It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Artifacts & Subatomic Attotechnology: {Brainstorming req RE exotic weaponry, sinkholes...}

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Rats. WHEN will I learn to copy to the buffer first! Sigh.

1. True, it is pure conjecture based on the narrative Linda Moulton Howe posted on her

www.earthfiles.com...

site.

2. As well as Judy Woods' discussion of a beam weapon related to 9/11 . . . though that one seems to be different or on a different setting or something.

3. I don't have the priority or time to search exhaustively as would likely be needed to merely come up with trails in the sand . . . However, ATS is a big place. Someone likely knows someone who knows or knows someone who knows someone who knows something interesting about the sink holes . . . So I posted the thread hoping someone would come forward with a hint or more about what's going on.

4. I don't know what the probability % is as to an exotic weapon being involved. However, I think it's above 0.000000000%.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Standard model physics can be partly or mostly right to a point . . . and thereby useful to a point.

That's far from my strong point.

However, a growing number of professionals in the field have increasingly asserted that Einstein was not comprehensively 100% accurate about all things.

Some have gone so far as to assert that plenty of our equations are greatly flawed to out-right wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

I'm keenly aware of the mundane explanations.

And, having loved ones in Hawaii, I've been aware of that scenario.

However, it just SEEMS to me that there have been far more sinkholes of far more frequency and larger size in a more divers context all around the world . . . with less convincing explanations . . . than all the rest of my life put together.

That's curious, to me. I'm skeptical that mundane explanations cover ALL of THAT.

Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. I don't know. I thought perhaps someone working in fields that might have access to such stuff would know.

Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Thanks much for such interesting speculations. I mostly even understood it. LOL.

What's your personal best guesses on such scores? Do you think there really is something rare going on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join