It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Originally posted by dollukka

Originally posted by gladtobehere

So this "kid" who allegedly, VERY VERY allegedly, planted bombs at a public event is "partying" and attending classes as though everything is normal.

This behaviour is not unusual.. look at Casey Anthony´s case.

Ok.

She was found not guilty...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I see a lot of people blaming the US for setting these men up....And blaming our government...While I understand it did happen here on our soil so that lays part of the blame with us

Has anyone thought about Russia? Maybe they have and I missed it I have not had a lot of chances to read all the conspiracy avenues yet..But maybe somehow this was a *favor* for Russia..

The FBI did not name the foreign government, but the two law enforcement officials identified the FSB as the provider of the information to one of the FBI's field offices and also to FBI headquarters in Washington

It wouldnt be the first time our government didnt stop an attack they knew of..

Let the attack happen,one dies (who IMO was the more dangerous one) one flees.

Lock down they city and do massive searches a chance to see what intel they can gather for Russia(and the US) as far as a whole "ring of terriost" in the city go..

One suspect lives (barely & IMO the less dangeous) maybe more willing to co-operate with the 2 governments on what he knows.

The FBI said that in response, it interviewed Tsarnaev and relatives, and did not find any domestic or foreign terrorism activity. The FBI said it provided the results in the summer of 2011. The FBI also said that it requested but did not receive more specific or additional information from the foreign government.
source

This Wouldn't be the first time they lied about what they found.Or most of the activity started after this..Or maybe Russia was testing us to see if the FBI would be honest to them about it..

the Russian flag, which is one of the nearest to where one the explosive devices is believed to have detonated

Maybe they did act alone and they were just pissed off at Russia for having them investigated by the FBI..

IMO Just too many or/ifs/ands/buts to single out the US on this one..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
They were only caught on CCTV actually doing anything wrong.

That statent is, as far as I know not accurate nor is it yet verifiable as accurate.

I have seen:

1) CCTV security footage from two cameras at Whiskeys';
2) Color digital photographs of brothers from various vantage points across the street;
3) Either color digital photographs or still frames from the Lord and Taylor cctv camera across.street;
4) iPhone photo of Suspect #2 turning corner after bomb.

These are the things I am aware of that have been released. We haven't seen most of the cctv footage yet. I would be very surprised if there are not at least some additional photos by bystanders and news teams of the two brothers on site.

There were thousands of people taking pictures that day. The mere hundreds of images available online cannot possibly account for even a majority of the.eventually available footage.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PointDume

They were only caught on CCTV actually doing anything wrong.

That statent is, as far as I know not accurate nor is it yet verifiable as accurate.

I have seen:

1) CCTV security footage from two cameras at Whiskeys';
2) Color digital photographs of brothers from various vantage points across the street;
3) Either color digital photographs or still frames from the Lord and Taylor cctv camera across.street;
4) iPhone photo of Suspect #2 turning corner after bomb.

These are the things I am aware of that have been released. We haven't seen most of the cctv footage yet. I would be very surprised if there are not at least some additional photos by bystanders and news teams of the two brothers on site.

There were thousands of people taking pictures that day. The mere hundreds of images available online cannot possibly account for even a majority of the.eventually available footage.

Yes, but read my comment again, the only time they have been seen DOING ANYTHING WRONG that we are aware of is on CCTV.

It's not illegal to be in a crowd, it's not illegal to be photographed running in the street, all of the other images and video shows the two as normal members of the public, not breaking any laws.

The only images that actually show either of them breaking any law is the CCTV footage of one of them placing a bag on the ground.

You are classing their presence there as a criminal act, which it isn't. Yes they were there, but in none of the images and videos we have seen are they doing anything illegal. You cannot use photos and videos of people in a crowd and claim that they have just committed a crime, or are bout to, you have to have evidence linking them to that crime.

They can be placed at the scene by all the images and videos we have seen, but none of us have seen any images or video of either actually carrying out any criminal act.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes, but read my comment again, the only time they have been seen DOING ANYTHING WRONG that we are aware of is on CCTV.

The older brother was identified by one of the bombing victims (the guy who got his legs blown off and was saved by the cowboy fellow) as being the person who dropped the backpack on the ground, which blew up a minute later.

That's how the police knew who to look for on the tapes -- his description of the older brother.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow. The separation of reality - is staggering.

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100. I really hope intel is pouring over these conspiracy sites. ATS is one of the better ones out there, but I hope - god I hope our intel is on the ball rooting out people who would sympathize with terrorists. I hope your watched - forever.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists. Craziness.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100.

