North Korea Moves 2 Missile Launchers. Possilbe Preperation For Test Launch

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


You really think this is action, try living in Iraq for the past then years.

But sure, America has its problems and the forecast for more hostilities as the US engages in self serving international action is going to become more dire. The cities here in Australia might cope a flogging, but there are still aboriginal tribes untouched by western influence here. Basically, the world goes with what works, if the US want to be a pain in ass about things then it reaps what it sows. If the US does have a bright and moral future for us then we will follow.


That must have been a hell of an experience being in Iraq, I commend you for that. I am in fact an Australian living in Africa, and did my degree in Adelaide. At present you have 20,000 or 30,000 US troops permanently stationed now in AU as of last year. If you ever have time to read Tony Burke's book, "In fear of security", you would see there is a long history of an invasion of China fear and to see a US troop build up in AU as of recent, can only mean a build up of military personnel for a potential conflict due to the ANZUS alliance. AU will not have any choice in the matter, as I was in AU when we went to war in Iraq and on the streets protesting against it along with the rest of Australia to no avail.




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I have not been to Iraq, seen enough over the wire though. My grandad was in the region back in the war and have seen the generational affects. If war really broke out with China then it would be civil here in Australia as China is a large part of or this heritage and culture. If civil war was to break out in America, then the China component would gain further strength in the anarchy, it is quite well organized with some stronger moral fiber considering the current chaos.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I have not been to Iraq, seen enough over the wire though. My grandad was in the region back in the war and have seen the generational affects. If war really broke out with China then it would be civil here in Australia as China is a large part of or this heritage and culture. If civil war was to break out in America, then the China component would gain further strength in the anarchy, it is quite well organized with some stronger moral fiber considering the current chaos.


Yeah I agree, China is huge in Australia and yes there would be chaos. Things are unstable everywhere and yes this is all well thought out. Be safe and be prepared.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 


Thought I would point out- that as of yet, N.K. has not gone through with the test launch that you felt would be a certainty(within a 4-6 hour time frame)- according to your previous post.

Same song, different verse.

I suppose if they don't make the headlines at least once in a 24 hour period they get restless.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
reply to post by Stingray77
 


No, they aren't moving them for the purpose of disarmament. That's not what their movements indicate.
Yes, it's likely nothing more than the same benign posturing we've seen for a long time now.


They are moving them because they like the attention they get when satellites track their movement of missiles.

Those missiles are horrendous. If they launch 50, they have a 1/50 chance of actually hitting something important, and probably a 1/100 chance that the nuke will actually go off. Pyongyang will be dust before the missile even reaches it's target.
edit on 21-4-2013 by badconduct because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by topdog81
reply to post by Stingray77
 


No, they aren't moving them for the purpose of disarmament. That's not what their movements indicate.
Yes, it's likely nothing more than the same benign posturing we've seen for a long time now.


They are moving them because they like the attention they get when satellites track their movement of missiles.

Those missiles are horrendous. If they launch 50, they have a 1/50 chance of actually hitting something important, and probably a 1/100 chance that the nuke will actually go off. Pyongyang will be dust before the missile even reaches it's target.
edit on 21-4-2013 by badconduct because: (no reason given)


I couldn't agree more!
Plus, this is most likely the only missiless they have.
Here is the idea, Kim: build some fake ones, move them around to get even more attention! They can't tell if those are "dummy" or real things from space. So go nuts! ... Wait, you already doing it ... Never mind.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77
 


They can read a license plate from space. They know if they're fake. NK need to stop with the shadow boxing



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
reply to post by Stingray77
 


They can read a license plate from space. They know if they're fake. NK need to stop with the shadow boxing


Doesn't matter if "they" can see what time is on your fake "Rolex", "they" can't tell if it's fake or not from space. All NK need it's just a shell of the real missle to move around and pretend its a real deal.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77

Originally posted by stussy123
reply to post by Stingray77
 


They can read a license plate from space. They know if they're fake. NK need to stop with the shadow boxing


Doesn't matter if "they" can see what time is on your fake "Rolex", "they" can't tell if it's fake or not from space. All NK need it's just a shell of the real missle to move around and pretend its a real deal.


No fake Rolex here gramps. Don't tell me about jewelry first of all. Im a teenager and very familiar with it. Better come to Hollywood and see lol. Anyways didn't they say they seen them fueling them some time ago?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stussy123
 


Who the heck is "they" you always reffering too ?!
And just to be clear, cause I have a feeling I don't want to argue with a teen - fake "Rolex" was just an example, could have easily been said a real "Rolex".



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
reply to post by stussy123
 


Who the heck is "they" you always reffering too ?!
And just to be clear, cause I have a feeling I don't want to argue with a teen - fake "Rolex" was just an example, could have easily been said a real "Rolex".


