It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blown away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

How did they do this, dramatize the movie set by depositing more smoke horizontally, than just vertically?

Wind or..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Maybe it was just the wind, after all, Boston is on the coast.

If this event was staged in any way at all it was that those young men were coerced or forced to do what they did.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

If this event was staged in any way at all it was that those young men were coerced or forced to do what they did.

I think boston isn't real. I've never seen it, and I've never seen the moon either, in person, and we all know that the moon landings were shot in a movie studio, therefore, it is proof that boston is in a movie studio.

this is all so that they can something something..

and you guys are letting it happen. If I had a sign, oh boy I would be waving it in a rage like manner. I tells ya.

The moon proves boston is a fake. Prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
as a sometimes live sound and lighting tech
I have been saying all along the bombs look like low grade powder.

that LOOKs the same as the smoke we use to dramatize lighting - pyro
and i have used fans to make it go where I want

now i can't say for sure if it is in this case but I can say it looks the same

oh yeah
on CNN the lady doctor at the trauma center they interviewed said no nails and no balls

and also as Kimish said the easiest way is to do coerce them
or do what the FBI has done in the past
set up a patsy who thinks they are setting fakes with real bombs

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The moon proves boston is a fake. Prove me wrong.reply to post by winofiend

Gonna have to think about this one...could be stressfull

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

we all know that the moon landings were shot in a movie studio

Well I don't know about the rest of the baloney we've all been posting lately but what you said here is 1,000,000% true!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

i think maybe the first bomb was kinda weak. but the second bomb put out a hella a big fireball.
here is a video showing two angle the first bomb that was seen on most lsms, and then from the second.

look at the 34 sec mark this is the second bomb

edit on 21-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by kimish

I think boston isn't real. I've never seen it, and I've never seen the moon either, in person, and we all know that the moon landings were shot in a movie studio, therefore, it is proof that boston is in a movie studio.

this is all so that they can something something..

and you guys are letting it happen. If I had a sign, oh boy I would be waving it in a rage like manner. I tells ya.

The moon proves boston is a fake. Prove me wrong.

There is ONE moon, which has at least NINE craters. There is also at least ONE Boston! OH MY GOD NINE ONE ONE - NINE ELEVEN! The age of the two actorrists is 26 and 19. If we do some imbecilic "math," it becomes clear that 2+1 is 3, times 6 is 666. There are 9/11 nines in 666. The square root of 666 is 9001, meaning it's over 9000. The real culprit behind the staged Boston bombing movie, then, must be Vegeta's power scanner.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Interesting numerology. The Church seems obsessed so much with 66 among other numbers, ie, there are exactly 66 (medical) miracles recognized by RCC.

Anyways, it dawned on me that another reason they had drill/movie-set blowers on scene besides to blow more smoke into the public's faces, was also simply to rub it in their face that this is a false FLAG.

As the FLAGS (only a section of them) were waving violently in the wind.

new topics

top topics

join