It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Leaving Scene of Bombing Photoshopped?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
After looking through the photos of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (Suspect 2, White Hat) leaving the scene of the bombing, I have found what I believe to be an odd inconsistency. There are videos and pictures going around claiming that it shows DT leaving the scene with his backpack still on. In the high resolution photos I have looked at, what people claim to be his backpack IMHO is just his arm. However, in viewing these pictures, I believe I have spotted what appears to be evidence of tampering and a removal of the backpack from the pictures. I absolutely believe I could be wrong, but it seriously looks weird to me, so I turn to you ATS...

The first photograph I have zoomed in on and highlighted the inconsistency with a RED line.

These other photos seem to show the same thing.

Also, hypothetically if he is still wearing his backpack at this time, post-explosion, where the seemingly edited part of the photo is seems to be where the backpack WOULD stick out. From other photos we see that he was wearing his backpack, pre-explosion at least, over his right shoulder, with his right arm across his body keeping it secure.

Looking once again at the first photograph and comparing it to the image we have of him WITH his backpack ON, and this is complete hypothesis, it looks as though his right arm matches up. His right arm would be slung across his body with his right hand coming close to his left. This is what I see in the first photo, not to mention how the right side of his jacket is slumping.

To me it looks like he could possibly still be wearing a backpack due to body language and lay of the jacket, and possibly it has been photoshopped from this picture as the inconsistency protruding from Tsarnaevs back would suggest.

Any thoughts? Some will say this is the bricks of the building... Can we find some pics of the buildings facade? It doesn't look right to me. In some of the pics there is what appears to be a straight line on the edge of this inconsistency and based on the angle of the photo and the angle of the building I would find that very odd if it was indeed a part of the building.
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thing that gets me is they keep showing a black back pack blown up.
His is silver.

The other light coloured bag they were pointing to on CNN, was a tan/beige kind of colour, next to the mailbox, prior to the explosion.

His backpack doesn't match anything that they've shown as what they thought explosives were in.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

False. Check again.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Yes it looks as though bricks were inserted over the backpack, same posture and same step as the other photo.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In the pic on the link, is that a logo on his collar or is my imagination running wild?

kfdm.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2

The first photograph I have zoomed in on and highlighted the inconsistency with a RED line.

These other photos seem to show the same thing.

S^F

FBI= Now you see it, now you dont

Noticed also he carries backpack on one/right arm most of the time, almost/never both. (it was never heavy to begin with, seems)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
has anyone seen the elusive photo of him actually placing his backpack on the ground? i have yet too see anything of the sort, the backpacks they claim housed the bomb were black, his was not,

as far as the photo i am no Photoshop expert, the way i see it is an unnatural angle

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Look at one thing in the pics you posted - the position of the backpack in the one pic is pretty low near his hip/butt, however the supposed photoshopped area is much higher up. Since he obviously does not have a backpack strap over his left shoulder, the backpack should still be in the same position, which it is not. He does not have a backpack.
edit on 21-4-2013 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Strap is on right

Looking at all other pics, his backpack strap is usually on his right, not left.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

In the security video he is simply strolling along, with the backpack lower on his back, yes.

However, anyone whose ever done this would know... When jogging or running with a backpack, you pull the strap hard with your hand to keep the backpack in place and close to your back so it does not bounce all over the place.

This is simply conjecture of course but that is how I've always done it. Pull the strap tight and keep the bag close to your back.

———

I found on Google Maps the exact location and building but I cannot get close enough to see the spot on the building. Trying to find a street view

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I wear a knapsack walking and biking a lot
seems to me if there was pressure cooker in it he would have been wearing it with both straps on because the weight on on side is not really comfortable or practicle when walking
also the pressure cooker is round which is even worse against the back for wanting to slide off the shoulder

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by redtic

In the security video he is simply strolling along, with the backpack lower on his back, yes.

However, anyone whose ever done this would know... When jogging or running with a backpack, you pull the strap hard with your hand to keep the backpack in place and close to your back so it does not bounce all over the place.

This is simply conjecture of course but that is how I've always done it. Pull the strap tight and keep the bag close to your back.

Fair enough - he could have adjusted the strap. But I have to fall back to logic and reason here - how does it come to one brother being dead and the other being in serious condition after some serious resistance on their part if they are totally innocent? Are you suggesting they were set up our gov't so that the gov't could initiate a "false flag" to further some NWO agenda? Logic should dictate that this is what it appears to be and that this flimsy photographic evidence of anything to the contrary is just that - flimsy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
one may also ask if you believed you were being set up and had two options, 1 being captured and attempting to prove you are being set up, or 2 would be to run for your life, which do you select?

not being in that situation it's easy to say one or the other, but until 'fight or flight' kicks in, one can't say for certain

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Why would the Photoshop retouch artist leave such an identifiable trail?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't think there's a logo on his collar.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

All of your questions are fair but I'd rather keep this thread focused on the photo and any speculation about whether it's been tampered with.

I'm an empirical evidence kind of guy so I hate speculating and hypothesizing about things such as this event when we barely have any facts but having said that I have not made my mind up one way or another as to whether the suspected parties the authorities have announced are innocent or guilty.

I'm smart enough not to trust the media nor our federal government and I'm well versed enough in historical facts and deep politics to know the shady and down right disturbing things members of our government and private corporations take part in in the pursuit of power and wealth, so I am always weary of "Official Narratives", but as previously stated I cannot speculate on whether we are being told the truth or not here without more factual based evidence, but my gut tells me to be suspicious. Always.

Ignoring terms like "New World Order agenda" and "false flag" allows us to focus on the reality of our world and focus on facts, not emotions or illusions. There are evil people out there with major goals and aspirations who have quite a bit of resources at their disposal.

Again, I won't hypothesize but I also will not rule anything out until I have evidence to suggest a scenario is implausible.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Again, I won't hypothesize but I also will not rule anything out until I have evidence to suggest a scenario is implausible.

It's obvious he had russian leprechauns helping him in that photo. They are, obviously, invisible, which is why you see the anomalies.

Can't rule it out, therefore it's plausible.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The OP photo does look like he was carrying a backpack. Its such a wierd walking pose if he wasn't wearing one.

I mean have u even seen someone walk like that?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Except Leperchauns are fictitious beings. No evidence has ever surfaced of their existence... Unless you are holding out on us?

Plus, I believe they are of Irish "decent". Not Russian

You seriously don't find anything odd with the picture? Forget everything the media has told you about this event. Come at it objectively. Forget whether you believe the official story or disbelieve it for that matter and just look at the pictures. Try and push your emotions, ego, and all other distractions aside. Now, what do you see?

I'm not really here to discuss the case or event at hand. Only the picture. It looks strange to me. I know it won't to everyone because that's how things like this work. Some people already have their mind made up. And they rely on people like that.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Why would the Photoshop retouch artist leave such an identifiable trail?

Because they were obviously in a hurry to create a scapegoat.

AND they KNOW that 99.99% of the people will believe the stories told ....

not the picture "details".

People believe what they HEAR.

And, who says the "retouch artist" was really a pro ?

Anybody can do a photoshop job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join