It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most new posts on ATS in one day: 4067 on Nov, 3 @ 18:42 GMT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So... it just goes to show that when something imporant happens, members turn to ATS to understand what it means... Most new posts on ATS in one day: 4067 on Nov, 3 @ 18:42 GMT I suppose I'll need to update this tomorrow:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I suppose I'll need to update this tomorrow:

Yeah, that WOULD seem plausible. The day after is always the big turnover. The same probably goes for TV media.

That's an amazing graph. It justs showcases the growth of ATS nicely. Post counts are staggering, but seeing it on a visual just makes it easier to understand.

HERE'S TO ATS!!!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ATS KEEPS GROWING!!!

and we are all responsible for this growth!!!

thank you everyone!!!

did i mention i helped too

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow...thats amazing...no wonder why the board is in low bandwidth mode.

ATS is becomming quite the popular site.
*Sits in rocking chair*
Why I remenber way back when, there would only be a handful of people on the board at a time...Yes ATS has grown from a small galggle of consipiracy people to a large community of many different people with a wide range of topics and ideas.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So SO, got any plans to upgrade the server? It seems we are in perpetual low bandwidth mode. That will probably change after the election, but I think we're going to see consistently higher numbers of members online.

I'm serious.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
So SO, got any plans to upgrade the server? It seems we are in perpetual low bandwidth mode. That will probably change after the election, but I think we're going to see consistently higher numbers of members online.

I'm serious.

yupp he does...

he plans to get a quad xeon server or something...

really cool stuff...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If ATS were a stock and that was a stock price of a stock I owned, I would be alot more excited. With my luck though, I probably would have sold too early when it reached an earlier peak. I'm still not used to constantly seeing new records month after month. At some point things eventually level off. If more volume helps this site though, then
keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Keep those cut 'n' pastes, one-liners, personal attacks, duplicate posts, one-off threads and "Bush stole the election" theories coming!

(P.S. Grats SO! ATS is teh r0XX0r!
)

[edit on 11/4/2004 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
ive been scowering this site since '03 and have yet to be able to keep up with the overwmeling flow of information. seriously how can anyone read 4000 posts in one day its just not possible! you could probably spend a good part of your life and not even get through all of the posts.

Long Live ATS

[edit on 4-11-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well done all you ATS'ers!

No doubt 80-90% of those 4k posts came from the Election but while i dont usually take an interest in politics this one was enthralling i was up till 5am in the UK to see who was going to win in it, then i fell asleep and woke up every hour or so just to see what was going on.

I logged on to ATS after my many doses of caffeine just to see what the members had to say and even though 4k posts is alot most of them were quality posts and amusing yet intelligent posts which is the main reason why i love ATS!

Keep up the good work everyone

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't resist that.

I think the election may have been a spur but looking ahead there are going to be plenty of contraversial current events that ATS members will want to comment on.

Fullujah should kick off soon and the situation with Iran will have to be addressed soon.For more years of Bush probably means four more years of aggressive foreign policy with no re-election to worry about.

The War on Terror goes on.

Basically, the events that are happening in the world today are unpredictable.

The members of ATS are the cream of the crop. We have the best posters on the internet posting on the most popular discussion board. Any board would be pleased to have just a couple of quality members and we have hundreds maybe thousands.

Like attracts like, quality attracts quality!

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

new topics

top topics

join