It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
In addition to the smell of shills in the thread, there might be the odor of freshly baked humble pie

nice one ipsedixit

This is what we are here to do ipsedixit "discusss" and exchange ideas and info.

Edit

now starts the hunt for a pic of his other side!

edit on 21-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Fair play to ya for holding your hand up and admitting your mistake.

I still believe from other evidence that this hole thing stinks to high heaven.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Luckily AP photos of the MilCon re-grouping by the contractor car, continues to show him without a backpack, and again, it perfectly matched FBI's pic of exploded backpack. evidence

Not only did MilCon agent's backpack disappear just prior to fleeing scene:

But FBI found his backpack, positive match & exploded:

In contrast, Tsarnaev's backpack (tan, below) looks nothing like FBI's exploded backpack (black, above):

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The two undercover guys or whomever they are still seem to have their backpacks with them after the explosions.
I can't find the larger picture I've seen...but this one shows them after.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
The two undercover guys or whomever they are still seem to have their backpacks with them after the explosions.
I can't find the larger picture I've seen...but this one shows them after.

Good job, I was just setting off to looks for more pics. And did you notice that their back packs didn't have the grey stripes?

Plus like I said, the FBI states that they have video of one of the bombers planting his back pack at the crime scene. And considering those very same people were also throwing pressure cookers at the police... Well there is no arguing who did this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Plus like I said, the FBI states that they have video of one of the bombers planting his back pack at the crime scene. And considering those very same people were also throwing pressure cookers at the police... Well there is no arguing who did this.

Right, Somebody who backed their truck up to the loading dock at Walmart and made off with a pallet full of pressure cookers. I've got it, the Galloping Gourmet!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I was looking closely and came to the same conclusions as you just a moment ago. Something still seems fishy about this whole attack though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just don't see a backpack
must be going blind

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

I was looking closely and came to the same conclusions as you just a moment ago. Something still seems fishy about this whole attack though.

I agree. The Tsarnaev brothers look too clean cut for me. They don't look like the type to be involved in this kind of thing.

I admit I jumped on the video with both feet, but in the normal course of things we should see a lot of dashcam video of the proceedings from the police point of view. I'm pulling for the brothers in this one. I might be wrong but let's face it, since Oklahoma City, the government has gotten a reputation for blowing up its own citizens.

People are right to ask questions when they aren't being given information, like who planted the other bombs, the unexploded ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
must be going blind

If it's there it is probably over his right shoulder, white, and hidden by his body. There is another photo showing the bag in that position, from before the bombing.

Note how his right shoulder dips and his coat seems to be pulled slightly in that direction at the "lapels".
edit on 21-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Here is the original photo,which is much clearer than that crappy vid.

There is no bag to be seen (not saying it isn`t slung over his right shoulder still though)

freeze it at 12 seconds...www.usatoday.com...

If this guy in the OP vid swears he see`s a bag in that crappy vid,I`m not going to believe much more of what he thinks he see`s.

Hmmm.... after seeing that video, I'd say definitively that that is his elbow in the pic - not a backpack.

So glad I'm not the one having to make these tough "who-dunnit" calls!

AngelicView~

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
must be going blind

There's some oddities right where his pack should be, what a coincidence! That photo looks manipulated.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I agree 100%.

Someone asked how many pressure cookers could fit into a backpack? That's a heck of a good question. I hadn't even considered that...I don't know, but I wouldn't think more than one would fit.

On the other hand, if these guys were tossing out pressure cookers while on the run...well, that's a weird coincidence that they just happened to have a couple in the car. Do we know for sure that this happened? Was it caught on video somewhere, or is it just the official version from the authorities?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here is some new information I found regarding the uniformed men, who they are supposed to be and what is in their hands, now this is from Tumbler.

CST

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
He obviously doesn't have a backpack on but that still is less evidence compared to what we have on the Craft operatives. We have evidence which suggests it was a Craft backpack which exploded. We don't have evidence yet available showing a white backpack at the scene of the crime. We see both one of our patsies and a Craft operative leaving without the backpack they previously had on. Yet, we see only Craft operatives running from scene, not our patsies.

