It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget villainy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
At first I lurked.
And lurking, I registered.

You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity - Robert A. Heinlein

But don't forget villainy!

Texas and California. I spent some time working in politics. I occupy myself with more artistic endeavors now. I lurked for a long time, but the events of the recent weeks in Boston, North Korea and West (TX) finally motivated me to register and start posting.

This place is awesome.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Welcome to a pretty neat maybe lovable place....take care....please

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome, Villainy..
I'll try to never forget you!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Man.. Villainy in movies are so crap!

There is the occasional Movie where the villain will actually do something in a realistic term, such as the movie Watchmen where the apparent villain (the worlds smartest man) is giving away the plan, and the heroes think they could stop it, but he's like "This isn't a movie with a cliche' good ending. I'm not the villain telling you my plan with a chance to stop it. The plan has already been executed over half an hour ago."

Or the Joker in Batman Dark Knight where he tells batman to save on person or the other, switching their location..

The Joker was a good villain...

Or John Travolta in the movie Swordfish where he is talking about Hollywood Villains ;-p

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Welcome, Villainy..
I'll try to never forget you!

Ha thanks. I like that Heinlein quote because in my personal experience, a great many of the negative or frustrating things in this world come from incompetence rather than conspiracy. There are real villains though with agendas.

Originally posted by DaRAGE
There is the occasional Movie where the villain will actually do something in a realistic term, such as the movie Watchmen where the apparent villain (the worlds smartest man) is giving away the plan, and the heroes think they could stop it, but he's like "This isn't a movie with a cliche' good ending. I'm not the villain telling you my plan with a chance to stop it. The plan has already been executed over half an hour ago."

Watchmen is awesome. Graphic novel and movie both. Ozymandius is one of the best ever.

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Welcome to a pretty neat maybe lovable place....take care....please

I will!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
How's the life over in sunny Malibu?

Any quakes lately?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

There was a little one within the past month or so that was slightly noticeable.

The Most notable natural (or unnatural) occurence recently has been the baby sea lion strandings.

ATS - Sea Lion Strandings

I've seen a few of 'em and called the sea mammal rescue folks.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Here is your welcome drink

And if you feel a bit like this sometimes

You'll know how I feel all the time

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the family, enjoy being on the boards.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PointDume

Glad you joined us
-nat the vader cat-

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I lol'd.

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to the family, enjoy being on the boards.

Thanks!

Originally posted by cody599

And if you feel a bit like this sometimes

I find myself feeling like that more and more these days while the world goes through this crazy phase.

new topics

top topics

join