Alleged terrorists suspects unless they have been charged , all we and the MSM have is circumstantial Evidence
and speculation at the moment, that it was in fact these two brothers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I agree there is nothing publicly available right now that directly implicates them in the bombing. Everything we the public have seen is circumstantial, or eye witness accounts or requires interpretation.

My primary point is simply that:

If the brothers did come onto Boylston St. with the intent to commit a criminal act, it is highly likely that they knew they would be identified relatively soon. If we start from that assumption, then it carries significant meaning in regards to their motives, subsequent actions, and possibly even their goals.

I am not advocating a rush to judgement. I believe people are innocent until proven guilty. But we can still ask the questions about what it means if they most likely knew they would be identified relatively quickly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

The older brother was identified by one of the bombing victims (the guy who got his legs blown off and was saved by the cowboy fellow) as being the person who dropped the backpack on the ground, which blew up a minute later.

That's how the police knew who to look for on the tapes -- his description of the older brother.

his description of Black hat, black glasses, black jacket, black backpack tan pants were exactly what the CRAFT agents were wearing, identical

has anyone seen footage of the brother laying his backpack on the ground of the bomb site? i have yet to see it, i hear about it but i've yet to talk to anyone who has seen footage or images of him actually leaving his backpack down

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riouz

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100.

Alleged terrorists suspects unless they have been charged , all we and the MSM have is circumstantial Evidence

Fair enough - they have yet to be publicly identified as the bombers.

Now - are we trying to say that these two men also didn't commit the crime of shooting an MIT officer, shooting another officer who is critical condition - and leading law enforcement on a chase throwing explosives and firing upon them?

It was all there to see. We know they at least did that - now don't we? These two are anything BUT innocent. Even if they were not the bombers.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I just started following this really so bear with me..
Right off the bat here is the easy solution to end the debate that's going to take up way to much hard drive space..somewhere
So...
Please post the pics or vid of that shootout I want to put this whole thing to rest just as everyone else. It's over and we are going and on on as usual.. Oh and also can you (or anyone) please post the vid of the bag being planted by one of the brothers. That will end all the conspiracy stuff with the quickness.

That said I do say we must adhere to the innocent until proven guilty PERIOD. Would not you want justice?
The above will put this whole thing to rest. Until then I suppose the theories will fly but again I'm certainly not for labeling them guilty until there is truly some proof. I would think you are of the same position yes?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I just started following this really so bear with me..
Right off the bat here is the easy solution to end the debate that's going to take up way to much hard drive space..somewhere
So...
Please post the pics or vid of that shootout I want to put this whole thing to rest just as everyone else. It's over and we are going and on on as usual.. Oh and also can you (or anyone) please post the vid of the bag being planted by one of the brothers. That will end all the conspiracy stuff with the quickness.

That said I do say we must adhere to the innocent until proven guilty PERIOD. Would not you want justice?
The above will put this whole thing to rest. Until then I suppose the theories will fly but again I'm certainly not for labeling them guilty until there is truly some proof. I would think you are of the same position yes?

That's a given. If this person survives his wounds - he's going to get his day in court. Regardless. No one is saying he doesn't deserve the right to profess his innocence and try to prove it.

It's my opinion he's guilty - but that's just my opinion from where I'm sitting and ultimately it means - NOTHING. Except to me.

If that person survives - he will go to federal prison. Hopefully with a long PUBLIC trial that every terrorist can see.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: bolded a word

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Now - are we trying to say that these two men also didn't commit the crime of shooting an MIT officer,

Cirque

I don't know why the MIT officer was shot and at this stage we do not know who killed him
edit on 21-4-2013 by Riouz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

He is, the surviving brother, is absolutely innocent, until the evidence is presented, which it hasn't to this point in time.

This brother going to trial is completely another story! If he does go to trial and is allowed to speak, or he is gagged under some "Classified" excuse. If he even makes it to trial will be an accomplishment! Will he die of some mysterious bacterial infection, succumb to his injuries, or otherwise.

If it were a "conspiracy" I would not hold my breath he will ever be allowed to speak.... We shall see in time..........

e dit on 21-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
AND, another thought -

Information is also kept from the public so as to ensure that the accused can be afforded a jury of his peers without bias.

How in the world, will this person EVER get a fair trial - now that the media and society has effectively demanded to know all the information?

