It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Conspiracy. Defending the culprits Again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Checkin out the board tonight and see that there already are a bunch of "they didnt do it" threads. Also the patented "They're all actors" threads.

Umm does it feel good defending criminals? And would you be as quick to post your garbage if a personal loved one was a casualty?
Is this about stars and flags?
Or are you ten years old looking for attention?
.....Grow up.
edit on 20-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
these conspiracy theories....

they have got nothing to do with the parties involved

its about getting to the truth... regardless!

so throwing around ideas to help the investigation... isnt that being a good citizen?
wrong or right....people are only trying to help

though i am getting annoyed with people like glenn beck and alex jones
beck needs to get a life

anyway...they have the man alive...though they are sayng his throat is cut and he cant speak ....tut
edit on 20-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Checkin out the board tonight and see that there already are a bunch of "they didnt do it" threads. Also the patented "They're all actors" threads.

Umm does it feel good defending criminals? And would you be as quick to post your garbage if a personal loved one was a casualty?
Is this about stars and flags?
Or are you ten years old looking for attention?
.....Grow up.

FYI I was the author of one of them.

I wasn't defending the criminals, just simply showing a video that disputes that the "Criminals" the MSM is showing everyone, may not be the actual perpetrator of the BB. I did not make the video, nor upload it...I simply shared it so people could see it. What is wrong with that?

And if it was a family member of mine that was involved in the tragedy, I would want the real perpetrator to be held accountable and not some MSM scapegoat!

Why label me a 10 year old seeking attention

Seems you don't like conspiracy theorists much, why not?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Deflecting the blame towards anything else other than the culprits is defending them.
And MSM isn't the only source that claims these guys did it. Pretty much everyone other than his mom (lol) and certain conspiracy theorists (the ones that buy anything and everything) think it's a false flag.
I'm not saying you're not entitled to your opinion

I'm saying that I find it.. disrespectful to those involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
How will we ever know for sure if they are the actual 'Criminals' since Miranda Rights are being denied?

No Jury, No defense...No rights.

The answer is we will never know because it will never come to court so they are convicted in the eye of the public without any words from the accused.

Nice huh?

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Miranda Rights are being denied to protect American civilians. These are terrorists. It very well could be a terrorist cell. They could blow something up. People, most likely.

If I were in charge I'd deny them a right legally as well.

Better that than risk injury or death to anyone else.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
hey op

what about things like this..just posted
bigstory.ap.org...

as for miranda rights...

has a public court seen the cctv... has a judge or attorney passed judgement...isnt he being handled by the police...isnt he in public sector confinement...isnt he in a public sector hospital

of course he should be read his rights....tut tut

judge dredd is getting trigger happy

peace

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No ones talking about water boarding.
Lets say he's allowed to keep his mouth shut.
That means we (innocent people that are not terrorists) are in danger if this guy is part of something bigger.

~Plus it's legal for that government to exercise that legal right.

It's the governments right to take away his Miranda Rights.
It's The Rules. Don't agree with the rules that's fine, but it is what it is.

edit on 21-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I understand where you're coming from with your rant. However, you have to understand this is a forum about conspiracies which will attract people who are conspiracy theorist.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Some conspiracy theories are more tasteless than others :

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes, that is true. But it is difficult and should I say pointless. Because most of them do not use reason. As they believe there is "some" conspiracy out against them. Which it seems they believe in. Just my 2cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't subscribe to many conspiracy theories! If I fly a flag - it's the UFO coverup flag. Which is rather a harmless one in light of this situation and watching the public play armchair sleuth and create theories. Some of it's genius creative work, and I imagine writers and screenwriters are going to be pouring over these ideas for film for years!

Then when one's picked up - the people who originally supported the conspiracy theorist will actually believe a fictional film or book is proof the their theory!!!

Amazing.

One thing that is starting to "irk" me is calling these terrorists "children" or "kids". They were anything but. According to American law you are an adult when your reach the age of 18. These two men were not children.

These men don't deserve life. No one who takes the life of another does. As soon as you take the life of another human in anything other than self defense or in a war zone, you've lost all your rights to freedoms in which the American citizens are afforded. I feel they should go straight back to the source, for judgement of their soul.

Due process - upon an individual insisting innocence - will come. But we don't even know if he's professing innocence as of right now do we?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was just thinking... this is a conspiracy site...

OP, I feel you on the rant though. It gets tireless. Day after day, week after week. Same thread, different author.
And the fact that some people like to think of the worst case scenario or the most macabre reason that this or that happened. Then you have others that think everything has to be a conspiracy with their custom made tinfoil hats encrusted with silver and platinum trinkets in the shape of reptilian humanoid creatures. Now I'm starting to rant...

But yeah. Good rant.

Power to the people.
edit on 21-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I want to say something.................

"something".

Just joking. (the joke is over.)

