It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt is hitting himself again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Everyone must know that terrorists visit this site (along with the government of course).

I really missed this. Thanks.

Another dreamer. You are the axis of all the good and the dark knight is going to hurt you.

I am the dark knight and you are batman.

In this OP, it is mentioned that "US govt has been bringing more fear on people they bring untrue sources of fear like UFO , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times" etc.

For those people who think that Hollywood and US govt are two independent parts , I just advise that they google illuminati + 9/11 or just illuminati.

Then come back and tell me the results.

People from other countries (not just terrorists) see everyone bashing the US government and coming up with all of these complaints about loss of freedoms and fear, and they really believe that this is the way that Americans think.

US is not alone , but it is not going to change anything.UK and France and other NATO members play their own part in this , but since it is English forum and most of the members are American , we discuss about united states.

+ I have no bad intention about American people and it is clear. So , putting labels on me will discredit yourself.
edit on 21-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No worries, I was not labeling you

I was describing how people from other countries seem to get the wrong impression about the US, when they are basing it on what is discussed in forums such as this.
I was hoping to clear up your misconceptions.

It just occurred to me that if people such as yourself from other countries are getting the wrong impression, then I am sure terrorists must too.

And...
Our government does not control our movies

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's a Chechen thing, we wouldn't understand.

Seriously though, the fact it is Chechen, if anything can be pointed to for motivation beyond just Jihadi zeal, leaves Uncle Sammy with nowhere to go on this. We can't invade Chechnya. Russia has tried. Twice. It hasn't worked out well for them, either time.

Go read some history - there is a reason why Chechenya is still part of Russia, and it isn't because of wishful thinking like this....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
reply to post by mideast

The US does not bomb its own citizens.

I think you forgot about Anwar al-Awlaki.

In April 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama placed al-Awlaki on a list of people whom the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency was authorized to kill because of terrorist activities.[31][32][33] The "targeted killing" of an American citizen was unprecedented. Al-Awlaki's father and civil rights groups challenged the order in court.[31][33][34][35] Al-Awlaki was believed to be in hiding in Southeast Yemen in the last years of his life.[25] The U.S. deployed unmanned aircraft (drones) in Yemen to search for and kill him,[36] firing at and failing to kill him at least once,[37] before succeeding in a fatal American drone attack in Yemen on September 30, 2011.[38] Two weeks later, al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a U.S. citizen who was born in Denver, was killed by a CIA-led drone strike in Yemen.

There's 2 US citizens bombed on orders from the POTUS. Were they actual terrorists? I have no idea but that totally refutes your statement.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We really don't need terrorists

We do a damn fine job of destroying ourselves.

We fight over money
We fight over guns
We fight over religion or lack there of
We fight liberals
We fight with conservatives
We fight with communists
We fight with fascists.,
We fight over aliens
We fight over bigfoot

Oh yeah We Americans will fight over anyone, and anything.

God made Americans so the rest of the world would have something to talk about.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It's a Chechen thing, we wouldn't understand.

Seriously though, the fact it is Chechen, if anything can be pointed to for motivation beyond just Jihadi zeal, leaves Uncle Sammy with nowhere to go on this. We can't invade Chechnya. Russia has tried. Twice. It hasn't worked out well for them, either time.

Go read some history - there is a reason why Chechenya is still part of Russia, and it isn't because of wishful thinking like this....

I'm sure you'll be explaining what you mean with a little elaboration, right? After all, you aren't one to just drop direct attacks like that and disappear...normally? What do you figure I'm missing about the 2 Chechen wars fought since the fall of the Soviet Union?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

All the rest of your post aside, when they use the term "zombies", that is a code word for 'citizens". It gives them an ability to conduct training exercises in US cities without people saying, "Hey, what are you doing that for?". Instead, the stupid masses just say, "Oh, look how cool....they are playing zombies".

LOL, like they are going to goof off like that with spending cuts happening and wars going on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm sure you'll be explaining what you mean with a little elaboration, right? After all, you aren't one to just drop direct attacks like that and disappear...normally? What do you figure I'm missing about the 2 Chechen wars fought since the fall of the Soviet Union?

I would have thought there was enough information there for you to do a little research, but since you ask - you might like to consider that the 2nd war resulted in the almost total destruction of the insurgents, a severe tightening of Russian control, the installation of a fairly ruthless pro-Moscow provincial government, the killing of the previous president and most of the previous seperatist leadership.

In 2009 Russian federal forceswere withdrawn.