Please explain to me how, now, with the way this has played out - that American terrorist is even going to get a fair trial? If you wanted this person to have a fair trial - we should all still be in the dark - so that a jury can be assembled to give him one.

This is a difficult week. My opinions on this are changing with lightening speed the more I read. Very confusing, but riveting at the same time.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: punctuation

edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: he is an adult not a kid

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes, I am aware of the witness statement and thankfully I think that went a long way to identifying them. But this was about actual physical evidence of them committing the crime, the witness statements will be valuable, but it's not something we can actually see for ourselves.

The only visual evidence we can possibly have is photographic and video evidence of them placing those bags on the ground.

When it comes to the photos and videos, people are forgetting that all they have seen is two young men with bags. None of us have seen the evidence of them putting those bags down. Being there does not make them guilty, being caught on camera walking through the crowd does not make them guilty, but video evidence of them dropping the bags is what proves their guilt.

That's all I'm saying. People are assuming their presence and the photos of them being there equals guilt, when it actually doesn't.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

his description of Black hat, black glasses, black jacket, black backpack tan pants were exactly what the CRAFT agents were wearing, identical

There were no "Craft agents" there -- they've been identified as Massachusetts National Guard members (see here for more info,) and they were not the people identified by the guy that was blown up.

edit on 21-4-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now - are we trying to say that these two men also didn't commit the crime of shooting an MIT officer, shooting another officer who is critical condition - and leading law enforcement on a chase throwing explosives and firing upon them?

It was all there to see. We know they at least did that - now don't we? These two are anything BUT innocent. Even if they were not the bombers.

Cirque

Did you see any of that?
I didn't. I haven't seen any evidence that either of those two shot anyone, placed any bomb or did anything illegal.

I think you are misunderstanding what we are talking about here. We all agree that it seems there is a lot of evidence that these two did commit the crime. What we are pointing out though, is that none of us have seen any actual evidence yet.

My statement was in opposition to the sudden leap that their presence there PROVED their guilt. It doesn't prove that at all. We see two young men on CCTV walking past a building, we see them in photos in the crowd. None of us have seen the video of either putting down a bag at all.

We can assume that they did, and I fully believe that they are guilty of this crime. But what I am saying is that those images we have seen show that they were present there, just like thousands of other were, and because you can see them in the crowd in a photo does not in itself make them guilty.

Think of it as being Devils Advocate. In a court the same argument would be made. Those photos show that they were there, but without any other evidence it makes them no more guilty than anyone else in that crowd.

There is NO image in the public domain that shows either of them committing any crimes at all. That is a fact.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

AND, another thought -

Information is also kept from the public so as to ensure that the accused can be afforded a jury of his peers without bias.

How in the world, will this person EVER get a fair trial - now that the media and society has effectively demanded to know all the information?

Again, you're missing the point

No one is saying that we SHOULD know all the evidence! We are simply discussing the fact that seeing photos of these two in the crowd does not make either any more guilty than anyone around them!

We need to have evidence to show that they actually did this, and photos of them in the crowd is not evidence of that, it's evidence that they were there.

No sane person is demanding that we throw away the chance of conviction because we want to know everything now, this is just a discussion against the simplistic opinion that with hindsight we know they are guilty just because we can see a photo of them in the crowd.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Cirque

Did you see any of that?
I didn't. I haven't seen any evidence that either of those two shot anyone, placed any bomb or did anything illegal.

I think you are misunderstanding what we are talking about here. We all agree that it seems there is a lot of evidence that these two did commit the crime. What we are pointing out though, is that none of us have seen any actual evidence yet.

My statement was in opposition to the sudden leap that their presence there PROVED their guilt. It doesn't prove that at all. We see two young men on CCTV walking past a building, we see them in photos in the crowd. None of us have seen the video of either putting down a bag at all.

We can assume that they did, and I fully believe that they are guilty of this crime. But what I am saying is that those images we have seen show that they were present there, just like thousands of other were, and because you can see them in the crowd in a photo does not in itself make them guilty.

Think of it as being Devils Advocate. In a court the same argument would be made. Those photos show that they were there, but without any other evidence it makes them no more guilty than anyone else in that crowd.

There is NO image in the public domain that shows either of them committing any crimes at all. That is a fact.

I don't disagree with anything that you have said. But I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't disagree, that before he can be prosecuted the evidence has to be presented to prove his guilt.

It's my opinion that he is guilty and will in fact be shown with proof that he is guilty. If I'm proven wrong - then I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, I'm wrong all the time.

Cirque

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join