I think there are many oddities in the whole mess. My big question is if the brothers didn't committ the bombing then explain why they were selected as scapegoats? Why not pull a rapist or pedaphile from prison and frame or kill them. Instead they use two young men who never caused any trouble? Doesn't make much sense.

Those people, victims, were injured by a terrorist attack. Common sense dictates that it would be virtually impossible to pull off such a huge conspiracy without somebody talking. There are simply too many people involved. If an 'actor' didn't talk then a family member or friend would slip up somewhere.

You people who think they are actors need to open your eyes to reality. Maybe you're in denial or something but it happened. It's sad but it really happened.

Show a little respect.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

That, Billy, is a great question that unfortunately I can't answer without flat out lying.

There could be a numerous reasons why they were picked. Maybe someone in their family owed somebody something or maybe they knew too much. It is somewhat of an enigma.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by jude11

Miranda Rights are being denied to protect American civilians. These are terrorists. It very well could be a terrorist cell. They could blow something up. People, most likely.

If I were in charge I'd deny them a right legally as well.

Better that than risk injury or death to anyone else.

If you were in charge you wouldn't be any better than who is actually in charge.

But first...

Are they guilty? And how do you know 100% if they can't tell their side of the story instead of the population just accepting the Govt. side? And if that's acceptable, we should just accept everything Govt. tells us as fact ...right?

You can't and you don't know 100%.

Peace

edit on 21-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
these conspiracy theories....

they have got nothing to do with the parties involved

its about getting to the truth... regardless!

so throwing around ideas to help the investigation... isnt that being a good citizen?
wrong or right....people are only trying to help

though i am getting annoyed with people like glenn beck and alex jones
beck needs to get a life

anyway...they have the man alive...though they are sayng his throat is cut and he cant speak ....tut
edit on 20-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

One day they will catch someone before they attack innocent people en masse, and have all the evidence to prove it.

But that would be too convenient and obviously a sign that they want to implement some sort of control.

It's a no win situation for common sense. It has nothing to do with truth. Nothing at all. There is NOTHING to warrant this being a conspiracy, nothing except the absolute sheer insanity of people who WANT to see everything as a conspiracy.

Absolutely NOTHING. except some numpty going "I dunno about this, but doesn't that look funny?" and everyone going "Good call, more evidence this is a fake." Nothing to do with truth at all..

"I don't know why they'd do it, but hey this pixel doesn't fit with what I'd expect a pixel to look like. FALSE FLAG!!!"

and if it was just once, it'd be expected.. but it's every single god damned thing. EVERY THING.

you were even claiming the russian meteor was 'fishy'.. EVERYTHING.. nothing to do AT ALL with truth.

Stop lying.

edit on 21-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I don't subscribe to many conspiracy theories!

I just wanted to point out that, by becoming a member of ATS, you have literally subscribed to many conspiracy theories.

To the OP's point, though. At this point, they are suspects, not culprits. When I first heard about this Boston Bombing, I came to ATS because I wanted to get some basic info. Like, how did they know it was a bomb and not just someone smoking around a propane tank or something. Things like that. But ATS quickly became inundated with speculation and conspiracy theories. The MSM kept pushing the bomb/ terrorism angle. All these weird facts that may or may not be important. I just have too much going on these days to read everything being posted about this. I'm just going to give it some time and let all this get sorted out.

I see no reason not to wait until they are convicted before they are crucified. But, yeah, if this is just a couple of guys setting off bombs to kill random people, crucify them.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well I've had a day to un-rant. I realize that ATS is a conspiracy site (among other subjects) and in no way am I against people here who only want to get their views across. I guess it's the blood and guts that are getting to me with some of these Boston threads. One other Boston thread kinda put me over the edge as well. It claimed in the title that there was some blood and no gore. Some blood? I don't think I've ever seen as much blood in any post on ATS ever. Might as well post the elevator scene from The Shining. ('cept that was fake.,,
-The act was ugly.. There are tonnes of sources on the net that host these pics/videos. Can we keep it a little cleaner around here?
edit on 21-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

One day they will catch someone before they attack innocent people en masse, and have all the evidence to prove it.

But that would be too convenient and obviously a sign that they want to implement some sort of control.

It's a no win situation for common sense. It has nothing to do with truth. Nothing at all. There is NOTHING to warrant this being a conspiracy, nothing except the absolute sheer insanity of people who WANT to see everything as a conspiracy.

Absolutely NOTHING. except some numpty going "I dunno about this, but doesn't that look funny?" and everyone going "Good call, more evidence this is a fake." Nothing to do with truth at all..

"I don't know why they'd do it, but hey this pixel doesn't fit with what I'd expect a pixel to look like. FALSE FLAG!!!"

and if it was just once, it'd be expected.. but it's every single god damned thing. EVERY THING.

you were even claiming the russian meteor was 'fishy'.. EVERYTHING.. nothing to do AT ALL with truth.

Stop lying.

edit on 21-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

so you think people are lying

me too

what was your point again?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join