It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON-100% PROOF ACTORS WERE INVOLVED (VIDEO)!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Char-Lee

Ha Ha, mercy are you ever persistent ?

I bet you're an excellent team player ?
And isn't it odd how that seems to be exactly what were
looking at in those fake pictures we aren't allowed to post.

Seriously tho your dexterity is valuable to any kind of team respectively.

edit on 28-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Several reasons for that, one being I am hoping it was fake as if it were not I am astounded!

The medics and the ambulances left a guy behind who lost two legs was mangled beyond imagining! they had that man sit up, not lay down and moved in a wheelchair! the main danger would be loss of blood and sitting him up with his injuries down below should have killed him. How completely irresponsible when we saw people right next to him being put on stretchers and taken away by ambulance!

Even a child would know to grab a board or something to lay him down and carry him out, not seated!

Another reason is because I am a thinker. When people have a difficult problem they come to me, if it is art or building something or managing space or whatever. I solve the problems, I have always been very good at that. I believe I would have been able to pull off such a hoax if it were needed. I do not feel it would be impossible nor even very difficult.

Take a look at the photos here again.

wideshut.co.uk...
edit on 28-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You are preaching to Pastor now ! Those pics are only amazing to me
that someone actually believes them. So with all the room for improvement
I agree a much better job could be done.

side note:

If you receive any offers to direct remember me as a stipulation ?
One those hero roles might be okay ? No wait, I've been told I'd make a great
villain. Hell, at this point I'd take Bimbo prostitute in high heels.

And just some panties. What else do I need ?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I have to laugh everytime I hear 'false flag', 'actors involved'
Why would the govt use actors? Do they think theyre not gonna recognized?
Threads like this should be tossed into the trash bin and not take up space on the ATS servers

I am sure ATS has space for more then what some as yourself deem necessary or appropriate for others to discuss.

Why are some people so eager to trash someone else's thoughts. If I don't want to involve myself in something I think little of I don't, no need to put down other peoples ideas and thoughts whom others do agree with.

You may notice that when someone is recognized in any operations others will be sure it is NOT that person. The psychology of humans is well known to the military and reactions, responses. The majority will simply not even want to contemplate that something could take place.

The why could be many reasons, the IF is what we can look at. A lot can happen while smoke is all around and noise has scared everyone into covering their heads.

Scroll down and look here.
www.zengardner.com...
edit on 29-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sad thing is the american public actually pays in $$ for all these things also, how sad is that!
Have you seen these videos? People keep asking WHY. There are some answers here. Besides sneaking things into law, signed during the events and passed without people noticing, it looks like a growing trend to use actors and set up a handful of young people to be the fall guys.

Watch this one here
Latest from James Corbett...

911blogger.com...

And this

[
edit on 4-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

That amputee actors video, is much about those that perpetrated, the all to obvious hoax/fake ass bombing.
Following the same MO they have always followed, I believe it's ritualistic for the power elite, to fly what they've done
or in other cases what they 're going to do, in the face of the public, in front of God and everybody. It seems to
be some kind demonstration of their intelligence VS. our ignorance. Or could be a demonstration to younger come up'ins.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Whatever the reasons they are winning, seems not many can see through any of the lies.
Clearly whatever they want to do they can do, people truly are sheep...proven fact easy to drive and as long as they have a shepherd telling them which way to go they will just keep on grazing.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

people truly are sheep.

That's obviously not true for everyone so lets go there for a moment. Knowing you and I agree to the term "sheep "
as a label for a large expanse of humanity. Approximately, what would you term the remainder of our expanse, in relation to those we both already deem sheep ? I lack confidence in my conveyance so here's mine first.

In relation to sheep, I would sum up the remainder of us humans with three other divisions.

WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING which is far worse than just WOLVES for the simple reason that everyone can see a wolf coming. Both last and also least, i.e. very few in numbers are the SHEPHERDS.

edit on 5-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

people truly are sheep.

That's obviously not true for everyone so lets go there for a moment. Knowing you and I agree to the term "sheep "
as a label for a large expanse of humanity. Approximately, what would you term the remainder of our expanse, in relation to those we both already deem sheep ? I lack confidence in my conveyance so here's mine first.

In relation to sheep, I would sum up the remainder of us humans with three other divisions.

WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING which is far worse than just WOLVES for the simple reason that everyone can see a wolf coming. Both last and also least, i.e. very few in numbers are the SHEPHERDS.

edit on 5-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Well I was in a very very bad mood when I wrote that but I still see it and what bothers me if you can understand from this, as an example:

1. When the Iraq war started, our neighborhood and all over the town everyone hung out an American flag. we didn't and people gave us dirty looks but didn't dare go farther. The numbers of the people who followed the same path and who ostracized deviations from it were stunning to me! shouting of hate and war for all the wrong reasons surrounded us.

2. People seem created to want and need a Hero, a God, a Shepard an Overseer. The need is strong enough to cause the worship of Rock stars, Movie stars, politicians, religious leaders, Sports stars, ANYONE so long as there is someone UP THERE ABOVE.

3. There are people like myself but few, who have no need for the "Shepard" they rarely follow where the crowd leads instead they turn and head down a lonely path. If we are to equate them with an animal it would be something that is not a herd dweller and they don't look to a leader because they are not caring if they are all alone in their premise or space or belief.

I agree totaly with this

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

1. When the Iraq war started, our neighborhood and all over the town everyone hung out an American flag. we didn't and people gave us dirty looks but didn't dare go farther. The numbers of the people who followed the same path and who ostracized deviations from it were stunning to me! shouting of hate and war for all the wrong reasons surrounded us.

Ah yes, I remember well my daily freeway trek home from work during that same time.
All the notes people would write to Bin Laden, on their rear window no less !
I often thought if people were lame enough to do that ?
Then they most likely believed Bin Laden was gonna read it
at some point and be really mad. How do people buy into propaganda
and out right lies to that point ? And it's tuff to be someone who loves
their country enough to pay attention. But then often the knowledge
gained just makes you look the opposite.

I'm no flag waver but of course, I so love my country.
Anyway.

edit on 8-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Agreed, yet I think I have a love for the whole of the earth more then any country and the planet and wildlife, not necessarily all of the people are what I would like to see saved.

I guess I am just tired of people at this point.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I thought this video was interesting. I haven't seen it posted yet, so here it is.

First time I've watched that video.
I went to the YouTube video for the links he left but the video has been shut down.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have a theory that when actors are used, many personal histories are created for them long before they start. FB pages licenses and addresses all created not hard for a government to accomplish. I think there are a small number of these people with a huge list of ID's and they use injections of collagen, contacts and actor methods to change the nose or other little things like the one blond her ear tips look the wrong color.

I also believe that some of these people would be in public jobs, seen all the time, this would serve to make us very unsure that we are seeing similarities in the peoples faces.

Look at the

The police officer who survived a showdown with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects left the hospital Friday and headed home with a bullet still in his body, nearly two months after the gun battle that severed one of his major arteries. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Look are the wife and Rebeka's faces.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You are something else Char-lee. My God I think that photo just sealsd the case. Spread it far and wide thru out
ATS I'm behind you all the way girl.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks I appriciate that a ton...but I only dare post because this is the lies and crude section already

I might as well add a couple sculpture pic. I said I would, only found these so far one is a pot for plants, it is my daughter-inlaw

These were not finished btw at this point...somewhere i have pictures of stuff...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
forum.bodybuilding.com...
rockcenter.nbcnews.com...

Darken brows, add contacts, give injections to change wrinkles change makeup and add wigs, change teeth sometimes but the movements of mouths don't change a lot even with new teeth covers.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe there may have been only a handful of actors at all the events in question, they are not interviewed at the same time or place. The actors are used over and over as different characters and the events do take place just not in the way we are told, thus there are always some true victims but mostly we get out news info from the actors and the main scenes and heros are actors.

I keep seeing the same people over and over, I have a ton of them, people can't seem to see things like the "friend of Sandy Hook shooters Mother, why are his eyebrows shaved and painted on? Why do the ear tips look added.

I have seen the same person play more then one part in the same tragic disaster. I feel the people who are framed for these crimes are owed the diligent looking at all the missing facts by everyone without shame to be openly and honestly looking. (even if it is in the crappy lies and you are disgusting for thinking this section)

here is the school nurse from sandy Hook and the "witness" at Boston who is seen twice with different cloths and added glasses to "witness" again.

people seem blinded by simple things like wigs and makeup colors.

www.youtube.com...

www.defence.pk...
The bottom one is the school librarian

edit on 25-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This man looks like the crisis actor who is missing the same leg according to the video.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What is this from this guys waist left on large picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join