It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A video I stumbled upon after a google search of BlackWater, who are a private military company founded in 1997 by Erik Prince, and officially known as Academi.

I didn't title the video, and the opinions of the video are not necessarily shared by myself, however I feel that a lot of things surrounding the perpetrators of the Boston Bombings are off and don't add up; and Gladtobehere made a good thread about the obvious things Here

And now this video posted to youtube 5 hours ago:

I'm glad to see that there are still a few Americans who don't swallow all the MSM BS and ask question about the official story.

So what's everyone's take on this?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow, I have honestly never heard a human being sound as mentally unstable and paranoid as this guy. His entire proof is based on nothing but delusional ramblings that make sense to nobody but himself. It's people like him that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. He uses an incredibly blurry image to say that one of the suspects still has his backpack when it seems rather evident to me that the area he's highlighting is actually his elbow while screaming it's a backpack. He then pronounces another random person as guilty based solely on the fact that someone running for their life would not think to hold on to their backpack . . . as for his connection to blackwater it seems to be based on nothing but him repeatedly screaming the word "blackwater" He also seems confused at how someone in serious condition would be able to exit a boat under his own power . . . I have never in my life heard "serious condition" defined as immobile/unconscious. Anyone could easily find multiple cases of events such as car crashes where people pulled themselves from the wreckage and later died in the hospital in critical condition. I'm all for skepticism and am well aware that you will never get unbiased reporting from msm but this guy is seriously crazy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
Wow, I have honestly never heard a human being sound as mentally unstable and paranoid as this guy. His entire proof is based on nothing but delusional ramblings that make sense to nobody but himself. It's people like him that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. He uses an incredibly blurry image to say that one of the suspects still has his backpack when it seems rather evident to me that the area he's highlighting is actually his elbow while screaming it's a backpack. He then pronounces another random person as guilty based solely on the fact that someone running for their life would not think to hold on to their backpack . . . as for his connection to blackwater it seems to be based on nothing but him repeatedly screaming the word "blackwater" He also seems confused at how someone in serious condition would be able to exit a boat under his own power . . . I have never in my life heard "serious condition" defined as immobile/unconscious. Anyone could easily find multiple cases of events such as car crashes where people pulled themselves from the wreckage and later died in the hospital in critical condition. I'm all for skepticism and am well aware that you will never get unbiased reporting from msm but this guy is seriously crazy.

Are you bloody kidding?

He points out that Boston Bomber suspect no 2 AKA Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is still carrying his backback AFTER the two explosions have gone off, and you just think he's a rambling lunatic?

It sure looks like he still has his backpack on to me.

I don't think he's crazy (much).

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

As I said in my post I'm not seeing any definitive proof of him wearing a backpack. To me it honestly looks like what the narrator thinks is a backpack is just the guy's elbow. At best it's inconclusive but would be a good starting point to see if there are alternate angles which would show whether or not he still has a backpack.

Edit to add: Ok, maybe not institutionalized crazy but you can tell by his tone and behaviour that he's just as bias as the MSM he seems to hate with a passion. A calm dissection of evidence is far more credible than a guy screaming into a microphone
edit on 20-4-2013 by captainpudding because: added a ps

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

He also completely fails to mention that the guy he is blaming also still had his backpack after the attack and uses a cropped picture to lie about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

He also completely fails to mention that the guy he is blaming also still had his backpack after the attack and uses a cropped picture to lie about it.

Like I said, I don't necessarily share the guys views.

This is his opinion, not mine. I don't know who the actual perpetrators of the BB are, but I am not so sure it is the ones the MSM are touting it to be either; and the picture of suspect no 2 with his backpack on AFTER the explosions is very interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This video is a slam dunk refutation of the official version of the Boston Bombing event.

The younger Chechen lad can take this to court and clear himself and then sue the government inside out.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok are you all blind? That is his bent left arm that you are all calling a back pack.

edit on 20-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Whoops!! Dup post. I gues saying it once wasn't enough. :

edit on 20-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think there is going to be a lot of shill activity in these threads. A lot of ad homonyms and a lot of nonsense going on. I love the smell of shills in a thread. It's the smell of victory!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If you go to You Tube and put the video into "Full Screen", you can clearly see that there IS a backpack on his back. That is not his elbow.

AngelicView~

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I cannot say definitively one way or another, but in the high resolution pics I have to say it does appear to be his elbow. And I'm no shill, I fully believe that this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Now... What I do find interesting, in every copy of the pictures of this suspect leaving the scene, directly behind him and his arm there appears, to me, to be an edited portion of the picture - directly where his backpack WOULD be. If you look closely, it almost looks like a discoloration in the bricks in the building behind him. It's very strange.

I'm sure some will say it is a part of the bricks or building, but to me it looks just like an edit job. To remove the backpack maybe? From the security photos released of the suspects we know Suspect 2 had his backpack slung over his right shoulder. So this area edited out would be where it would be sticking out.
edit on 20-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
This video is a slam dunk refutation of the official version of the Boston Bombing event.

The younger Chechen lad can take this to court and clear himself and then sue the government inside out.

Yes he could. If he was still allowed his Miranda rights, which he was stripped of.

No-one will ever hear this guys story, only what they are told from MSM.

He'll remain in interrogation until he is placed in Gitmo. That is my prediction.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If true, that the accused bombers are not actually the culprits, then the car jacking, the car chase with gunfire and bombs and the gunfire at the boat, was all a lie. That is a lot of lies and a really complex story to make up. A set-up should have been cut and dry, not so messy in my opinion. I am not convinced on this one.
edit on 21-4-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

After looking at that picture for some time myself, I too noticed that strange discoloration. Bricks on the wall? Or Photoshopped.

Right now I have a very sick feeling in my stomach.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
If true, that the accused bombers are not actually the culprits, then the car jacking, the car chase with gunfire and bombs and the gunfire at the boat, was all a lie. That is a lot of lies and a really complex story to make up. A set-up should have been cut and dry, not so messy in my opinion. I not convinced on this one.

Complex stories are the best to hide facts while making up facts to give off as reasons for why someone is arrested or to "silence" someone so that they couldn't fight the charges against them. It also makes it harder to try to disprove as there are so many more elements involved.

If you think in terms of what is at stake and to persuade the people, you would need something that is multilevel and highly complex. Something that is not easy to break down or see through. Think in terms of mad genius. Would you really allow any chance of failure because you want something quick and clean? Or make it as complex as possible so others would have a hard time figuring out what is what?

This stuff is madness but never underestimate a psycho...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Here is the original photo,which is much clearer than that crappy vid.

There is no bag to be seen (not saying it isn`t slung over his right shoulder still though)

freeze it at 12 seconds...www.usatoday.com...

If this guy in the OP vid swears he see`s a bag in that crappy vid,I`m not going to believe much more of what he thinks he see`s.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In addition to the smell of shills in the thread, there might be the odor of freshly baked humble pie, because I have to say after looking at a clearer photo of the scene, I am no longer convinced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (Chechen 2) has his backpack with him.

His pack was white and carried on his right shoulder, which would put it behind his body in the photo in the video.

Apologies, if I have mislead people. I am sorry, but the whole question is back up in the air for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I was just heading back to this thread to mention that he slung the back pack over his right shoulder when he WAS carriyng it. So there you go... May I ask who you are calling a shill?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
In addition to the smell of shills in the thread, there might be the odor of freshly baked humble pie, because I have to say after looking at a clearer photo of the scene, I am no longer convinced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (Chechen 2) has his backpack with him.

His pack was white and carried on his right shoulder, which would put it behind his body in the photo in the video.

Apologies, if I have mislead people. I am sorry, but the whole question is back up in the air for me.

Thx gps777 for the higher res video.

ETA: I'm still on the fence...If you look closely above his elbow, there seems to be an outline of a backpack, it's really hard to tell.

And if you look at his arm positioning, it's as if he's carrying a backpack, and there also appears to be a visible strap.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join