As far as insurgencies go the 2nd Chechenya war ended in success for Moscow and defeat of the insurgency.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh.. Okay. So your position is that Chechen separatists were wiped out to a person ..or at least, the ideal they fought so many years for was totally and absolutely destroyed by the Russian forces and Security establishment.

Just so I understand what we'll never entirely agree on ....and thanks, I do research and understand my topics. Quite well, in fact. Despite that or perhaps because of it, two well researched and/or educated people CAN see the same topic from very different sides. Indeed, the very fact there were two wars there attests to the severity that truth is brought to life by. We disagree...that doesn't make me ignorant or poorly read on the subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
reply to post by mideast

The US does not bomb its own citizens.

And I'm not sure where you get the idea that:
"US govt has been bringing more fear on people they bring untrue sources of fear like UFO , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times , none existent USSR nuclear attack , bombing in London Olympics.So these recent events may be a major threat for the US govt to start a major movement. "

The government does not encourage anything like belief in UFO, Zombies, end of times etc. If anything they greatly discourage that.
They certainly don't encourage jealousy of other nations. What is there to be jealous of?
I have not seen any signs that there is a start of a "major movement" on any things mentioned.

We don't live in fear of terrorists. They just anger us into patriotism,
9/11 brought our country together in a big way.

Our system has a process for implementing laws. Just like the recent gun registration law that was defeated. Our representatives are elected. Our freedoms are not easily taken away, unlike some other countries.

edit on 4/21/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)
Do you think your passive aggressiveness is clever, it's very apparent what you are doing.

As for the OP, outside views are always welcome, and being someone myself who can look at things from an unbias standpoint very easily, I agree with your assessment.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If someone thinks that some parts of governments or political groups might have a role in 911, it is really disappointing. but honestly, when I look at Mr. Bush (of course there are other evidences but Mr. Bush itself is enough ! ), then it comes to my mind that yes, it could be possible.
what was the merits that Americans elected Bush and again reselected him while Jimmy Carter was not reselected because of failure of operation Eagle Claw in Tabas and Iran's hostage issue.
maybe this is because Americans always expect that someone may attack them, another country, their classmates ......
but they can not expect a foreign military operation failure. right !?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

I know where your reply is made from for the post I made...I don't quite get where it relates to it though??

Carter was unelectable a second time for the reason I recall as a child under that terminal screw-up of a President. I was REAL young then. I don't recall much personally but the gas lines, fighting among adults and general anger and hate across the nation. Hey, kinda like my son probably feels, looking at things now. We don't have gas lines...but Obama's second term is young yet.

ATS Members Guide to the Modern Presidents

^^ That was among my first major threads and research projects for ATS readers. I put quite a bit into it and as sourcing indicates, the data was taken one piece at a time from different original sources to compile it. It shows, among other things, Carter wasn't re-elected because he was an economic catastrophe to this nation. As I was noting above? The thing that stands out strongest in my mind from those impressionable years? A saying (a sing song rhyme, really)I heard yelled by pissed off adults in those gas lines. "Jimmy Carter Has a Way of Screwing Up the USA ! ! ! ! " Indeed.... it's amazing what a kid remembers and doesn't, isn't it?

Bush held unemployment at 5% for 90% of his presidency, among other very strong domestic economic signs. It was just the last half of his second term he became a nationalist monster by bail-outs and buy-outs he should have been impeached for....for how radically against our system it was. Economy determined the fates of those two leaders. No military misadventure. That just contributed to the success and failure in each case, IMO.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

thank you for your response. Indeed economic is an important factor. But I remember that Mr. Obama came for a Change. I mean he wanted to change something, at all !
according to your response I may think that there was something other than economics to change. Can I deduce that Mr. Bush had not a good performance, because economic problems are inherited from his governing and of course Americans still suffer from terrorism ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
regarding this thread

George W Bush's Approval Rating Increased!

I got a new idea.

Since Obama acting in the first assumption and he is successful-at least people are afraid about their civil liberties these days- , next US president should be some one who does the opposite.

1- Passing new bills and bribing more restriction on American people. Like patriot act ,TSA and gun control. So American people should be kept in fear of terrorists like popcorn in the pressure pot.

replacing John Kery from skull and bones means that US govt is going to go in that kind of diplomacy

2- Blaming a country for these actions and start new invasions , like they did in Afghanistan. They will open the lid of the pot and those popcorn will pop out.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Islam being upfront about rejecting democracy, equality and basic human rights does not make it an serious alternative to the people who try to weasel their dictatorial ways into a democratic system.

<< 1   >>

join