It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
As Boston reeled, younger bombing suspect partied

(CNN) -- As the world hunted him, the younger brother suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings acted like any other college sophomore.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev, 19, was on the campus of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth every day after the attack until late Thursday, a university official told CNN. Tsarnaev attended classes and dorm parties while the rest of Boston came to a tense standstill.

Ok errr, seriously?

So this "kid" who allegedly, VERY VERY allegedly, planted bombs at a public event is "partying" and attending classes as though everything is normal.

[Side note: Interesting how the article tries to imply that Tsarnaev was the only one attending classes or "partying" while the rest of Boston "came to a stand still". By definition, a party is made up of more than one person. Unless classes were cancelled, there had to be others in class.]

One could argue that maybe they thought they committed the "perfect crime", that they wouldnt get caught.

Even so, why wouldnt they have a back-up plan? They werent stupid. Dartmouth is one of the most prestigious and selective schools in America. They dont accept dummies (unless youre wealthy or "well connected").

"We made a joke like, that could be Dzhokar," said Pamala Rolon. "But then we thought it just couldn't be him. Dzhokar? Never."

"Never"? So this kid never spewed any type of anti-American sentiment? I mean hell, I'm as gentle as they come and even I bitch about the government...

Something is so off here and I doubt we'll ever know the real story.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
He was a kid that's family came to America and claimed asylum by trying to escape terrorism.

It wouldn't look right for him to spew anti-American sentiments and still be the perpetrator. He's the outsider trying to fit in.

You don't really think the real, actual terrorists, are going to infiltrate our society and be openly anti-American or anti-government do you? Really?

No, I'd bet they would come to America and act oh so grateful to have escaped the madness of their war-zone.

Just my thought on it.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: fragment

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I really doubt Dzhokar will speak out like Breivik did last year. Perhaps he and his brother knew something the government doesn't want to come out. We can only guess...

Certain is, that it all indeed sounds fishy. I mean take a look at the backpack the bomb was in, it doesn't look like that of Dzokhar, does it? Why doesn't the MSM mention these "Craft" guys?

I wish we just could find out what really happend... I mean, there was a #LOAD of security there. Also, the suspects don't seem to be dumb, so they must've known that there were cameras and press everywhere who could catch them planting the bomb etc.

According to some sources, one of the brothers liked this video: www.youtube.com...

Is this a warning from TPTB? As in saying: "hey, conspiracy theorists, shut your mouth, or we'll get you and turn the public against you."

Really, I've no idea... so many theories... I'm afraid it will stay a theory. TPTB could easily put Dzokhar on drugs and make him testimony something he possibly didn't do. If the US dares to use inhumane methods at Guantanamo Bay, why not there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The context is probably referring him to partying away (socially) in the college life, while other less fun boston business goes on.

While whatever his lifestyle was is secondary to what transpired, nothing will stop the American terror machine from creating and maintaining fresh new archenemies for the American people.

The new trend seems to be stalking prodigious and/or outspoken kids, teens & young adults and pulling strings so as to demonically exploit & ruin this life in the public's eye in the most cruel, self-servient and misleading way.

What ticks me off the most is how so many adults even, join in on the act, the deception.. amputees and all. Money talks?

To top it off most Americans have probably already forgotten Boston was a staged event, all of it. Feds apparently just decided to play victim to muslim terrorists as usual and blame some kid. His brother and thus he, may have known of something going down but it is not likely they were the two or only persons that actually perpetrated the bombing and ensuing farce, for it was such a joint all-America class act!

link   
I disagree in the fact that all perfect crimes involve a getaway, like the OP said to get into the school he must have had some common sense. They had the perfect opportunity for at least one of them to get out of town while the other makes an excuse of sick family or something like that. What we need to do is contact the school for any images from their security that might show him with his backpack at school. Just being family members I am sure with a week to flee one of them surely thought of making a move. I don't think it adds up to me personally.

link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
One could argue that maybe they thought they committed the "perfect crime", that they wouldnt get caught.

Something is so off here and I doubt we'll ever know the real story.

On the perfect crime thing, these brothers -had- to understand how many security cameras and private citizen's cameras and news cameras they would be recorded on.

If they walk onto Boylston with the intent to commit the crime, they have to know their identification and pursuit is inevitable right?

I don't like to assume things, but are there any twenty-somethings in a major metropolitan area in the US that wouldn't fully comprehend the inevitability of identification?

You are definitely right that "something is so off here.'

The partying rumors are chilling and bizarre coupled with the tweets and the attending class and the lingering around the Boston area.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Obviously whoever attacked the marathon had further intent. Given these two 'kids' (19 and 26? kids?) had explosives and firearms, they weren't simply planning on going for a slow drive in the cool of the night.

So he could have disappeared after the event. That would have rung bells to everyone. Or he could have acted normally, and kept thing normal.

Doesn't seem odd to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
To top it off most Americans have probably already forgotten Boston was a staged event, all of it.

You keep telling yourself that. It will make you superman, eventually.

Sometimes, the things I read here are as bad, if not 1000 times worse than anything the MSM spews out as fact.

It's incomprehensible how someone can live to deluded...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Sloppiness & obviousness goes to show the US government & satanic leadership are becoming increasingly shameless & ruthless in their "drills".

