It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Leaving Scene of Bombing Photoshopped?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As long as we're talking Photoshop - please look at these two images and tell us if there isn't something 'shoppy' going on.
At a 45 angle (or so) - following a straight line on the leg (w/jeans) up and to the left should produce a person.

Its my impression that he's standing straight.

edit on 28-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Boston Bombing suspect #2 possibly w/ backpack - manipulation of the David Green photo

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
You absolutely missed the point.

[sic]

Understand yet or should I draw you a picture and add some red arrows in MS paint to highlight the point I was making?

I don't think I missed the point at all ... I think it's more you forgot to write the point down.

Here is the 'content' of your post without pictures:

Found the original, clearly a photoshop job......

So please, yes, next time provide me with the MS paint picture with red arrows if that implies you're going to write down what you actually mean next time.

Danke.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

You absolutely missed the point.

[sic]

Understand yet or should I draw you a picture and add some red arrows in MS paint to highlight the point I was making?

I don't think I missed the point at all ... I think it's more you forgot to write the point down.

Here is the 'content' of your post without pictures:

Found the original, clearly a photoshop job......

So please, yes, next time provide me with the MS paint picture with red arrows if that implies you're going to write down what you actually mean next time.

Danke.

My apologies, i guess the winky emoticon at the bottom failed to speak the volumes I had hoped.

Irregardless, if you will forgive my taking the liberty of briefly scanning the content of your post history, you and I seem to share many similar opinions and fundamentally agree on more than we disagree.

I misunderstood you and vice versa, any further debate would be arguing simply to argue which would be silly.

Truce please.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eterne
Boston Bombing suspect #2 possibly w/ backpack - manipulation of the David Green photo

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

wow that has to be the SMOKING Gun.

can we try locate where the press pic is from ? what news source is it.

very nice.

FIND A SIDE WITH THAT ORGINALE: ! IT HAS THE WHITE DOT BEHIND HIM !! smokes raise

Kings orginal PIC

Uploading it now

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: find the pics. holy smoke

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: its uploadet and ready to smoke

now circle red:

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Even with todays modern equipment, how the heck did they take a pic from a phone, blow it up and get an almost perfect pic of the kid running? Know i dont have any photoshop skills exept what i can do in paint. But it seems to me it would be really hard to get a clear pic so small an image. Like CSI getting a face from a screw, tpic taken of a car, zoom in on the license plate screw and there is your culprit. Just saying.

Also in the phone pic it looks like a cop with a hat running beside the girl with the blue jacket. but in the released photo its a guy behind a guy.
edit on 29-4-2013 by tluna1 because: added question

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
As long as we're talking Photoshop - please look at these two images and tell us if there isn't something 'shoppy' going on.
At a 45 angle (or so) - following a straight line on the leg (w/jeans) up and to the left should produce a person.

it looks like he is standing or in mid walk with his legs apart but you dont see a shadow or anything behind the green chair. Weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

But what about the white dot behind him. That's suddenly is not on the OS pic but on a Press release of the REAL PIC on THE REAL PHONE from that day is a white dot behind the so called terrorist ?

or shall I say how the Hell did they do it or why ? but I am afraid I do not want to know the answer, then this may just be the beginning to a smoke raised.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk
reply to post by tluna1

But what about the white dot behind him. That's suddenly is not on the OS pic but on a Press release of the REAL PIC on THE REAL PHONE from that day is a white dot behind the so called terrorist ?

or shall I say how the Hell did they do it or why ? but I am afraid I do not want to know the answer, then this may just be the beginning to a smoke raised.

OH i see the white dot but i have no idea what it could be so i dont want to speculate on it. Mostly because my eyes suck and they cant focus down that far. I guess i need one of those high faluting gadgets the FBI have. Magic

OH wait, Its an Orb following him! (ok just kidding)
edit on 29-4-2013 by tluna1 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

do you know where the original pic is of this? Like the guy with the phone one? I am interested to see if there are any changes to that one too. Or if there is a pick of him standing like this in another picture and compare them.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I did find a original pic of the Press Photo and bringing it up a bit of it showing the same as Eterne.