The direction I'm leaning, but it's not definitive, is that our patsies did intend to participate in an event like this at some point, at least the older brother, and the FBI knew about it. Also, what we saw at the marathon was a black, covert exercise done within a larger exercise, the bomb exercise. I don't think many involved in the bomb exercise had any clue about what a handful were up too, and thought they were actually simply doing a drill. However, criminal elements within our government decided to take advantage of our patsies, and encouraged/coerced them into following through. But what I also believe is possible and I'm looking hard at, is that our patsies did plant a bomb(s) at the marathon, but their bombs didn't go off.

I think the operatives also planted bombs, their bombs did go off and at that point our patsies knew they were just that, patsies, were framed/blamed and that explains the over the top manhunt shutting down Boston and why they fought back the way they did.

We have other examples of the FBI coercing individuals into committing terrorist acts, then "stopping" them at the last minute both for praise and for support to continue the war on terror.

There's a few things which add to my suspicion. First, a poster who's presented very good photo evidence of actors at the scene.Second, that after the blast the Craft operatives were joined by a black truck right across the street from the bombing, where an FBI agent stepped out of the truck while they tore through the bleachers looking for something. Were they looking for the backpack our one of our patsies? What was even more suspicious is that the FBI agent simply walked off and left the truck, in a position where the bleacher area which was torn up was essentially blocked off. Why would the FBI be a minute or two away from the finish line of a marathon? If they had no warning of this then why exactly would they be there? If they were called and had to rush to the scene, what on god's green earth would cause you to rush to the scene and then just walk off, leaving the vehicle? This action completely goes beyond reality, unless an inside job.

What's more, how is it that Craft operatives(if actually there for safety) appear to be completely unsurprised a freaking bomb just went off and decide to instead go across the street and just stand there? If they had no idea a bomb would go off and they actually had positive intentions, wouldn't they naturally rush over and help those in need of assistance and look at least a little surprised or caught off guard? And if you're their for safety, wouldn't you start looking around, try to find a suspect? Security at any event, when something goes wrong they rush over. If Craft was there for security purposes, then why walk the opposite direction and just stand there, unless in on it? Only reason you wouldn't start canvasing for suspects is if you already know who they are.

They actually appear as if this all went according to the script.

edit on 21-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The guy on the video does seemto be a ranter and his KILUMINATI comment at the end doesn't help.

However....

The fact rmains operatives from Craft were present at the scene, only meteres away in fact from ground zero, and if they were in the zone actively as security, then Wednesday was a fail so big, it should be enough to close the company.

One operative has a backpack which later vanishes as he's leaving the scene, a backpack which resembles that on the FBI photo, while the backpack of the younger Tsarnaev brother is clearly different.

I've been ranting myself about Craft for the last 24 hours and there's thing that bother me big time, like Crafts association with Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs - J.I.N.S.A

Jinsa have serious regime changes on their agenda, which are, coincidently, are coming to pass...

Tsaranaev brothers worked both sides

I also think, personally, that somehow, Chris Kyles death is also tied in with this.

Maybe his friends at JINSA asked him to do a favour in Boston to help with a regime change, but Kyle wouldn't go along with the programe, so Craft got a new CEO.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Good one Givenmay

The device in the WMD Taskforce guys hand was a radiation detector (which makes sense),That cleared that one up for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Here is some new information I found regarding the uniformed men, who they are supposed to be and what is in their hands, now this is from Tumbler.

CST

If these guys are CST why dont they wear identification like everyone else, police, FBI, EMT,...everyone else wears their respective identification..BUT these guys in the photos..there is a few with CST on their bodyarmour, but not the spooks wihin 10 feet of ground zero.

And if this is the case, its about time someone mentioned to the FBI that the kids carrying a WHITE rucksack and not a BLACK one, like the one in the photo, that resembles som much that carried by said CST, only feet away.

edit on 21-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

I don`t see one either, but if you look at the brick wall behind suspect 2`s upper left arm (tricep area), the wall looks outofsorts with the rest of the wall.,or am I seeing things?

edit on 21-4-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
In the photo of the two "Craft" guys after the blast, I have to ask but does it look like glass on the sidewalk there? If so why would glass from an explosion that went outward with enough force to rip a mans legs off pull glass out of a window?

link
edit on 21-4-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: added link

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join