They have plenty funding (from taxpayers) and plenty ammo too. What is the weapons and ammo if they dont get to use them sometimes? Likewise for other services such as bomb squads, swat teams, national guards, and MilCon given an assignment and get it done no matter what it is, coldheartedly like any loyal soldier.

And, they have plenty citizens, 1/3 of them now on Welfare, and growing fast. Time to start the culling.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Dzhokar Tsarnaev was a top tier medical student, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got picked up by some government projects...Maybe he was involved in some deep crap...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

More speculation on this being a staged event. Some good points but many holes too.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So this "kid" who allegedly, VERY VERY allegedly, planted bombs at a public event is "partying" and attending classes as though everything is normal.

This behaviour is not unusual.. look at Casey Anthony´s case.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Or maybe, just maybe, these two a$$holes really did just kill 4 people, one of them an 8-year old little boy.

Perhaps the older brother really did hate the US enough to do this, and the younger brother was easily influenced and manipulated to go along with whatever twisted plot this guy came up with.

I don't know and I can guarantee no one on here knows either.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PointDume
On the perfect crime thing, these brothers -had- to understand how many security cameras and private citizen's cameras and news cameras they would be recorded on.

They were only caught on CCTV actually doing anything wrong. Without that CCTV footage they were just another two innocent people in the crowd. It would have been a hell of lot more difficult to pinpoint them as perpetrators without that CCTV footage. So, having people taking pictures and the TV cameras there is pointless, unless one of them happened to capture either suspect actually dropping the bag like the CCTV captured.

Also, I hate to burst your bubble on this little theory, but CCTV cameras are often moved to cover events. They could have checked out the area beforehand and taken note of where the store CCTV cameras were pointing, believed that they would not be seen on camera, and not known that the cameras would then have been moved to cover entrances and the street outside during an event like this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
And, they have plenty citizens, 1/3 of them now on Welfare, and growing fast. Time to start the culling.

What are you going on about?

There are millions of people in the USA, if you think your "satanic" government is going to use nail bombs to kill you all a handful at a time, maiming more, who then need expensive medical care, you are perhaps the most irrational person of all the irrational people on ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Talking of strange details.....
In a photo of the arrest of the older brother, we see him sat bslancing on the side of the boat, arms raised.

However, Yahoo Spain is reporting his neck wound is due to the fact he put his pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger, the bullet leaving the nape of the neck....

When did that happen then....in custody???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ok errr, seriously?

Why is this so hard to believe? My father is a murderer, when he committed murder he went home and slept, the next morning he went to play a football game as normal, for the rest of the week he went about his every day business as if nothing happened.

I think this is very common with many killers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Or maybe, just maybe, these two a$$holes really did just kill 4 people, one of them an 8-year old little boy.

Perhaps the older brother really did hate the US enough to do this, and the younger brother was easily influenced and manipulated to go along with whatever twisted plot this guy came up with.

I don't know and I can guarantee no one on here knows either.

Given all the evidence (something a lot of people on ATS seem to be allergic to) this is what I would suggest too.
There is evidence that the older brother had more extreme opinions, and the younger brother then seemed to emulate at least some of those opinions in his Twitter feed, but not to his friends. That to me sounds like a boy who is trying to fit in with his friends while also keeping his brother happy.

Also, his brother was seemingly the one to be wearing a vest in the shoot out that took his life, he is seemingly the one to got out of the car to attack police, he is also the one in front leading the way in the CCTV footage...

Everything is telling me that the younger brother was influenced/controlled by the older brother. Their family was not there with them, they only had each other as far as I know. I believe this will play a big part in his future trial, and so it should.

The biggest thing about this is the response of the younger brother after the first shoot out. He ran away and hid in a small place. I am just an amateur psychologist, but that doesn't sound to me like a killer, a "Jihadist", or an Islamic fundamentalist, it sounds to me like a scared and wounded animal.

I know there are people who would not want to show any sympathies to him at all, and I am very reluctant to see him in any kind of Humane light also. But we have to remember that he is 19, in my mind that's still a kid, young and pretty dumb, easily led, and easily influenced by an older brother he looked up to.

It's plausible that he didn't even know the entire story. Perhaps his brother just gave him a bag and told him they were planning a prank? Perhaps he was told it would just scare people? Perhaps... there are so many options here, and people need to let the legal system do its thing.

That's also something that worries me, rights have been suspended for him, and he is not being read his rights. EVERY suspect in EVERY case, whether YOU like it or not, should be read their rights. You cannot classify people and let some suspects have some right and others none. This is how you ended up with Gitmo, and this is how the USA slides down the international rankings on Human Rights.

Regardless of the crime, he is still Human, he is still innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law, and suspension of the legal process for individuals is against Human Rights.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Bump!!!

This is Dhzokhar's twitter account:

twitter.com...

Now take a look at this:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

?Saving lives' is a joy for him, so how could he even be taking lives'? His mother is saying it was a set up all the time as well.....

dafuq, really....
edit on 21-4-2013 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Posting tweets which are older than 6 months doesnt render his state of mind of late.

Lifeguard post seems to be 25 May... so it was last year.. almost a year ago
edit on 21-4-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join