They as in the media or intelligence sources. There was a report of them being fueled. And don't worry about my age. Im 19 but a competent college student.
edit on 21-4-2013 by stussy123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've been looking for further developments and doesn't appear to be much. However, I did find this-

www.vancouversun.com...

The U.S. is attempting to get Canada on board with the joint missile defense shield, in light of the latest movements from N.K.


The reported request comes amid heightened concerns about threats from North Korea, which is increasingly showing signs of aggression. On Sunday, Reuters reported a South Korean news agency as saying North Korea has moved two short-range missile launchers to its east coast, indicating preparations for a test launch.



“The Americans are reasonably comfortable that they have the capacity to head off anything (from North Korea),” he said. “But if something came over the pole from Iran, that’s a different dimension, and that would also potentially be a more serious threat to Canada.”


Yet another reference to North Korea being tied to Iran.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81
 


Yeah Iran and NK are buddies. Plus Syria and Libya problems. This is going to be a busy year. Hold on



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   


An unidentified South Korean military source told the South's Yonhap news agency that satellite imagery showed that North Korean forces had moved two mobile missile launchers for short-range Scud missiles to South Hamgyeong province. "The military is closely watching the North's latest preparations for a missile launch," the source said.


Didn't they say this a couple of weeks ago...they were on the launch site, fueling them....is it not the case that once fueled they have to be fired in 48 hours otherwise they become expensive paper weights?

Id like to see some images personally......we can all claim things, like i have a Bugatti Veyron and 12 Ferrari's in my garage.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf



An unidentified South Korean military source told the South's Yonhap news agency that satellite imagery showed that North Korean forces had moved two mobile missile launchers for short-range Scud missiles to South Hamgyeong province. "The military is closely watching the North's latest preparations for a missile launch," the source said.


Didn't they say this a couple of weeks ago...they were on the launch site, fueling them....is it not the case that once fueled they have to be fired in 48 hours otherwise they become expensive paper weights?

Id like to see some images personally......we can all claim things, like i have a Bugatti Veyron and 12 Ferrari's in my garage.


Bravo. I knew I'd heard they were fueled. Yeah I would like some photos from our expensive little satellites.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf



An unidentified South Korean military source told the South's Yonhap news agency that satellite imagery showed that North Korean forces had moved two mobile missile launchers for short-range Scud missiles to South Hamgyeong province. "The military is closely watching the North's latest preparations for a missile launch," the source said.


Didn't they say this a couple of weeks ago...they were on the launch site, fueling them....is it not the case that once fueled they have to be fired in 48 hours otherwise they become expensive paper weights?

Id like to see some images personally......we can all claim things, like i have a Bugatti Veyron and 12 Ferrari's in my garage.


reply to post by AmberLeaf
 


Wouldn't we all. Haven't you heard!? It's the mode operatoire of the U.S. to make dire claims and show little to NO supporting evidence.
Not to say this is a conspiracy per-say. Point duly noted though; we all seek evidence [answers].
edit on 21-4-2013 by topdog81 because: insert quote



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81
 


Yeah I don't think it's a conspiracy. Just our government that's supposed to be oh-so-professional being a little shady. Hey when you're in control, who cares right?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In a conflict there are always two sides to the story. There is NK's truth and then there is our truth (and might as well add how the situation is perceived by China since their truth seems to be whatever either side wants to hear and is likely different behind closed doors).

If peace was truly on the table I don't think conditions would be made in public knowing how NK feels about giving up its power (and the unlikelihood of him accepting). Sounds like he is ambivalent because conditions are passive aggressive. In this case I believe he sees us as bullying through talks of peace with conditions and conditions are "you give us all the power and we will give you some food basically".

We see our truth as an unstable country having deadly weapons. How does one work this out in a peaceful way - do it in private and somehow find a way for him to not feel as if he has turned over all his defenses to defend if needed. I mean for crying out loud they are hated by us and still at war with South Korea. The US wants their weapons yet are backing South Korea. If someone had two guns and I had one and I knew/thought they wanted what I had or at minimim hated me why would I give them my only gun and take their word for it they wouldnt use theirs. What would you do? What would you want in exchange for your gun?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
NK threatens the USA
NK threatens the USA with nukes
They're preparing the missiles
They're moving the missiles
Beer break
They're positioning the missiles
They're fueling the missiles
Beer break
They're raising the missiles
They're lowering the missiles
Beer break
They're advising war is imminent, missiles are ready
Missiles are going back home
Missiles are back now

Don't take your time or anything Kim..



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
How long from missile test setup to launch anyway? If they are talking there time with the test is there a problem with the missile or test equipment





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join


Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant