaev was the only one attending classes or ‘partying’ while the rest of Boston ‘came to a stand still.’ By definition, a party is made up of more than one person. Unless classes were cancelled, there had to be others in class.]…. ”

3n19m470 to gladtobehere:

“Oh, no... You didn't hear? They closed classes for the week, but he broke into the buildings and attended his classes, insisting that his education was more important than mourning the victims... THAT'S how much he hates America! You just don't seem to understand the level of commitment we are up against here... There were no professors of course, so he played the part, giving himself lectures and even playing the part of other students, providing a point/counterpoint debate in which he drove himself mad and now that's why we will never have the answers....”

AuranVector: The U of Mass - Dartmouth campus is about 60 -70 miles south of Boston.

The CNN quote in the OP is misleading. It’s written as if the U of Mass – Dartmouth campus is in or near Boston. It’s not.

The OP did not understand that the U of Mass - Dartmouth campus is 60 – 70 miles south of Boston, and obviously neither did 3n19m470 in his sarcastic response.

Why would the U of Mass – Dartmouth shut down their classes for a manhunt 60 miles away in Boston?

The OP doesn’t seem to think it’s normal for a clever criminal to carry on with his life as if he had nothing to do with the crime. That’s exactly what he should have done.

Any sudden change in his behavior & activities after the crime would have drawn attention to himself.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper just interviewed the squad that apprehended the suspect at the boat. The captain of the squad said that in his opinion, the neck wound was not caused by a bullet, but by a knife or possibly schrapnel from earlier.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join