It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

Ridiculous. Craft aka black water would have used better weapons than a pressure cooker bomb. It was an amateur attack at best. Sorry to burst the bubble. Use your brain instead of just reacting. Seriously silly as there is no proof it was anyone other than who was killed and captured. I cannot believe some of the crap I am reading. Are we really this delusional and paranoid ?

I can't say I'm on board with the craft did it crowd, but If you where going to frame someone in this way I'd imagine they use a home made bomb so people don't question how these kids got higher end equipment.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Name has been released. The national Saudi National is Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harbi. Glenn Beck also has it on his facebook page.

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Who is going to come up with a post that says the bombs were fake, the runners were planted, the spectators were actors, the media were really filming movie and the siege was a ruse, no one was shot, no one died, and the two 'bombers' are really in the Bahamas having completed the biggest hoax in modern history?

Come on, where are you. This is ATS, I know you're out there somewhere

Come on ATS'ers, there are some of you that believe the above I'm sure..... just quietly advise us your address so we can send a free gift....

edit on 22-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

So you admit...youre a shill? Its your point youre making. And myself and the MSM? I believe NOTHING...from NOWHERE...until proven.

I don't call anything PROOF...like you...until is is proven...unlike yourself.

Think about it. Your'e citing minimally accurate sources...Im waiting for better. That's all. That's the smart and prudent thing when dealing with conjecture as 'positively proven".
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Looking for someone who has personally seen the injuries with their own eyes in person on someone they know that are more serious then would be sustained from falling down. I know plenty of people who had people there, but nobody saw the injured with their own eyes. This would put all this conspiracy stuff to rest right?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
Looking for someone who has personally seen the injuries with their own eyes in person on someone they know that are more serious then would be sustained from falling down. I know plenty of people who had people there, but nobody saw the injured with their own eyes. This would put all this conspiracy stuff to rest right?

Ah, you're in luck then because thousands of people saw this. Here's one of them:
youtu.be...

You're right though. That puts all the conspiracy stuff to rest.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The problem with this video is the very first assertion by the video-maker. There is not evidence in that picture of the suspect running away after the bombings that his backpack his still on. All I see is his arm reared back while he's running.

Note: Please, refrain from calling me a "shill", I'm not refuting that this was a cover-up, only that the evidence that this guy is presenting is incredibly weak and based on almost nothing. I don't see a bag where he says there is a bag, I'm sorry.

Side note: If you really want to go with the most damning piece of evidence as to why these guys might not be the bombers is the glaring fact that these 2 supposed brothers don't look anything alike, at all. It is strange that nobody has noticed or mentioned this fact.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

You show me a video with the very guy people are claiming to be an actor. The cowboy hat guy. Really? I asked for someone you either know personally or another member knows. Do you not understand the words I am typing? Your actions are the very reason people accuse people of being shills.

Cowboy hat guy casually standing by, same guy who gets interviewed.

buelahman.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join