But I am glad now, that its not just my eyes there is something wrong with. and sorry if I sounded off on you and IF I did attack you. just to make you comment on the white dot.

but we are now on the same page my friend

btw nice find about the other stuff there is wrong Or missing on the pics.

and you are right about looking the others pic up. but those 2 pic with wired legs. Do I find Very ODD..

about The bald guy I am looking fore a better pic of the "Press Photo of David Green phone pic" now

OFF-Topic a little ::Ohh sure why did I forget that "that last week we did a disclosure on Orbs" so it is Nothing Folks. nothings too see here. Orbs are the new things that the Government has made to Follow the true Criminals OFF-TOPIC

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: Looking fore a better Pic of the Press Pic of david green

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by tluna1

I did find a original pic of the Press Photo and bringing it up a bit of it showing the same as Eterne.

But I am glad now, that its not just my eyes there is something wrong with. and sorry if I sounded off on you and IF I did attack you. just to make you comment on the white dot.

but we are now on the same page my friend

btw nice find about the other stuff there is wrong Or missing on the pics.

sorry no prob, i am feeling vulnurable today but it has nothing to do with anyone here. but please answer me a question becaus this may be my eyes. in the clear pic it shows a balding guy in a suite standing right behind him looking down the street. But in the origional i dont see the guy or his outline or anything. Do you?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

CHECK this site out. more Pic on the OS pic

and where I thinks eterne pic are from. looks okay.

here is a better Press Pic. and the bald guy and white dot are there

MAYBE NOT, SMOKING GUN :

this is from his IPAD !!! THIS ONE HERE IPAD PIC

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by tluna1

CHECK this site out. more Pic on the OS pic

and where I thinks eterne pic are from. looks okay.

DANG IT! My stupid work computer wont let me see it. i get the red x of death

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe maybe. there is hope check this out
the OS Pic and Press pic side by side

also this youtube video :

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

do you know where the original pic is of this? Like the guy with the phone one? I am interested to see if there are any changes to that one too. Or if there is a pick of him standing like this in another picture and compare them.

This is just prior by a few seconds I suppose. I am still searching for the original though.
Seen together

OR - Now that I see the 2 images together I see that he might be in the act of walking.

edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay. now I when to this site "FotoForensics" and one from anothersite have uploaded the Original Pic from david I think.

Fotoforensics with davids pic i think

But it that is his pic why does its Date/Time Original 2013:04:15 14:50:15
Create Date 2013:04:15 14:50:15.

can that time be right ? I have not been looking to much at what time each bomb went off ?

This Pic I circle something out that I find ODD

that should be the same in both pictures ?? how can that be ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have 8+ years experience in using Photoshop and I have just had a look at the OP's orginal image.
I can confirm that it has been (badly) edited, including use of the blur tool including the hand area (looks like he was carrying something), collar etc which many of you probably already know.

The above Youtube video confirms the following...
By zooming into the OP's zoomed image 700% - 800% and adjust the brightness up/contrast down a bit and invert the image.
There is a clear box/rectangle in the image which starts at the middle/zip area of the jacket, out to the are where the backpack would be and then down towards his legs.

To anyone who denies that he was carrying a backpack or that this image is doctored - get a trial version of Photoshop and see the above evidence for yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLTHATIS

Very Nice dude and welcome to ATS. I am no expert at all so good to have one more ón ATS

What video? That user you Want to address to, use ethier: quote or re-ply to. So more People get it

And you Can freely edith your posts

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Okay. now I when to this site "FotoForensics" and one from anothersite have uploaded the Original Pic from david I think.

Fotoforensics with davids pic i think

But it that is his pic why does its Date/Time Original 2013:04:15 14:50:15
Create Date 2013:04:15 14:50:15.

can that time be right ? I have not been looking to much at what time each bomb went off ?

This Pic I circle something out that I find ODD

that should be the same in both pictures ?? how can that be ?

Hmmmmmmmmm

edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join